• Oh I love that SAK!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • WillyH19 said:
    CLLDLL said:
    -snip-
    The first time I read this I thought you meant your baby was born last week! So glad you waited more like 2 months to go back to work! Also I play clarinet! Woodwinds forever! LOL
    Clarinet, flute and sax player, here. Clarinet is my first love though and what I went to college for.
    I started on clarinet, and sometimes wish I hadn't switched- reedmaking sucks. I play everything, too, at least a little bit- I teach MS and HS band. My flute playing needs improvement, though, and my tuba skills are downright poor.

• Mapleme said:
    SAK, that is so cute and I'm all for child labor too. My smiles is that today is going awesome. M slept in this morning, and so did I. DH got to the gym this morning (6th day of workout in a row for him), M and I went out for a 4 mile walk. I made BM oatmeal and BM zweiback is rising on the counter (btw, breastmilk, maple syrup and vanilla is delicious). I have meat going in the slow cooker and mustard for the farmers market cooking on the stove. M is even getting herself up onto all fours and contemplating the crawl.
    Ack!  So exciting/terrifying!  P is leaning over from a sitting position and putting her hands on the ground, but has only gotten up on one knee so far.  I'm not ready for my baby to be so big.  But I'm also so proud and excited.  How do you feel?
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • I MS that there are so many other woodwind/musicians I on the board. Sax player here, just teaching privately now, idk of I'll go back to the schools. I did take a semester of oboe lessons in college though! Also, G had been blowing raspberries. So cute!
  • Glad he's better @sarenu1.  How scary!

Who knew there were so many musicians.  Would the brass section please stand up?

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979 said:
    Glad he's better @sarenu1.  How scary!

Who knew there were so many musicians.  Would the brass section please stand up?

Sorry woodwind all the way.  Clarinet and Oboe here.
  • TJ1979 said:

Trumpet here! I played from grades 6-12 and even went to band camp one summer. But it was a really hoity toity pretentious band camp, so not quite as nerdy. Who am I kidding, they were all snobby nerds- a weird amalgam. I only went once. 

• piccyami said:
    sarenu1 said:
    TJ1979 said:

Sorry woodwind all the way.  Clarinet and Oboe here.
    I did woodwind and pitched percussion.  Mostly flute and oboe, though.
    Piano and oboe here! And I sang a bit too.
  • E makes me smile. Light of my life. It is sad that she won't be my itty baby forever but I love all of the new things she is learning. She finally is crawling, she finally has 2 teeth, and she is a talking machine. I just love watching her grow and learn.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"