One & Done: Only child
Options

Weekend Plans?

It is still super cold in New England.  We've been trying to keep DS entertained.  This morning, we are (finally) taking down the Christmas tree.  Later, we are going to Target.  We may get lunch at Johnny Rockets and go to the library. 

DS has four birthday parties in the next four weeks.  I am thankful that he has activities to keep us busy.

What is everyone up to on the cold weekend?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Weekend Plans?

• Options

lildis said:
    Grocery shopping & laundry today...then dh is staying at his parents to drive them to the airport Sun morning. Probably a whole lot of nothing on Sun...maybe some more laundry & a little cleaning. @Arcadia1114‌ are you in RI? If so, you're closeby!

I am!  I am close to the airport. 

We need to reschedule the GTG when the weather warms up!

• Options
    Today SO starts a new class so it's just DS and I til lunchtime. Then we're going out to lunch and then grocery shopping. A friend of mine might come over this evening which would be fun!

Tomorrow DS will go to play practice and I'll hang out with some of my mom friends while they are at practice. Then SO has a meeting in the late afternoon but we will all have dinner later.

I'm planning on doing a decluttering of the bathroom and kitchen this weekend. The tree came down last night and with the remodel of the downstairs bathroom I want to decide which other project to tackle next!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @2013mommy, I love when the Pats are in the playoffs. I make sure I run my errands during the games so I get the supermarket to myself.

Fly Eagles Fly! (Next year)
  • Options
    2013mommy said:

@2013mommy, I love when the Pats are in the playoffs. I make sure I run my errands during the games so I get the supermarket to myself.

Fly Eagles Fly! (Next year)

Ohhhhh why did I not think of this! I am totally going grocery shopping today during the game! I have no desire to watch the game because I am not a sports person at all. 

We are huge sports fans but dislike the Pats. We divide our loyalty between Philly and Boston. I plan as much as I can around NFL playoff games.
  • Options
    Trying not to go BSC because DD and DH are in pissy moods.  DD woke up at 5 this morning and has just been on a roll.  Everyone is tense because DH just found out his shift is changing on Monday and it's going to suck.  We went grocery shopping and will go to my ILs for dinner tonight.  Tomorrow we'll probably be lazy for the morning and then go to my other ILs for the afternoon just to get out of the house.

I'm going to try to bake a cake today and make DD some pouches tomorrow using my new pouch maker.
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Options
    Kld2014 said:

@dmlk413‌ which pouch maker did you get? We have the infantanio fresh squeezed and love it. Half the time we just squeeze gerber foods into it though but it's awesome for home made purées too.

That's the one I got. DD is a terrible eater and will mostly only eat fruits and veggies if they are puréed and in pouches. I have some gerber food that I'm going to use in it since she won't eat it any other way.
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Options
    Our windchills were still well below zero yesterday and DH was working double shifts with our only car, so DS and I just stayed in all day and watched too much television.

Today I'll try to do some lighter meal planning and get DS to do his thank you notes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"