October 2013 Moms
Options

UO

I know, it's not Thursday, but really, what else do we have going on?  

Anyone have anything? 
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: UO

• Options
    Im really trying to think of something new, but Ive got nothing.

image  image
    Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

• Options
    Im really trying to think of something new, but Ive got nothing.

I had one, hence the sudden UO thread, but I forgot it. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hate texting.  I do not have any kind of data plan on my phone, which is about 5 years old and not fancy - but at least not a flip phone LOL.  Take that!

• Options
    My child doesn't watch cartoons or any tv unless its a commercial. (Maybe no a UO but I'm trying)
  • Options
    Godiva chocolate doesn't impress me. I don't think it's that good.

• Options

Dove is better!

imageimage    

• Options

Dove is better!
    Yes! And lindt! And cadbury!

• Options
    I think it's rude to assume it's okay to shorten someone's name.

• Options
    mancila60 said:

My child doesn't watch cartoons or any tv unless its a commercial. (Maybe no a UO but I'm trying)

I'm holding out on cartoons and her playing w the phone. Halfway for my own sanity :P . It's a UO with my mom though (who watches her).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    rsigler said:
    S/O @carriet2018‌ and @Lia1303‌'s UO's, I am not a fan of matching wood furniture sets, like this: image :-q I do, however, love this look: image We just ordered a new dining room set with 6 matching chairs, but they're a different finish than the table. We also ordered a bed frame in a lovely gray-ish white wash, with darker colored gray night stands. DH wanted all matching stuff, and I was like #notinmyhouse #literally
    I'm too boring to come up with something so lovely.

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Options
    I hate talking on the phone! Come on now it's 2015. Txt me please!! I love dark hard wood floors and matching furniture although I like random stuff too.
  • Options

i prefer the natural and timeless finish.

I kind of feel like there is no such thing as timeless in decorating. Or fashion for that matter. Everything will eventually look dated and then it will probably come back into style eventually. Even hardwood floors were out of fashion for a long time when wall to wall carpeting became a thing.
  • Options
    Lee81 said:

i prefer the natural and timeless finish.

I kind of feel like there is no such thing as timeless in decorating. Or fashion for that matter. Everything will eventually look dated and then it will probably come back into style eventually. Even hardwood floors were out of fashion for a long time when wall to wall carpeting became a thing.
    Design trends are like fashion, they have about a 15-20 year cycle. That said, white kitchen cabinets will never look dated. Ppl have been white washing wood cabinetry for hundreds of years. That is a look that is actually timeless.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"