Central Florida Babies
Options

Any expecting mamas in Winter Park area??

Hi!!  

I have just found out that we will be expecting our first child in April 2015!!!  We couldn't be more excited!  We are new to Florida and was wondering if there are any other new mamas out there in the Winter Park??  We are going to Womens Care seeing Dr Breit currently but most likely will be referred to Dr. Humphries at Maternal Fetal Medicine at Winnie Palmer.  

Re: Any expecting mamas in Winter Park area??

• Options
    Hi, I am sort of a lurker to this board but yes, i live in Baldwin Park and am due with my first baby girl in May. I am seeing Dr Thatcher at Delaney ( Women's Care)

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm planning on going to Commonsense Childbirth. I really want a water birth!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ladyannibal I think that is wonderful. 

My friend/neighbor did a water birth at home and she loved it. I want to have a natural birth.

I am concerned because of my age (I'm 42) that I need to be in a hospital. If you haven't seen the film "The Business of Babies" rent it on iTunes! very thought provoking. Dr Thatcher told me that her priority is for me to deliver vaginally and they have a team of midwives so I am hoping I can hang in there and push. Praying that me and baby are ready and able when the time comes.

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not actually "IN" Winter Park (I live in Ocoee, just on the edge of the Orlando city line!) but my OB practices there and that is where I will be delivering (Winter Park Memorial). My OB is Dr. Koss at Contemporary Women's Care. Welcome to Florida!
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I live in Winter Park and also see Dr. Breit at Women's Care FL. I delivered my first child at Winter Park Memorial and it was a fantastic experience. Right now I'm 8w0d with #2 and super excited!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome @kmr1278!

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"