Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

***TTGP IF WEEKLY CHECK IN***

TTGP IF WEEKLY CHECK IN  

This check in is meant for anyone on TTGP who has hit the 1 year mark of TTC (6 months if you’re over 35), has an infertility diagnosis, or are going through IF testing/treatment. It is meant to be a place for people to share and ask any questions who might not participate on 3T or IF who would like the company of others going through the same experiences.

If you would like to participate, please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE  with your info and I will add you on, and please feel free to post your intro. This will be posted every Monday. If you have any suggestions or would like something added, please feel free to post.

How long have you been trying to conceive? 

Do you have a diagnosis? If so; what is it?  

Are you currently doing any testing or treatment?

Any updates?

***Note: If you see a BFP or Loss I have overlooked l please let me know !***

If you are not on the list below but should be please message me!

BFPs:

AngieV84
angelsnight
rrdiva
tinamorgan
sueann911
JulianneJacks
jschwind22
Rocknroll64
BurritosAtEveryMeal
talon1226
BrendaW09
Lola825
Curlylocks3
Twinkie0612
HenHen25
Krdesi
kristi&p
gonzol
Tigger99
Honey127
AppleGrapeMSTK
BlackBooks
willCMyInk
Wolfette139
Milagros315
FoxiePM
cls78
Kitty1215 
jaytee16 
Katydid2014
Wishiwaspreggo
WinningColors
Norsern
ChickinNH
brazilianpeach

Pintobean39

Beckynsean11

Katydid2014

DarcyHermione 

jefa621

lebradford

notelise

cwuredhot

twinkbrite

meatandbandp

PeanutRN

Angel Babies:

BankerBSN
HenHen25
gonzol
beckynsean11
kristi&p
sunlavender
Emejay
Twinkie0612
Pintobean39
Rocks526
chickinNH
ToryKate
Lebradford

Linny1012

MeatandBandP

Buttmonkey34

Jefa624

Diagnosis:

MFI

FINEdoubleLINE

@osesecret

@sweetcalittc1

@Daikokojess-MFI-Low T

Welcome @Alpies

PCOS

@LG2793

@Diordra

@madamewaffles

Diminished Ovarian Reserve

@AuroraP725– thinned uterine lining

Unexplained

@Packerfan4life

@BabyCowbell
@Goldenlove3

@ironegg

@birdie185

@torykate (correct me if I am wrong)

@longhornwino0907

Anovulatory

Combo/Other

@Twinkie0612– Blood Coagulation Disorder, White Blood Cell Disorder (Slightly elevated NK, High WBC, High neutrophils, elevated cytokines), Hostile CM
@IPutKetchupOnKetchup- Uterine Didelphys with hemicolpos, PCO
@cateyes543
-Hypothyrodism, PCOS, blocked right tube, MFI-Low morph
@bbg676Hashimotos, Mixed Connective Tissue Disease, unexplained complete anovulation, and low progesterone and estrogen. 

@emejayabnormal uterine bleeding

@TammyDoubleB- endo with hostile CM

@englandxoborderline PCOS and unruptured follies

@myshbalanced translocation

@lovegrilledcheeseStage 3 endo, MFI

@Jefa621

Testing

@Cjchio
@SnakeFisherBub

@joy2611

@briannaescplan

@lilsneezy

@urmysunshine77

@MrsRC88

@LDubHawksFan (thin lining so far)

@Kariann12 (looking for RE)

QOTW: Since it is so cold here, I am wondering-are you a winter fan or a summer fan and what do you do for fun in that season?

Me: 30   DH:31 
Married 9/2010
TTC 10/2013
RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
9/2016-transferred two donor embies
BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker

Re: ***TTGP IF WEEKLY CHECK IN***

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks @MeatandBandP - I am indeed testing with Wondfos and I've read that this is quite common. That's a mindfuck for sure. I've had so many "positive" tests in the last few months (including the infamous blue dye false positive one) that I'm now dreading them.

It is what it is!
  • Options
    @LDubHawksFan Honestly, I'd probably try to do at least one cycle with the current RE. All of this depends on how much cycle will cost OOP and if you're willing to wait until April to start. Could you get the meds covered from a cycle with current RE? That's something to think about as well. If stims and trigger are covered your OOP would not be quite as much. Good Luck with your decision and keep us updated!
  • Options
    ****Child Mentioned in Siggy*****

Hi! Thanks for including me. Sorry I'm late to the party!

I'm relatively new here (intro'd last week) but in case you missed it - my H and I have been TTC for 2 years exactly today. Our diagnosis is MFI. His last count was 21 million, 70% motile, and 2% morph.  Very much improved from his previous counts, so our RE is willing to try a few IUIs.  We had initially intended to start medicated cycles in November, but because of scheduling issues around the holidays we will start with my next cycle.  I'm still waiting to O on our 17th cycle - I'm on CD25, which is frustrating of course because I just want to get this show on the road.  I have irregular cycles that range from 30-66 days, but no real explanation for that because all of my blood work came back normal.  RE said that if this cycle goes past 35 days he'll write a Provera script so we can get on to the medicated cycles.  So nothing really exciting going on here yet!

