September 2015 Moms

Re: **

• heatherf1017heatherf1017 member
    edited January 2015
  • Loading the player...
  • Your baby is still hiding behind your pubic hairs.. Sorry its a blump !

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • DorkyMamaDorkyMama member
    edited January 2015
    For the record, I never said it was a BUMP! I called it bloat myself if you see above! I've seen that chart, you didn't need to share! Remember I'm a STM not a FTM!
    I think it was just unclear, as when folks say "I'm showing" they're talking about their bump, not being bloated.

ETA - Also, you said "Any other STMs showing a lot sooner that last time?"
    together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
    Sept '15 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!
  • mandy522mandy522 member
    edited January 2015
    For the record, I never said it was a BUMP! I called it bloat myself if you see above! I've seen that chart, you didn't need to share! Remember I'm a STM not a FTM!
    You said you were showing and asked if anyone else was. Bloat =/= showing. Lots of women who aren't pregnant get bloated.
    January Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1: 10-25-11, MC: 11-1-11 @ 5w5d
     BFP#2: 12-29-11, DS born September 2012
    TFAS: July 2014, BFP#3: 12-29-14
    , EDD 9-9-15

• Well because I'm obviously showing or
    I wouldn't have gotten asked if I was pregnant! Right??
  • Unfortunately, people can just be rude. I've been asked if I was pregnant because I stayed home sick for a day (before I was pregnant and when I was about 20 pounds lighter). Or because I declined a second drink at a party. Or because I put on a little weight.
    "I am what I am. I would tell you what you want to know if I could, for you have been kind to me. But I am a cat, and no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer.” ― Peter S. Beagle, The Last Unicorn

My Chart
  • I'm 6 weeks and due early September... Wouldn't that put y'all in August? Just curious...
  • See but the point is you aren't "showing" in the sense that you're pregnant bump is visible.
    Bloat isn't bump. It could have just as easily been period bloat (or too much soda bloat) and then you would be offended the person at the gym basically called you fat.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Can we please just stop with the bump talk! More than likely no one here will start to show even a little until 16 weeks, with the exception of multi mommas. Anyone who asks you if you are pregnant is an asshole, because they are assuming you are either KU or fat and don't care if they make people feel bad if you are just fat.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers image image
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Yeah, I went BSC at DH when he touched my bloat a week ago and said 'you can really tell you're pregnant!' - f you DH for just calling me fat! If a stranger had done that I would have lost my shit.
    Sept 2015 January Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance

Me: 29 - DH: 37
    BFP: 12/21/2014 - EDD: 09/01/2015

BabyFetus Ticker

• Ok wait. You started a thread saying " I guess I'm showing!", but then back track and say it's just bloat when people respond honestly? So really you started a whole thread about bloating which should just go under the symptoms thread as something like "guise I'm so bloated". This did not need it's own post because you're obviously not showing at 7 weeks (maybe not so obvious to some).
    DH: 28 Me: 30~TTC #2 since June 2014
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP #1: 8/22/2014~EDD: 5/5/2015~CP: 8/29/2014
    BFP #2: 12/27/2014~EDD: 9/9/2015

September 2015 Siggy challenge: Happy dance
  • So because your a STM you know better then all the FTM's?
    Me: 30 DH 28
    TTC since March 2013
    DH, SA normal count, slow swimmers
    NTNP as of 7/1/14
    Back to TTC as of 8/2014
    1st RE appointment October 2014, everything looks good both of us healthy and normal
    Clomid and IUI first cycle November 2014:BFN 
    Clomid and IUI December 20, 2014: BFP 1/4/15!!

Untitled

• Why does everyone feel the need to be rude in these forums...geez
  • adeville said:

Wow, some people are rude huh?! Isn't this a place for people to show support for other woman that are going through a similar experience?!? Who cares whether it's bloat or not.

I could not agree more, I keep coming across super rude women in these threads, kinda surprises me.
  • riderchik said:

Why does everyone feel the need to be rude in these forums...geez

This may not be the community for you. Baby center is full of rainbows and glitter being blown up asses. Try that one.
    Wow...
  • Why does everyone feel the need to be rude in these forums...geez
    This may not be the community for you. Baby center is full of rainbows and glitter being blown up asses. Try that one.
    Wow...
    You're being given sound advice there.
    together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
    Sept '15 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!
  • I've been in and out of forums for over a decade and yeah, I've never seen the "why are you so ______, can't you be nicer?" argument end in users changing their personalities to suit the new poster. If you don't enjoy the environment of a given board, it's best to find one that suits you better. This is actual advice. I'm not being a smartass.
    "I am what I am. I would tell you what you want to know if I could, for you have been kind to me. But I am a cat, and no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer.” ― Peter S. Beagle, The Last Unicorn

My Chart
  • Probably why I don't have many female friends...I guess I consider kindness a better option than cattyness. Guess that's just me.
  • It's obvious people were born to be down right bitches for no reason. Showing or not, who gives a damn! We will all carry our babies differently! This is suppose to be a happy time....and because there are a bunch of miserable mums out there....you have to go and be negative on someone's blog. Like the saying goes, if you don't have anything nice to say keep it to your damn self. If someone feels like they are showing at TWO weeks let them feel that way!!!! Again this is a very exciting time in life. So shut the hell up!
  • It's obvious people were born to be down right bitches for no reason. Showing or not, who gives a damn! We will all carry our babies differently! This is suppose to be a happy time....and because there are a bunch of miserable mums out there....you have to go and be negative on someone's blog. Like the saying goes, if you don't have anything nice to say keep it to your damn self. If someone feels like they are showing at TWO weeks let them feel that way!!!! Again this is a very exciting time in life. So shut the hell up!

I completely agree although I didn't quite have the "balls" to say it so directly ha ha. Nice girls for the win.
  • Wasn't me that said it...
  • Man this is like High School all over again
  • @DagnyBC‌

Evaluate what category you fall in. Thanks. ☺️
  • @DagnyBC‌

Evaluate what category you fall in. Thanks. ☺️

Keep talking. It'll make your ban come that much faster.
    Me: 32  DH: 32
    BFP: 12/23/2014    EDD: 9/6/2015

Sept '15 January Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"