January 2015 Moms
Options

GTKY: More babies in the future

My husband and I were talking future family planning last night, so I was curious where all you ladies stand as well!

How many children do you currently have and gender? (Dont include J15 baby)

J15 is baby #X for our family and gender is:

Will you be having more children? If so, how many more?

Have you given any thought as to when you will TTC again if you are wanting more children?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: GTKY: More babies in the future

• Options

How many children do you currently have and gender? (Dont include J15 baby). We have 2 girls - 7 years and 2 years

J15 is baby #X for our family and gender is: J15 baby is  #3 for us and is a boy

Will you be having more children? If so, how many more? I want one more child to make it an even 4, husband still isnt sure...he says to wait to see how this next one goes ;)

Have you given any thought as to when you will TTC again if you are wanting more children? I have thought about it - if husband agrees to #4, we will wait until our 2 year old is almost in school, so this would be about 2 1/2 years from now. We cant afford more than 2 kids in daycare.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

How many children do you currently have and gender? 0

J15 is baby #X for our family and gender is: #1

Will you be having more children? If so, how many more? Possibly 1 (MAYBE 2)

Have you given any thought as to when you will TTC again if you are wanting more children?  Maybe TTC in 2016?

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many children do you currently have and gender? (Dont include J15 baby). Two boys, ages 2 and 4.

J15 is baby #X for our family and gender is: Baby Girl is #3, and she's 8 days old today.

Will you be having more children? If so, how many more? We've always planned on three, but aren't sure enough to do anything permanent yet. If there's a #4, it will be a while.

Have you given any thought as to when you will TTC again if you are wanting more children? Not sure if we ever will, but if so, it would be a while--at least two years, possibly more.
  • Options

How many children do you currently have and sex? (Dont include J15 baby)

J15 is baby #X for our family and sex is: Baby 1, girl

Will you be having more children? If so, how many more? The plan is to have 3 total

Have you given any thought as to when you will TTC again if you are wanting more children?

We'll probably try to have them about 2 years apart. 

• Options

1 daughter

Baby girl #2

Probably not. 90% sure we're done.

IF (big if) we decide to have one more we will probably look at TTC again when this baby is 2ish. Same spacing as we have now.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How many children do you currently have and sex? (Dont include J15 baby). 0!

J15 is baby #X for our family and gender is: 1 and we're team green so we have no idea :)

Will you be having more children? If so, how many more? We definitely want 3 kids and will consider a 4th depending on how we're doing financially.

Have you given any thought as to when you will TTC again if you are wanting more children? We both really want to have them close in age. Ideally, I'd like them all born between 1.5-2 years apart (but I know you can't predict if/when you'll be able to get pregnant... That's just my dream).
  • Options
    EyefrogEyefrog member
    edited January 2015

7, 6 boys 1 girl in that order.

#8 and green team

We feel we are done but are not taking permanent measures at this time. We do like even's so if we did have another it would have to be 2...:)

Since we are 99% sure we are finished, no idea. If we were still talking about another it would be when I felt like it...the last 2 are 18 months apart so i guess one could say i have gotten the bug when baby has been 9m old.

Still immune to tickers. Polite Canadian 99% of the time. SAHM of 7 soon to be 8. I read more than I post.
  • Options

One girl and one boy and one daughter in heaven

baby #4 and it is a girl

I highly doubt it.

I will probably get my tubes tied while the Dr is performing a c-section.

• Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    edited January 2015

How many children do you currently have and gender? (Dont include J15 baby) 1/boy

J15 is baby #X for our family and gender is: 2/girl

Will you be having more children? If so, how many more? Not in the foreseeable future, but nothing permanent yet

Have you given any thought as to when you will TTC again if you are wanting more children? After DS1 starts school it might be a possibility, otherwise we are done. 

(Edit for funky formatting)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We currently have a 2 YO boy.

This baby is another boy due 1/19.

We're thinking about maybe adopting a third child, maybe just stopping at these two, or maybe having a third biologically. Probably about a 33% chance of each, but I think 3 kids would be our max. If we do have another biological child, it would be planned for the next 2-3 years. If we adopt, the timeline may be more flexible.
  • Options

How many children do you currently have and gender? (Dont include J15 baby).  0, if I'm not counting the one I actually have (this poll is worded funny with it's choices)

J15 is baby #X for our family and gender is: My J15 baby who was a November baby is a girl (Zoe) and she's 7 weeks old.

Will you be having more children? If so, how many more?  Yes, at some point. Just one - we'd like two total.

