February 2013 Moms
Options

Help (reading OPK)

Guys, if this one is positive then that's day 7 of +OPKs. Yesterday looked like this one - with a bit of good will it could be considered negative, but if I had been really hoping for a positive, then with a bit of good will it could definitely be considered positive. @Rynleigh, do you have that fancy coloring trick to help me out? Anyone? Positive or negative? 
This is getting ridiculous.

(And for those who didn't see the post last night, kleigh recommended I POAS and it was BFN, so this is not an OPK turning positive because of HCG. Sigh.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

Re: Help (reading OPK)

• Options
    I'm actually leaning towards negative.... the control line looks slightly darker. Not 100% sure though. Sorry your body is being so confusing right now!
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Options
    I agree it looks negative to me. The control looks darker then the test line.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hallelujah, @kleigh926 and @nlp1990!

Yesterday's I'm pretty sure was the same shade as the test line, but todays I thought might be a hair lighter and didn't know if it was just wishful thinking on my part. I *might* have had a temp shift starting yesterday, but my temp timing has been off because of the time change, so I can't really tell. Very frustrating. I can handle BFNs, but I can't handle not knowing what the heck is going on with my body. Like -- just forget this cycle and get on with a normal one, please, don't hang out with +OPKs for a week and not have a thermal shift.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP

• Options
    I used OPKs for this baby due in May and it was very obvious when they were positive.
  • Options
    It looks negative to me but I have a very hard time reading those. If I think it's close to positive I use one every time I go. Every time. Crazy lady likes to pee on things.

Together since July 21 2002

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    I think it looks negative. 

View Full Size Image
    BFP- 5/23/12 EDD- 1/23/13 DS born 2/2/13

Baby BOY #2 coming in May!

• Options
    nlp1990 said:
    I used OPKs for this baby due in May and it was very obvious when they were positive.
    Days 1-5 were very, very dark, but yesterday was questionable and today even more so. Today I tended toward "slightly lighter", but I thought it might just have been because I wanted it to finally be negative so badly!

I'm glad that many of you think it's negative. It gives me hope that this never-ending LH surge will soon be over. Now for my temp to shift...

• Options
    I don't know that the inverting works well to make a visible difference on these - it's great when you are trying to decide if a line exists or not, but when you have two lines for sure, it doesn't really help a lot with seeing which one is bolder. IMO, the test line isn't quite darker than the control line yet, but if I were TTC I would say close enough to give it a try anyway. Any line that comes close to the control line on an OPK is a good enough reason for a bump in the night, LOL 

This is what it looked like inverted: 

Sorry for being late :/ yesterday was rough. 
    image  image

image image

*Spontaneous* OHSS diagnosed 08.06.2012
    Right ovary removed 09.04.2012 via vertical laparotomy
    Essure implant placed on remaining tube 06.13.2013; successful followup scan 09.30.2013

• Options
    Can you link to your chart @kelly321?

I know it looks like I had a thermal shift, but that was after our international flight (CD 16/17) with jet lag, and the temps are still in my normal pre-O range. It's *possible* I had a thermal shift, but it's extremely hard to tell because of the time change (7 hours).

And @Rynleigh, thank you! It's less of a "is it time to BD" than "dear Lord, when can we stop?" because I've had +OPKs for 6 days and then this one this morning.

• Options
    kelly321kelly321 member
    edited January 2015
    What the actual heck is going on?

If any of you are bored, could you please take a peek at my chart again? (a few replies up) My temps hit my normal post-O range today. Today. 3 days after my last +OPK. We'll see what tomorrow brings since my body seems intent on being as confusing as possible this month, but assuming this shift were to be sustained over the next 2 days, when would you say I ovulated? CD23? (the day after the last +OPK and 2 days before the temp shift)?

• Options
    I'd say CD 24 since your temp rose the day after that. Always go with the temps over the OPK's, especially with how confusing your OPK's have been this month.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"