Parenting after a Loss
Options

** KU PAL CHECK IN 1/5 **

1. What is your EDD/how far along are you?

2. How have you been feeling this week?

3. Any big appointments or milestones?

4. Highlights or struggles of the week?

5. QOTW: What is the last movie you saw at the theater?

Re: ** KU PAL CHECK IN 1/5 **

• Options
    @oopsiedaisies‌ Sending calming vibes for your appt tomorrow! I hope your MIL can go along. The Hobbit is awesome! We just saw it on Friday. Are you a fan of the book too?
  • Options
    June 25th /15 weeks 4 days

Tired! I don't know if it's the holidays catching up with me or what, but I could not get off the couch on Saturday.

None this week.

I would really like my energy back lol I want to be able to stop taking Zofran too.

5. QOTW: What is the last movie you saw at the theater? The Hobbit! We went on Friday for our first date night since P was born.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. What is your EDD/how far along are you? 38+4

2. How have you been feeling this week? Ugh!!!! I just hate to move at all anymore. I hurt too much. I got sore with DS, but this is just becoming rediculous.

3. Any big appointments or milestones? I had my weekly appointment today. No changes. I'm still 2 cm, 50% and a +1. I just wish that some of this pain would cause some progress. If I'm still oh next Monday (at 39+4) I will have a membrane sweep.

Highlights: DS turned 2 yesterday. My parents came over and we had a nice dinner. I made DS his Thomas cake and he LOVED it.
    Struggles: Just really wishing DD would make her arrival so that I could sleep again and mive without so much pain. It really is cruel to have insomnia at the end of pregnancy. I had it the last few weeks with DS as well.

5. QOTW: What is the last movie you saw at the theater? Oh man, I haven't been to the theater since before DS was born. I have no idea what we saw. DH will go see a movie when I'm working because he knows that I would not be interested in whatever he is watching. I actually went through the Redbox and Netflix selections the other day and had not even heard of the movies. I am so pathetic! LOL!

@oopsiedaisies‌ - sending many good vibes your way for your u/s tomorrow. I hope it is a wonderful experience for you.

@KikiCohen‌ - I hope you find some energy soon, but I understand that feeling of not being able to get off the couch.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• Options
    @Mom2anAngel2‌ You're so close! I hope LO makes her appearance soon.
  • Options
    @mamalamb10‌ Hooray for no more Zofran!
  • Options
    @mamalamb10‌ I have a daily battle with which is worse: puking or constipation so I understand!
  • Options

1/25/15 - 37 weeks +2

Utterly exhausted... My lower back aches constantly, and just last night my right hip started to hurt so bad that I can't bear weight only on my right leg, can't lift my right leg, and it hurts to walk... will be speaking to my doc on Thursday to see what I can do for this if it continues.  Also, lots of pelvic pressure and BH...

GBS test was negative! and Cervix checks start this week.

I'm struggling to get everything done that needs to get done with my very low energy levels and little sleep... Highlight was that DH and I custom built an entry table for me over the weekend, and I painted and stained it the same day! It's perfect! I've attached a photo just to brag.  Also, just got my maternity photos back this morning and I LOVE them! I've attached one of those, too!

5. QOTW: What is the last movie you saw at the theater?

I went to see the last Hobbit with DH, the boys, my dad, and my step-brother-in-law on New Year's Day.  Loved it!!! 
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
      DS #1 born 8/3/06, DS #2 born 10/2/08
    TTC since 8/13 BFP 11/27/13, EDD: 8/3/14
    US 12/9 found 2 Gestational Sacs, MC 12/10/13 6w3d
    BFP #4 5/15/14, EDD: 1/25/14, HB 6/4/14 Movement 8/13/14
    All Welcome

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image
  • Options
    @MoreThanSparrows08‌ Sorry for all of the discomfort. You're almost there! I love both of the pics! Thanks for sharing them :)
  • Options
    @oopsiedaisies‌ Well yay for a heartbeat! What a crappy tech though! I'm glad you said something. When I went for my confirmation appt with this pregnancy, I had a horrible nurse and I called and complained.
  • Options
    @mamalamb10‌ - I'm glad you are feeling a bit better!

@MoreThanSparrows08‌ - I am right there with you in the pain and discomfort part of pregnancy (no fun). I love your pics! What a good looking family!

@oopsiedaisies‌ - I am so sorry for that awful u/s experience! 120 bpm is great for 6 weeks. Im glad you got to speak with the head nurse because that tech seems to need some refreshers on not just her skills, but also bedside manner.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• Options
    @mamalamb10‌ Sorry in advance for the TMI, but I haven't taken a Zofran since Monday. Today I am the opposite of constipated and can't get too far from the bathroom. Did you have the same problem? If so, how long did it last? I just want a happy medium lol
  • Options
    @mamalamb10‌ I was taking Colace daily, but I stopped. Everything is fine today so hopefully it was just my body readjusting. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"