Parenting after 35

Happy 2015!!!!!!

Here is to a wonderful 2015!!! Any resolutions you care to share????

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Happy 2015!!!!!!

• Happy New Year! I resolve not to get as sick as my last pregnancy. Damn, if only I had some power over that...
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Happy New Year! @Guennie‌ - if it makes you feel any better, I have a cousin who had 2 kids in 16 mos. First pregnancy, she could eat nothing but plain baked potatoes and yakked a dozen times a day. Her hubby had to eat all his meals out and shower as soon as he got home because the lingering food smells on his hair and clothes would send her over the edge. She was also on bed rest almost 4 mos. Second pregnancy she practically didn't notice she was pregnant until she went into labor. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • @Guennie- I am so very lucky that I never got morning sickness with either of my pregnancies (not said in a rubbing it in way).  I just had the first trimester exhaustion and with my son I had a weird metallic taste in my mouth at times that was downright gross but no puking.  Good Luck.

I am trying to do a budget.  We are fine financially but I feel like we could be spending and saving more responsibly.  It is a royal pain in the #@$%#@. 

• Happy New Year!!

My goals for the year:
    1. get me and the house in better shape
    2. try to have a more positive attitude/outlook
    3. have sex more often

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @Shelly LOVE your goals.  I too am trying to get my house in order.  I am sick of the clutter that amounts during the week.  Due to working all day I am just too tired to deal with it so it piles up.  

I too said to my husband we need to have sex more often.  It has gotten bad in that department.  We are just too tired so it gets put on the back burner.  We love one another very much so it isn't that we aren't attracted to one another anymore, we are just too tired LOL  Kids ruin everything LOL

• I'll post here what I posted on my BMB.... 

;) 
  • Happy new year!! Resolution to lose baby weight;) not sweat the little stuff!
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
  • Happy New Year! 

My major resolution is to get out of the house and take the toddler to various activities. Especially if I get pregnant in the near future! Some days I feel so lazy.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"