Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Does anyone do GTGs in this area?

Hi! I'm still new to the bump community. MY DH and I are expecting in August 2015. I was just wondering if anyone has a group they go to, or if you all have GTGs sometimes?

TTC since 9/14
BFP 12/20/14    EDD 8/29     MC 1/5/15

Re: Does anyone do GTGs in this area?

• Options
    I'm part of Ladies and Littles of Robinson (www.meetup.com/Ladies-and-Littles-of-Robinson/).  We centralized around Robinson, but have moms from all over the Pittsbu

This board isn't super active so I've only met one person through the bump.  
  • Options
    What does GTG mean?

And fiscally, what does that mommy group do whenyou guys get together? Are there many moms with newborns?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What does GTG mean? And fiscally, what does that mommy group do whenyou guys get together? Are there many moms with newborns?
    Get together :) 

The church I go to just started a mommy group. It's in cranberry, and it welcomes pregnant ladies up to school aged. 

TTC since 9/14
    BFP 12/20/14    EDD 8/29     MC 1/5/15

• Options
    We have a bunch stuff, playdates, mall walks, meet for library story hours, mom's night out, and we do parties here and there (like we just had a Christmas Party).  There's over 50 members so there's a good variety for ages.  We have several babies born in the last few months up to 5 year olds, there's always a nice variety of moms with new babies to older kids, or second or third time moms with new babies. I believe the most recent baby was born this fall, and we have a bunch of pregnant ladies due this spring.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"