March 2015 Moms
Options

~~Wednesday Ticker Change~~

This is for the ladies who move on to the next week on Wednesdays!

How far along are you (weeks)?:

What fruit/veggie/inanimate object?:

Any upcoming appointments?:

Updates/Rants/Raves/AW Moments?:

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure TV show?

Re: ~~Wednesday Ticker Change~~

• Options
    First ticker change of 2015 - happy new year ladies :) So exciting this is the year we meet our babes!

How far along: 31 weeks

Fruit/Veggie size: Pineapple

Upcoming appts: 1/13. Just a quick check in.

Updates/Rants/Raves: finally started the nursery this week, so that's exciting! I feel like now that my baby shower has happened I actually have some motivation to start shopping and getting ready.

Guilty pleasure show: I used to watch the train wreck that is TheBachelor franchise, but now it makes me kind of upset. No guilt about any of my other shows, lol
  • Options
    Happy new year, mamas!

How far along: 32 weeks

Fruit/Veggie size: Squash

Upcoming appointments: one coming up this Friday!

Updates: c-section is scheduled for Feb 26th, so I'm counting down the days!

Guilty Pleasure Show: huuuuge Real Housewives fan.... :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you (weeks)?: 30

What fruit/veggie/inanimate object?: Cucumber

Any upcoming appointments?: Next Friday

Updates/Rants/Raves/AW Moments?: Baby showers start in a few weeks and I'm starting to feel a little freaked out by how much we still have left to do with the nursery. We need to get it painted soon.

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure TV show? Shows on Teen Nick like Victorious and Zoey 101. I used to watch Degrassi but once the original new generation cast left I lost interest.

• Options
    @WinningColors‌ My H and I just started painting this past week, and so far only have a crib (not even a mattress or anything) in baby's room. Don't freak out yet - we've still got a couple months! Plus, with showers coming up, you'll get some useful things and gift cards to help with the nursery.
  • Options
    Happy New Year All! The weeks are certainly ticking by now :-)

How far along are you (weeks)?: 29

What fruit/veggie/inanimate object?: acorn squash

Any upcoming appointments?: Whooping Cough injection on Friday

Finally started painting LO's room and thinking about getting organised.

Say Yes to the dress - love watching all the bridezillas stomp around!
  • Options

How far along are you (weeks)?: 29 weeks, where is the time going? My H is starting to freak out.

What fruit/veggie/inanimate object?: acorn squash!

Any upcoming appointments?: tomorrow, then every 2 weeks after that!

Washed some of DS's infant clothes yesterday, so at least we'll have something to put this baby in when it shows up. Getting really excited to find out if its a boy it a girl.

GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure TV show? Too many to name, I watch some shameful stuff for a grown woman lol. Lots of abc family shows. Lots of Bravo. And of course, the bachelor!

Hope everyone has a great week!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    kmvisioli said:
    @WinningColors‌ My H and I just started painting this past week, and so far only have a crib (not even a mattress or anything) in baby's room. Don't freak out yet - we've still got a couple months! Plus, with showers coming up, you'll get some useful things and gift cards to help with the nursery.
    @kmvisioli Thanks. After going through the Nursery thread and seeing all the almost finished nurseries, I got a bit worried. I thought maybe I was waaay behind!

• Options
    Happy New Year!

How far along are you (weeks)?: 32 weeks

What fruit/veggie/inanimate object?:
    Squash
    Any upcoming appointments?:
    Had one this week, everything looks good, next one I'll be 34 weeks, cannot believe it

My DH and I are now sleeping in seperate beds so we can get better sleep, I'm deviststaed it has come to this, but we both sleep so much better with more space.

Parks and Rec, I need to find new shows to get into though or a new book
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"