Options

darkangel42darkangel42 member
edited January 2015 in July 2014 Moms
JUST DELETE MY CONTENT

Re: .

• Options
    Teething?
  • Options
    My guess is teething also? DS hardly ate the day before yesterday and woke up with a tooth that cut through, and most of yesterday he just nibbled at stuff.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Has your diet changed?  My LO was really fussing at the breast and then developed an itchy rash.  
    The pedi suggested cutting dairy out of my diet (I had just started drinking a lot more milk, thinking it was good for me!).  After a week with no dairy, the rash is nearly gone and no more fussing at the breast!  I feel bad that he was trying to tell me that my milk was hurting him and I didn't understand  :(

5 years TTC, no luck with IUI's, failed IVF June 2013, 
    FET Oct 2013 with delayed transfer, intralipids, lovenox & prednisone= first BFP of my life!
    ***Beautiful baby boy born June 13th!*** 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited January 2015
    JUST DELETE MY CONTENT
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    JUST DELETE MY CONTENT
  • Options
    You could try giving her so tylenol to neutralize the teeth issue, if it is that. 
    image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Kinda like a growth spurt, there are a few times in which the eating will come down, and then climb again. Of course if baby is just not eating well at all or is losing weight then go to the doc.
    I remember when DS was about that age, she slowed just a bit on her intake. But it was back again in no time.

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Options
    edited January 2015
    JUST DELETE MY CONTENT
  • Options
    I'd call the pedi and at least get a nurse's opinion. Most likely she's fine but can't hurt to ask about it.
  • Options
    LeaLupins said:

I'd call the pedi and at least get a nurse's opinion. Most likely she's fine but can't hurt to ask about it.

^^
    This!

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Options
    I have the exact same issue now for about two weeks... My dd is bottle fed though.

We too see no teeth at all, she wants to eat but doesn't want to suck. Does your DD have reflux?

I've tried Tylenol and I don't feel it's helped. She's very, very happy to eat from a spoon though. With bottle, I've upped the nipple flow for her and it's helped. That won't help with bf though.
    IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options

Has she pooped?

^ this was our problem this afternoon :-( should be resolved now after a nice yucky, post banana diaper.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    JUST DELETE MY CONTENT
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"