February 2015 Moms

Contraction Timer Apps..

Since we are getting down to the wire for some of us on when our LO's are to be here I thought this might be a good discussion.

Hubs and I were discussing contraction timer apps last night for his phone after our sleepless night Saturday trying to time contractions. I wanted to see what app's (if you have one) you girls have or your husband/SO has on their phone. Let us know!

*dont forgot to say if you got it off google play or the iPhone store. DH & I have iPhones

Re: Contraction Timer Apps..

• Thank you for asking this! It was suggested to us to just use paper and pencil to write down times, but I can see my DH now messing up simple math and getting on my nerves ;)

BabyFruit Ticker

• mle106 said:

Thank you for asking this! It was suggested to us to just use paper and pencil to write down times, but I can see my DH now messing up simple math and getting on my nerves ;)

Exactly! DH was stressing out trying to make sure the times were right and it started frustrating me too. I think that's why they went on until 5am. At this point I'm all for simple and easy.
  • Loading the player...
  • I also have full term app for iPhone from the istore. It was free and is very easy to operate.
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • DH got one called Contraction Timer on Google Play.  I will probably download it as well in case I start having more intense contractions while he's still at work.  I played around with it over the weekend and it's pretty user friendly, shows intervals, etc.  It's free and seems like it will get the job done just fine.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • A friend just mentioned this to me yesterday! I got the ibirth app!
    TTC since May/June 2012 
    Sept 2013 testing:
    SA #1 Low motility (17%) 
    SA #2 Lower sperm count, but much higher motility
    CD 3 Bloodwork and ultrasound - Normal HSG - Clear tubes 
    Oct/Nov 2013 Cycle 1 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN  
    Nov/Dec 2013 Cycle 2 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    Jan/Feb 2014 Cycle 3 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    2/20/14 Follow up consult RE recommends IVF with ICSI 
    3/10/14 New patient consult with RMA NJ 
    3/11/14 AMH and other Bloodwork to prep for IVF with ICSI at RMA NJ
    3/28/14 Saline Sonogram - All good
    March/April 2014 IVF #1 Antagonist Protocol
    BCP/Bravelle/Menopur/Ganirelix
    4/16/14 ER 26 Retrieved!!!
    4/17/14 Fert Report 22 Mature 21 Fertilized w/ ICSI
    4/22/14 Report #2 15 BLASTS
    5/24/14 FET!!!  (Transferring 2 snowflakes)
    6/2/14 Beta #1 575!!! :)
    6/4/14 Beta #2 2060!!! :)
    6/11/14 1st Ultrasound...Saw 2 Gestational Sacs!!  Beta #3 34,312!!! 
    6/18/14 2nd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 112bpm Baby B 117bmp <3 Beta #4 172,080!!!
    6/25/14 3rd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 150bpm Baby B 158bpm <3 Beta #5 232,134!!! 
    7/3/14 4th Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 173bpm Baby B 162bpm <3 Beta #6 269,228!!!
    Graduated from RMA!!  First appt with OB 7/8/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Great post. I've just been marking it down in my notes on my phone. I will now be downloading an app.
    imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers

DS-1/27/04 DS-11/5/12 MC-5/7/14 BFP: 5/27/14 

imageimageimage

• Full Term App - Free - iPhone.

____________________________________________________________                                           

TTC 10+ | Stage 4 Endometriosis

3 Laparscopy's

BFP - 06.15.2014

EDD - 02.16.2015

BabyFruit Ticker

• DH just downloaded the full term app too. Excited to use this next week!!
  • We tried an app the last time around, but you had to mark the start and end of each contraction and we were so distracted it became a hassle so we abandoned it in favor of just tracking the start times on a piece of paper! Maybe it was I actually saved it in the baby book lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have the Full Term app. Used it during my first bout of PTL and it worked just fine for us. I have an iPhone.
    This for us as well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"