Have you given any thought as to when you will TTC again if you are wanting more children?  I've thought about it, but not seriously. I'm nowhere near ready, nor is my body. I had a hellish rough pregnancy and I have no desire to re-live that anytime soon. I'm also nervous that if my second pregnancy is anything like my first and I land in the hospital again, I would be living Zoe behind at home. The thought of that kills me, and I'm not ready to even go there yet. My guess is we'll maybe start trying when she's around 2 or so. 

(Zoe Claire- born at 33.6 weeks- November 19, '14 - 5lbs 15oz)
  • Options
    id012id012 member
    edited January 2015
    I normally don't post but today im on the computer so Hello!

1 - boy

baby boy number 2!

I want to have at least one more. 

Im not ready to be pregnant again. Im really ready to have my body back (sort of) for at least a year, and then we will talk after the holidays next year.

• Options

1 - 5 year old girl

#2 - girl

No, this is it for us.

done

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have 1 girl.

My J15 (D14???) baby is a boy.

We are done with 2. My health, finances, and 2 babies in the nicu are enough for us.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    None yet!

#1 and a girl

I would be perfectly fine just having this one (or so I think.) DH wants 3, so for now we've agreed to meet in the middle at 2.

We want to space them out anywhere from 2-5 years. We'll see what happens though and how we handle being FTP.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

How many children do you currently have and gender? (Don't include J15 baby)

1 Child (DS is almost 3)

My J15 baby will be our 2nd child / Baby Boy

Possibly one more child (I really want a baby girl) or we could be done. 

If we decide to have another baby, I want to try within 12-18 months after this LO is born.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How many children do you currently have and gender?
    A 2.5 year old boy.

#2 and is a boy.

Not sure.

This pregnancy has been rough. We're not completely ruling out having more but we're not planning on it right now. Maybe 2 years of waiting? We shall see.
  • Options
    How many children do you currently have and gender? (Dont include J15 baby). 1, DS turned 2 last Sunday.

J15 is baby #X for our family and gender is: #2, girl

I would love more children, but I don't know if it will happen. I'm 35 and we have struggled with IF and loss. Ideally I have always wanted 3-5, but only God knows what will happen.

We never prevent a pregnancy. I got AF back at 6 months after DS (BF'ed for 1 year), so I guess when ever AF returns. However, I will not start IF meds until DD has completely weaned (whenever that may be, 1 year or later hopefully).

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• Options
    How many children do you currently have and gender? 0

J15 is baby #X for our family and gender is: 1st and we're team green :)

We would love to have at least one more, maybe two if we can swing it :smile:

We will start trying again when this little one is around 2 1/2 or 3.
  • Options
    mshepherd20mshepherd20 member
    edited January 2015
    How many children do you currently have and sex? (Dont include J15 baby)
    Boy - 3 years old
    Girl - 1 1/2

Lillian - 16 days old

We originally thought 4 but my husband said that if #3 was a girl we'd probably be done (the idea of #4 possibly being another girl terrifies him because of the expenses). We'll see, nothing is set in stone.

We'll have to see how the cards are played.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

3, mix of boy and girls

#4, Don't know yet. Team green

No

We always waited a year or two. I never wanted to be chasing 2 babies around at the same time. 

• Options

How many children do you currently have and sex? (Dont include J15 baby) 2 girls - who will be turning 5 & 3 in March

J15 is baby #X for our family and sex is: Baby is #3 and we are team green

Will you be having more children? If so, how many more? We don't know yet.  I always wanted 4 or 5, DH wants to see how it goes with a 3rd before talking about a 4th.  Nothing permanent will be done and we will make our decision in a few years.

Have you given any thought as to when you will TTC again if you are wanting more children?  We will make a decision when this baby is over a year old if we will go for a 4th.  If we did go for a 4th, we would probably shoot for a 2017 or 2018 baby.

