March 2012 Moms

Re: If I wasn't already done shopping.... I would sooo get this lol

• kaleb87kaleb87 member
    edited December 2014
    My gif failed but it said AWESOME!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Isn't it tho... I am soo tempted specially after winning money the other day... but I need to be good.. one paycheck has to stretch a whole lot farther nowadays and it's not like he is short on toys LOL
  • Loading the player...
  • If anyone wanted this and didn't get one..Walmart has it on Rollback for $75.. it's usually $119 everywhere else.. and yeah I did  lol.  Couldn't resist it :)

Lil guy loves his Imaginext Rescue Hero's and superman and the characters all fit in each others main structures and vehicles. Rescue Hero's is a big hit with the lil guy he has been watching the cartoon for years.. but he is quite happy to mix n match  these sets.  

Just got home from the worst Walmart in my history of Walmart shopping..only one store in our area had it available for pickup today.. UGGGG I would never shop there.. but just as a pick up point I could maybe go back lol.  We thought our local ones were bad but this one makes our feel like a walk in the park lol.

Just watching him in the first half hour with this made that nasty Walmart experience totally worth it  :)
  • nunzchucksnunzchucks member
    edited January 2015
    Sometimes my desire to have something is outweighed by my desire to not be in Wal-Mart.
  • Sometimes my desire to have something is outweighed by my desire to not be in Wal-Mart.
    Walmart is my only option. Target is more than an hour away (50 miles or so) and the only Kmart is about 40 minutes away and so much worse than Walmart.

The trick is going at 8am. Yes, I do my grocery shopping at 8am. I hate dealing with other shoppers so I go before most other people are out and about.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Sometimes my desire to have something is outweighed by my desire to not be in Wal-Mart.

Walmart is my only option. Target is more than an hour away (50 miles or so) and the only Kmart is about 40 minutes away and so much worse than Walmart.

The trick is going at 8am. Yes, I do my grocery shopping at 8am. I hate dealing with other shoppers so I go before most other people are out and about.

Amen to early grocery shopping. It's the best. I do Fridays at 8:30.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"