GTKY - It's cold here too and I hate it!  I'm a summer girl, through and through.  We live near the water and I love swimming, boating, and pretty much anything that involves warm weather.  Although, H and I have been talking about taking up skiing because we both get so grumpy in the winter.  It might be nice to have a hobby that we enjoy to make the long winters more bearable.  If you can't beat it, join it?

~Me (28) Hubs (32) Big Girl (7) ~
    ~TFAS since Jan. 2013~
    ~Diagnosis: MFI (Last Count 21 million, 72% motile, 2% morphology)~
    ~IUI planned for early 2015~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @SnakeFisherBub FX for you!
    TTC #1 since 8/2013
    DX: Unexplained infertility 11/2014
    Hysteroscopy, D&C 11/17/14
  • Options
    FX for you @snakefisherbub! All aboard! 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
  • Options
    someecards.com - Everyone's getting pregnant and having babies....... And I'm just sitting here making ovarian cystsimage

My Ovulation Chart
    Me-30 PCOs  DH-32
    April 2013-Came off BCP
    Cycles1-3: 70+ days ending w/ Provera
    Nov 2013: Dx w/ PCOs and started Pregnitude
    Cycles 4-5: Cycling with Prometrium- Still no ovulation
    Cycle 6: Finally O'd by myself on CD 29 (7 day LP)
    Cycles 7-10: Late ovulation and short LPs
    Sept 2014-Finally making an RE appointment! 9/24
    10/1-began metformin; 10/16 HSG= All clear! SA= super sperm
    Cycle 12: Nov 2014-2.5 mg femara + TI = BFN
    Cycle 13 Dec 2014 2.5 mg femara + TI =?
    TTGP December Siggy: Favorite Christmas Movie SNL Digital Short

• Options
    You have me freaking out @snakeFisherBub!!! FX so hard for you!!!!! 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
  • Options
    FX for you @SnakeFisherBub‌

TTC #1 for 18+ months - Age 32
    Aug-2014: All initial testing went well, waiting for 2015 for possible IUI.
    Love beer and bagels (not together), hate olives

• Options
    Even FF is telling you to test today @snakefisherbub!!!!!!!!!! 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
  • Options
    MrsRC88 said:
    Question for you ladies. Has anyone noticed your veins becoming more stubborn the more you get blood drawn? My veins have always been so prominent and easy to get to but the last two times the nurse has to dig around. It hurts and I hate it. I'm not a fan of needles to begin with although I was fine with it once a year for annual physicals. Now that I'm doing it so much, it's starting to really bother me again and I don't like that they have to dig so much.
    My veins are horrible... In fact, yesterday they had to take blood from my hand! She couldn't find a vein in either arm. They made a note 'hard stick, make work' on my lab slip. I will definitely take @MeatandBandP‌'s advice of a heating pad next time! They had me wash my hands with very warm water yesterday just to get something out of my hand!

I have pretty much every blood draw done from my hand because even if I drink 32oz of water before the draw, they can never find a vein in either arm.  In fact if I have to have more than 2 vials drawn, I can pretty much guarantee that they will need to stick me more than once.  I had to have 17 vials drawn for my initial blood work with my RI and I think it took 7 sticks with a break in the middle while I got an u/s.  I honestly thought they were going to have to start looking for more veins to use. 

During my last IVF cycle between all of the blood draws and IVs (I had an IV for my ER and for my IVIG infusion) my hands were black and blue for a couple of weeks. 

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    ::out of lurkdom::
    Congrats @SnakeFisherBub‌ !!! How exciting!!!
    Married since April 2011-Homeowners since January 2012-TTC since June 2012
    Welcomed DS June 2014
  • Options
    OMFG that's a line fo sho @SnakeFisherBub‌!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eeeeek

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Options
    Remylove1011Remylove1011 member
    edited January 2015
    Congrats @SnakeFisherBub!!!!!

Edit. I hit post too early
  • Options

**lurking**

Congrats @snakefisherbub!!! That's a positive!

TB is dead.

|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
    || <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Cha
  • Options
    Yay! Totally a line. Congrats!!
    TTC #1 since 8/2013
    DX: Unexplained infertility 11/2014
    Hysteroscopy, D&C 11/17/14
  • Options
    Wooohoo @SnakeFisherBub!

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options
    The line is definitely there!! Congrats!!!
    someecards.com - Everyone's getting pregnant and having babies....... And I'm just sitting here making ovarian cystsimage

My Ovulation Chart
    Me-30 PCOs  DH-32
    April 2013-Came off BCP
    Cycles1-3: 70+ days ending w/ Provera
    Nov 2013: Dx w/ PCOs and started Pregnitude
    Cycles 4-5: Cycling with Prometrium- Still no ovulation
    Cycle 6: Finally O'd by myself on CD 29 (7 day LP)
    Cycles 7-10: Late ovulation and short LPs
    Sept 2014-Finally making an RE appointment! 9/24
    10/1-began metformin; 10/16 HSG= All clear! SA= super sperm
    Cycle 12: Nov 2014-2.5 mg femara + TI = BFN
    Cycle 13 Dec 2014 2.5 mg femara + TI =?
    TTGP December Siggy: Favorite Christmas Movie SNL Digital Short

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"