BFP #1 7/1/2009 ~ EDD 3/9/2010 ~ Ella Adeline (7lbs 4 oz, 19.5 inches) 3/5/2010 csection (39w3d)
    BFP #2 7/13/2011 ~ EDD 3/16/2012 ~Aubree Olivia (9lbs 1oz, 21 inches) 3/15/2012 VBAC (39w6d)
    BFP #3 5/15/2014 ~ EDD 1/16/2015~Addison Isabelle (9lbs, 0oz, 21 inches) 1/25/2015 2VBAC (41w2d)
    BFP #4 7/20/2016 ~ EDD 3/25/2017 ~ Malachi Mathew (10lbs 0oz, 22 inches) 4/4/2017 emergency csection (41w3d)

• Options
    How many children do you currently have and gender? (Dont include J15 baby) 1 daughter who is 3

J15 is baby #X for our family and gender is: This is a girl and #2

Will you be having more children? If so, how many more? This will probably be it for us

Have you given any thought as to when you will TTC again if you are wanting more children? If we decide we are still done by the time DD #2 is 3, DH will probably be getting a vesectomy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited January 2015

How many children do you currently have and gender? One child, a girl - Will be four years old in a month

J15 is baby #X for our family and gender is: This baby is #2 and is a boy :)

Will you be having more children? If so, how many more? We are 90% sure the answer to this is no. However, we are still young, so I'm not ready to make a permanent decision. H is ready to say done right now. So we compromised and said if we still don't want any more in 3-4 years we will make it permanent. If we were to have more, it would only be one more.

Have you given any thought as to when you will TTC again if you are wanting more children? No thoughts yet. I would think if we had one more, we would TTC in 2-3 years.

• Options
    nah82nah82 member
    edited January 2015
    How many children do you currently have and gender? (Dont include J15 baby)  2 boys currently.

J15 is baby #X for our family and gender is: J15 baby girl will be #3

Will you be having more children? If so, how many more? Highly doubtful.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    LadyXaverianLadyXaverian member
    edited January 2015

How many children do you currently have and sex?   We have one daughter who will be 4 in April. 

J15 is baby #X for our family and sex is: This is baby # 2, and it's a girl!

Will you be having more children? If so, how many more?  No more. We are 2 and through. I'm really excited that our family is almost "complete". <3

Have you given any thought as to when you will TTC again if you are wanting more children? Like I said, we are definitely done. After our daughter, we were on the fence about whether or not we'd have another, but we knew that if we did, there would be 3-4 years between kiddos.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    We have a DD who will be 5 next week amd a DS3.

This will be baby number 3 and she is a girl.

3 is it for us! Having my tubes tied.
  • Options

How many children do you currently have and gender? (Dont include J15 baby) I don't have any at the moment

J15 is baby #X for our family and gender is: My First Little Girl!!!

Will you be having more children? If so, how many more? We would want one more possibly.

Have you given any thought as to when you will TTC again if you are wanting more children?  If my man and I agree to have another child it would be 3-4 years down the road after we have experienced bonding with our child and have gotten married. However, at the moment 1 child suffices because we weren't exactly trying for this one.

• Options
    We already have DD. I like to have three or at least a boy if that'd make four granting my body and finances can still handle a number four. Definitely number three yes. May ttc starting 2017

i love you, my little mooncake mahal kita

imageimageimage
  • Options
    longcat07longcat07 member
    edited January 2015

How many children do you currently have and gender sex? (Dont include J15 baby)
    one, a boy.  he'll be 5 at the end of march.

J15 is baby #X for our family and gender sex is:
    baby #2 for me, but it's technically SO's first.  i wouldn't bother making the distinction because he's the only dad DS has ever known, except that DS was 10mo when we met and 17mo when we moved in together, so he has zero experience with the newborn/infant stage.  we're having a girl.

no, unless something goes horribly wrong with BC, lol.  it has nothing to do with having both a girl and a boy either...we'd be done with two boys as well.  two is enough for us, and our house couldn't hold any more anyway.

N/A

edited for clarification

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    photo gum-chewers.gif
    BFP#1 EDD 04.20.2010, SUNSHINE baby boy born 03.31.2010
    BFP#2 EDD 12.07.2014, natural mc 04.09.2014 at 5w3d
    BFP#3 EDD 01.14.15, RAINBOW baby girl born 01.16.2015

photo quad_zps6309d559.jpg  image   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    jan'15 january siggy challenge: baby fails
  • Options

How many children do you currently have and sexx? (Dont include J15 baby)

J15 is baby #X for our family and sex is:

Baby girl #1

Yes. We want at least one of each, so have to try for a boy to carry on family name. We are willing to have 3 total.

No more than 2 years apart, so probably try again in a little over a year. We will not be using BC, so it could happen sooner, who knows.

(Side note: @mshepherd20  I played hockey with a woman who had 6 girls. She said husband gave up having a boy at that point.)

Pregnancy Ticker

January '15 January Siggy Challenge: Newborn/Baby Fails

• Options
    3 boys

My January baby will be #4, another boy.

Not planning on it, but it's possible- for sure that would be my last.

If we plan another pregnancy it'll be in about 3 years.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"