July 2014 Moms

The Bachelor - Non official totally official J14 discussion thread **Spoilers**

Re: The Bachelor - Non official totally official J14 discussion thread **Spoilers**

• ladytiffany24ladytiffany24 member
    edited January 2015

I actually think this looks like quite the entertaining season. Some real crazy ladies this season. And that always makes things especially entertaining. I could not get enough of drunk Tara. lol. And the last girl to get a rose this week (can't think of her name)...the one that was looking for an onion and it turns out to be a pomegrante (sp?).

My early picks are Brit and Becca. I try to avoid seeking out Reality Steve to read his spoilers but usually end up searching for it a few episodes in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SkeemerSkeemer member
    edited January 2015

The chick with the fake heart! GAH.

ETA: I liked the girl with the boots as her first impression. She killed me going "I felt judged when I walked in the room with the others." Well DUR. You wore overalls to a glam party ding dong! I thought it was suave that she changed her clothes. Had she stayed in those stupid shorts all night I would have cringed over & over for her.

ETA 2: Well I've just made it far enough in the show to realize the "suave" girl who changed her clothes is a drunken idiot.

• Loading the player...
  • If I drank, I'd totally make a drinking game & do a shot every time I heard the following -

1) She's not here for the right reasons

2) _____ is a slut!

3) ______ isn't right for him!

4) Can I steal him?

• Skeemer said:

If I drank, I'd totally make a drinking game & do a shot every time I heard the following -

1) She's not here for the right reasons

2) _____ is a slut!

3) ______ isn't right for him!

4) Can I steal him?

This! Totally a great idea if I ever had a Bachelor viewing party. Or rather if I even had enough friends to have a viewing party.

• OMG, the cowgirl made me totally roll my eyes.  She picked her CAMELTOE first thing getting out of the limo.  WTF?   Then she creeped around the bushes to re-intro.  Bizzar-o!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• bullybutt said:
    OMG, the cowgirl made me totally roll my eyes.  She picked her CAMELTOE first thing getting out of the limo.  WTF?   Then she creeped around the bushes to re-intro.  Bizzar-o!

Ewww. How did I miss the picking of the cameltoe! lol

I just enjoy when there are plenty of cray-crays to keep it extra entertaining.

• There was enough tears from the season preview at the end to water his next harvest.  

I might have to watch this season...but of course with a glass of wine in hand.  ;o)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • bullybutt said:
    OMG, the cowgirl made me totally roll my eyes.  She picked her CAMELTOE first thing getting out of the limo.  WTF?   Then she creeped around the bushes to re-intro.  Bizzar-o!

Ewww. How did I miss the picking of the cameltoe! lol

I just enjoy when there are plenty of cray-crays to keep it extra entertaining.

I missed it too! DANG.

• I totally forgot about it!! I'll be sure to catch up and I'll be on the look-out for that camel toe, haha!!
  • I couldn't stop laughing when they were zooming in on the girl with "big eyes." They always hook me with the preview of tears.
  • TKT17 said:
    Am I the only one who totally loves the inappropriate joke girl? Kaitlyn, I think is her name...I never bother remembering names until we get farther. I'm not sure howi feel about Britt, she was a bit clingy for me.
    Oh, I love her too. I love anyone who can make things filled with drama and/or completely awkward. She's hilarious. But probably a bit too much for Chris to handle when it's all said and one.

• I couldn't stop laughing when they were zooming in on the girl with "big eyes." They always hook me with the preview of tears.
    LOVE! I adore it when shows do stuff like that! I was laughing too.

• SkeemerSkeemer member
    edited January 2015
    Lucanjo14 said:
    So I wasn't planning on watching this season but after reading what you ladies wrote I was curious so started watching during little ones nap. Only half way through but thoroughly amused. What's up with the girl that keeps talking about onions? Eta: just got to the part with drunk Tara. Oi.

The whole onion thing reminded me of this!

https://youtu.be/_bMcXVe8zIs

• OMG Ashley is killing me! She just wanders around & babbles like she's high!

• What do y'all think of the girl that came back at the end and asked to be given a chance to stay? I mean, I'm caught up and know what happens but I thought I'd see what you thought. I prob wouldn't have had the balls to come back in and ask so I kinda respected her courage to do it!
  • @rkgold I'm about to start up a new thread on this at the new place. Come join us over there!

• Where is the new place? I know I don't post here too much and I missed what happened.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"