October 2012 Moms

TGIF

Whatchya'll up to?
image                 image
Lilypie - (52Ft)

Re: TGIF

• Lands End is having a winter outerwear sale plus I found a 15% off sale coupon (SLEIGH pin-1330). I ordered the hubs a $70 fleece for his b day I got it for $29. Their fleeces are great, I love how they block out the wind. I really want a pair of snow boots they have but can't justify for the amount of snow we have....or maybe I can.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Loading the player...
  • I finally ordered snowpants last night. Now i can actually get doen in thr snow with A. Well, if it ever snows again. It's a frozen crusty mess right now.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • I was late to work this morning because I couldn't get my ass out of bed.  I have been so tired the last week. Also Wesley was up again 3 times last night and finally came back to bed with me again around 5.  I totally cursed my self when talking to my mom the other night.  I am going to make a sacrifice to the sleep gods tonight and then keep my mouth shut!!

• Since B is at daycare and I took off for my docs appt, I decided to go grocery shopping. The cashier asked me rudely if I was stocking up for the entire neighborhood.

Worry about yourself

Feelings were hurt :(

• @stephcarter how Rude!! I hate grocery shopping so when I go I am stocking up so I don't have to go very often. 

• @stephcarter‌ , I would have said something along the lines of a blank stare, and then "no. I'm really hungry. "
  • I just had this conversation with someone at work.

Him : have you always been so bitchy?
    Me: did you just meet me? YES.
    h: does it bother you that everyone thinks you're a bitch?
    M: nope. Because not EVERYONE does, and those that do, it's probably because I was a bitch to them, and if I was a bitch to someone, they probably deserved it.

I know I could probably report this douche to HR, but I just don't care. He's mad because I left a note that said "nice park job" on his car, and signed my name. He was taking up 4 (!) spots with his truck in our very crowded lot. He deserved a call out.
  • @mambonumber5‌ , A is the easiest baby and I swear it's partly due to being a thumb sucker. She just goes ahead and soothes herself when she starts getting crabby. It's great.

Though in a few years I may have a different opinion on that.
  • We were on the way home from taking my niece to the doctor, and A decided it was time for a nap.  She took off her socks and shoes and announced "It night-night time now.  Boo one beebit peese?" So I reached back and handed her the blue blanket (it has wonder woman on one side and plain blue on the other) and she snuggled in and zonked right out.  I was amazed and confused all at once.

Oct Angel Babies
  • So we are having people over for the Packer game on Sunday. I like dip-type appetizers for football games. But everything I like is cheesy or cream based. Anyone have any healthy (or at least not entirely artery clogging) suggestions? Besides the obvious veggies and dip?

• scrumpfy said:
    So we are having people over for the Packer game on Sunday. I like dip-type appetizers for football games. But everything I like is cheesy or cream based. Anyone have any healthy (or at least not entirely artery clogging) suggestions? Besides the obvious veggies and dip?
    Target does a really nice fruit tray with an amazing fruit dip that goes with it. 

• scrumpfy said:

So we are having people over for the Packer game on Sunday. I like dip-type appetizers for football games. But everything I like is cheesy or cream based. Anyone have any healthy (or at least not entirely artery clogging) suggestions? Besides the obvious veggies and dip?

Instead of dip with veggies could you do hummus? I really like those frozen spanokopita (spinach and phyllo dough) appetizers too if you wanted to so something in addition to a dip. They're not the healthiest thing, but not all cheese/cream and are easy to just pop in the oven.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• I'm on my own. DH is exhausted from work and really stressed. He's lost 3 lbs alone this week from skipping meals. So he went to bed. What to do, what to do...
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• It's interesting to me how different people hear A speak. I can carry on full conversations with her and understand most of what she says. Her dad only understands about half, maybe less. Stuff that I assume everyone can understand (tee too = thank you), strangers look to me for trantranslation. These are things I think about. LOL

Oct Angel Babies
  • This was brought on by A desperately asking her Daddy "I oosh Daddy! Peese oosh!! OOOSSH DADDY!!!" Finally I had to tell him that she was begging for an orange.

Oct Angel Babies
  • StefanieM522StefanieM522 member
    edited January 2015
    We just got back from dinner at applebees with wesley. We were there for almost 2 and a half hours. Our server was new, his second day after the first half hour i finally had to ask another server to find ours so we could order. Then our entree came out and he brought our appitizer as dessert. We felt really bad for him as he was very flustered and confussed. But on the plus side wesley was a good boy the whole time he dodnt make a peep just sat nicely and colored and then watched some despicable me on my phone as it was taking a long time to get our food. I cant say the little toddler at the table.next to us did good she screamed the whole time they were there and i dontvthink her parents cared.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"