May 2015 Moms
Options

*Sunday Ticker Change 1/11/15*

McBaby19McBaby19 member
edited January 2015 in May 2015 Moms
I know it's barely Sunday but I've been so excited to reach this ticker change I could barely wait!

Week/fruit:

Symptoms:

Appointments or milestones:

Questions and comments:

GTKY: Describe your most fun/favorite date with your SO?
    Me: 19
 Boyfriend: 20
Love: 07/-8/14
BFP: 09/16/14
EDD: 05/31/15
It's a BOY!

BabyFetus Ticker
May 2015 January Siggy Challenge: "You had one job"

Re: *Sunday Ticker Change 1/11/15*

• Options
    Week/fruit: 20 weeks! Finally! Banana

Symptoms: heartburn, some shortness of breath after eating, sciatic pain

Appointments or milestones: I've got my 20 week appt on Tuesday afternoon

Questions and comments: Also finally getting boyfriend out to start baby registries after the appt!

I'd have to say when boyfriend and I spent the day at Kings Island. We left with a bad sunburn and I had a lot of vertigo that night. But we got a giant gorilla prize and tons of great memories!
    It's a BOY!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Week/fruit: 22, Papaya

Symptoms: hungry all the time it seems, otherwise none.

Milestones/appointments: none- two weeks to go until next appointment.

GTKY: Describe your most fun date with SO.
    We went bowling for his birthday last month. I wasn't looking forward to it because I suck but he really wanted to go so I went. We went in the middle of the day so we pretty much had the place to ourselves and I ended up having so much fun!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @McBaby19‌, good luck at your appointment on Tuesday! I can't remember- will this be your anatomy scan?
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Week/ Fruit: 20 weeks/ banana. Finally!!!

Symptoms: heartburn and leg cramps. Even walking and stretching isn't helping the cramps too much.

Appointments or milestones: we had our A/S appointment this past Thursday and found out we are having a girl!!!

Questions and comments: really ready for my sex drive to come
    Back. When it's there, Which isn't often, I usually don't feel good.

GTKY: Desxribe your most fun/ favorite date with your SO? Not too much lately. DH just said we have to fix that. We did go to the zoo for my birthday one year which was really fun (I'm like a 12 year old and love animals and the zoo).
    Me: 26 DH: 28
    9/24/14- BFP! FTM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Stella: our dog child
    May '15 Siggy Challenge: You had one job!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @lmattox18‌ Thank you! I had my anatomy scan at 18.5 weeks (after begging my dr who usually does them at 20wk so that important family can find out before going overseas). We're having a boy!

@bearvg‌ Thank you! And that honeymoon sounds amazing!
    It's a BOY!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Week/fruit: 23/grapefruit

Symptoms: Swelling of my feet after eating pickles and other sodium like foods!

Appointments or milestones: My 24 week appointment next week! I wasn't given the glucose drink, but I'll call to see if I need it.

Questions and comments: I'm just enjoying my little guy move around and kick. I don't care what I'm doing, when I feel him, I stop whatever I'm doing and enjoy the moment.

GTKY: Describe your most fun/favorite date with your SO: The most fun/favorite date is when my DH and I stayed in a hotel in downtown Des Moines. We went down to a bar, had a couple shots and decided to walk the town. Since we've never been there before, we got lost for like an hour. We walked around and talked. It was the most fun I had with him and I'll never forget that night.
  • Options
    Week/fruit: 23/ Grapefruit

Symptoms: reflux, swollen feet at the end of the work day

Appointments or milestones: next appointment is supposed to be in 2 weeks but I need to call my dr on Monday and try to get in this week at my DH insistence Bc my BP is slightly higher then it has been and im having what I assume are just some benign Braxton hicks contractions during long work days but my DH wants it checked out.

Questions and comments: none :)

GTKY: Describe your most fun/favorite date with your SO? I love all my dates with DH, we have traveled the world together, so it would have to be one of our crazy adventures, I start smiling just thinking about our trips :)
    BFP #1-- 8-25-12, DD Born 5-1-13 
    BFP #2-- 5-6-14, MMC 6-13-14, D&C 6-13-14
    BFP #3 -- 8-26-14, EDD 5-10-15 

• Options
    Week/fruit: 21/pomegranate

Symptoms: some movement real low

Appointments or milestones: ultrasound and appt this week

Questions and comments: hoping the family is on the mend after a bad week. Ds2 ruptured his ear drum with an infection. DH had influenza.

