Cloth Diapering

NCDR WWYD

DH's grandmother was released from the hospital yesterday after a bout with some kind of flu that caused diarrhea and vomiting. (I don't know if it was actually influenza or not going off of what family has said.) Anyway, she and Papaw are going to need help with meals and cleaning for a while longer. Both my boys still have a lot of head and chest congestion. How long would you wait before going to visit the grandparents? (I'd have to take the boys with me, and I'm worried about them infecting Mamaw or her infecting them.) I really want to help, but I don't want to do something stupid and get my kids super sick.

Re: NCDR WWYD

• Could you make a few meals that they could eat right away or freeze, then just go drop them off (call first to tell them that's the plan and why)? Then make a plan to go see them when everyone has healed a little?

Same. Can another family member help out in the house this week and you cover next week?
  • Loading the player...
  • sarenu1 said:

Could you make a few meals that they could eat right away or freeze, then just go drop them off (call first to tell them that's the plan and why)? Then make a plan to go see them when everyone has healed a little?

Same. Can another family member help out in the house this week and you cover next week?
    These seem like very reasonable thoughts I'm sure they know that you want to help, and will be glad of how considerate you're being to keep everyone healthy.
    image         image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • sarenu1 said:
    Could you make a few meals that they could eat right away or freeze, then just go drop them off (call first to tell them that's the plan and why)? Then make a plan to go see them when everyone has healed a little?
    x2, I'm sure they will understand!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"