May 2015 Moms

WFL?

All this talk about cheetos is making me hungry...what's everyone having for lunch?

Re: WFL?

• Whole grain pasta and a homemade Greek salad. I am craving Wendy's but trying to control my urges.
  • Loading the player...
  • Either salad or broccoli slaw I made last night and maybe leftover kale crusted chicken I made
    ~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• DS requested oodles of noodles. Probably one of the worst things he could eat but I'll probably cave and give it to him if he eats some broccoli that we have in the fridge. For me? I don't know, maybe just some Progresso soup. I have a ton of different kinds and it's cold outside.
  • I just ate a small Italian salad and some apples and grapes. I'm trying to clean house today so I'm doing lunch in stages. I'll eat probably a PB&J sandwich in about an hour and then a piece of king cake an hour after that.
    King cake---oh the times I wish I was in Louisiana for authentic king cake! jealous!  =P~

• Spanish tortilla ( egg, bell peppers, sweet potatos, mushrooms) and a side salad with tomatos and red bell peppers and avacado.  Then I one small cookie for desert.  I have been trying really hard to eat a bit healthier after getting back from vacation. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• allisong1187allisong1187 member
    edited January 2015
    leftover taco casserole. 

Edit - I forgot to add my Lindor truffles!!!! 

TTC #1: June 2014

BFP: 09/07/2014 EDD: May 18th, 2015

Me: 27 DH: 30

Married: August 31, 2012 <3

• Taco salad.. 2 plates worth. I'm really trying to get things under control. It's not working!
  • I was craving a sub when we were driving home from swimming lessons so I stopped at Jimmy Johns to pick up a Vito sub w/ hot peppers....so good!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • OMG @texasmama15 :-O   GET IN MY BELLY PLEASE.....I have been wanting pizza for the past few days but have been trying to be a little healthier. Whew you have just killed that thought. After my crappy heat-up meal I had for lunch I will be having about 2-97 slices of pizza tonight lol 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • OMG @texasmama15 :-O   GET IN MY BELLY PLEASE.....I have been wanting pizza for the past few days but have been trying to be a little healthier. Whew you have just killed that thought. After my crappy heat-up meal I had for lunch I will be having about 2-97 slices of pizza tonight lol 
    Haha! I know, I've been doing so good with planning out my meals but sometimes you just have to give in! 

• I was craving a sub when we were driving home from swimming lessons so I stopped at Jimmy Johns to pick up a Vito sub w/ hot peppers....so good!

Jimmy Johns sounds soooo good. But we're 45 minutes from one and it's so cold. Eat that thing with respect!! Lol
  • Black bean soup with edamame. Protein central! Something has got to crave my 24 weeks, 24 hours a day hunger :P
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Well I had 2 sandwiches.....but I already ate one....and a banana and some grapes! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I think I might add some chips and merkt's cheese after my meal....
    ~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• I ate a whole container of cottage cheese. :(
  • I cannot stop thinking about sushi, even though I may or may not have already had some a few days ago. It's like once the idea pops into my head it's the only thing I can think about until it's in my belly. Luckily it's cheap and right across the street from home (but that just means it's too convenient). Don't worry, it's a reputable place and I mostly get avocado rolls with a few salmon pieces. I just can't help myself
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"