GTKY: Describe your most fun/favorite date with your SO? Any time we traveled together. Washington dc and Hawaii were quite fun.

My two boys are getting a surprise May 2015!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @BoyMommyDana‌ all I've read about baby's movements is that while you're awake baby is most likely asleep, rocked to sleep by your movements and activity. When you calm down and relax to sleep, baby wakes up and gets active.
    My LO seems to ignore this theory and move around no matter what I'm doing. But movement means he's still healthy and growing so I'm happy! :D
    It's a BOY!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I spoke too soon, now DS1 has strep!

My two boys are getting a surprise May 2015!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hope your family gets well soon and you all stay healthy @smurf605‌ !
    It's a BOY!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @Beeorange‌ good luck and fx for good news at your appt Friday!

@juneheart‌ hope you can find some relief to your back pain. :(
    It's a BOY!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Week/fruit: 20/banana! Halfway through!

Symptoms: some sciatica and rlp, nothing major

Appointments or milestones: after rescheduling from last week, our A/S is this Wednesday :)

Questions and comments: my hives finally went away from last week. Thank God. I was about to scratch my skin off. Still don't know what caused it...

GTKY: Describe your most fun/favorite date with your SO? DH and I went to a fun park and played mini golf, rode bumper cars, and played laser tag. It was a welcome change from the usual dinner and a movie.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Week/fruit: 22 Weeks - Papaya! 
    Symptoms: Insomnia, Lower back pain, heartburn :-( 
    Appointments or milestones: Really quiet this week. Nothing to report. 
    Questions and comments: Anyone have some good insomnia cures that don't involve meds or Benadryl? I'm up almost every night around 2:30 / 3! 
    GTKY: Describe your most fun/favorite date with your SO?  DH and I love to hike and one of our first dates was a hike to the top of a mountain with a huge rocky outcropping. We climbed to the top, sat on a huge rock, and had our first kiss... 
    Baby girl born on May 15, 2015!  (DS born 2011)
  • Options
    babymcb21babymcb21 member
    edited January 2015
    I've been slacking on these...and bumping in general!

Week/fruit: 21/Pomegranate

Symptoms: Some back pain, peeing 10000x a day, and feeling lots of movement! Feeling pretty good overall.

Appointments or milestones: Ultrasound tomorrow and Midwife appointment Tuesday. We had the anatomy scan two weeks ago, but baby girl didn't want to 100% cooperate and they couldn't get a great view of the lower extremities (and they were only 80% on the sex), so back I go.

Questions and comments: Nada

GTKY: Describe your most fun/favorite date with your SO? Playing on an outdoor ice rink in the wee hours of the night when we were 17 and just getting to know each other. It wasn't really a 'date' at the time, just 'something to do', but it's one of my favorite early memories with him.

Edited for words
  • Options
    My ticker is still wrong!!

Week/fruit: 24/cantaloupe

Symptoms: lower abdominal soreness and back aches, indigestion and heartburn

Appointments or milestones: I have an appointment on Friday.

Questions and comments: Just hoping everything is fine. We didn't have any follow up after our a/s. I assume that we haven't heard anything that its a good thing though.

I love when we go to dave n busters. Especially during the week when barely anyone is there. We get to act like kids and have a blast!

imageimage

• Options
    Week/fruit: 21 weeks = pomegranate

Symptoms: Insomnia, indigestion, crying for no reason at anything

Appointments or milestones: I had to switch insurance at the end of the year so tomorrow will be my first appt with my new Dr. FX it goes well and that I connect with the new Dr.

Questions and comments: Finally think I am starting the feel the baby move every now and then. Woooo hoooo!!!!!

GTKY: Describe your most fun/favorite date with your SO? DH and I do a lot of traveling so its really hard to just pick one. Our first trip together was to Miami so that one will always stand out as one of my favs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"