March 2012 Moms

I'm now officially a Police Wife...........

DH got sworn in and got his badge.. just have to get through the graduation then we can get back to normal life again. Sooo ready for  normal..well as normal as life can be with me lol.  I am so not "police wife" material.. but they ain't paying me lol
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm now officially a Police Wife...........

• Congratulations to your dh, and you, and Dominic. (You all deserve congrats because it was a process for all of you!) I am sending safe wishes, and hopes for a happy career!
    In my eyes you are a police wife, until you get arrested, especially if it is by your dh! ;)
    Congrats again, if there us a graduation party with your inlaws let us know how it goes!

• .. the 3.5 earthquake that just rattled my apartment to #$%#$ says it all LOL
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks Excited .. they took one look at me and broke the mold and said NEVER AGAIN lol

Trust me I fit the the Police wife, even less than I did Post Office Management Wife..  haha

The outside may have tamed a bit over the years .. but the inside hasn't changed at all  ...and probably never will.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"