September 2015 Moms
Options

Betas?

anyone had their betas done recently? Had mine tested yesterday at what I estimate was 4w3d and they came back at 927. Trying to see if this is within range. From what I can tell its on the higher end of the range. Go in tomorrow for the 48 hour Followup.

Re: Betas?

• Options
    There is an awesome website for this called Beta Base (https://www.betabase.info/)

You can compare your results to others and input your own numbers.  They also give averages for twins and triplets

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My 17dpo with my IVF daughter was 289.9 while my 16dpo with my natural pregnancy was 994. Huge difference.

I go tomorrow for my 12dp5dt beta. So another 17dpo. I'm worried since last FET was a miscarriage :|
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Florida0604 - They're blood tests to tell you your HCG & other hormone levels.  

@engenderlove - A single number on it's own means very little, the important part is that they double every 48-72 hours.  FXyour numbers tomorrow have increased substantially! 

I go in today & Wednesday for HCG & progesterone levels due to last month's loss.  
    September '15 Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance!   

BFP 11/18/14 ~ EDD 7/26/15 ~ MC 11/27/14

image            image
                          Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                              

• Options
    My numbers nearly tripled in 48 hours. My doc scheduled an ultrasound next week. She's out of town last week and this one for the holidays so I was scheduled for her first day back.

18dpo my beta was 927
    20dpo my beta was 2617

I take this as a great sign!!
  • Options
    Yay!  Congrats!
    September '15 Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance!   

BFP 11/18/14 ~ EDD 7/26/15 ~ MC 11/27/14

image            image
                          Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                              

• Options

Yay for good news!!

BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                                                                                 BFP #2  7/2/14, CP 7/6/14
                                 BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      
  • Options
    I had some done on wednesday at 5w3d they was 3393. Had them done again on friday but the results didnt come back before GP closed so will get them back tomorrow. Im so anxious. I have never had betas done before so nervous if its bad news or if they havent doubled properly x
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"