Pregnant after 35

Early ultrasounds (7+ weeks) with a yolk sac (cross-posted) *UPDATED WITH ULTRASOUND PIC*

Nugget28Nugget28 member
edited January 2015 in Pregnant after 35
Can you please post your successful pregnancy ultrasounds that showed a yolk sac? When I was pregnant with my son, I did not see it on the ultrasound. I have had a loss with an enlarged yolk sac. I recently became pregnant after my 3rd consecutive loss. After a lot of reassurance from my OB who stated the current yolk sac is of a normal size, I want to see other ultrasounds that showed the yolk sac. Next ultrasound is in 14 days. :)

Re: Early ultrasounds (7+ weeks) with a yolk sac (cross-posted) *UPDATED WITH ULTRASOUND PIC*

• This was mine at about 7 weeks; I am currently 16 1/2 weeks. 
  • I don't have a pic but mine at 8.5 weeks had a yolk sac. Are you concerned about the size or the fact that there's a yolk sac on u/s? If it's the former, my post is useless to you. ;)
    Me: 38, DH: 35
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • supersarah77supersarah77 member
    edited January 2015
    Wait, I found a pic! The circle above baby is it.
    Me: 38, DH: 35
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My doctor said everything looks good but after so many losses, I still worry. I guess I'm just concerned. I am roughly 8 weeks. Maybe 8w2d by measurements. This is a picture of the ultrasound. Baby has 167bpm.
  • I am not a professional at all, but the measurements and the heartbeat sound very promising, and the sono looks good, too! Hopefully you'll get your Rainbow!! But gee, I know the wait till that next ultrasound will be extremely difficult. Hang in there!
    Me: 41; DH: 49
    Married in 2010. 
    Laparoscopy for endometriosis - July 2010.
    BFP#1: Jan 2011; MMC March 2011
    BFP#2: Nov 2011; Blighted Ovum December 2011
    Diagnosed with high FSH and DOR - January 2012
    BFP#3: (Gonal-F, Trigger + TI) - May 2012; DD born Jan 2013 (c-section because of partial placental abruption)

December 2013: FSH 27, AMH < 0.03
    A few medicated TI cycles in 2014.
    BFP#4: (Gonal-F, Trigger +TI) - Nov 2014; DS born July 2015

• I know it's always hard to wait until the next us or checkup. I'm 16 weeks and still get a tad nervous until I go to the dr and either see or hear my baby girls hb.
    Hang in there!
  • I just heard my baby's heartbeat this morning!! I'm 7w0d based on my LMP and its 114bpm which the RE said seemed slightly slow but maybe the ovulation was a little later. Googling sounds like 114 is fine... Here's my pic!
    TTC#1 since Aug 2013, I'm 37, DH 41.  
    Maya Arvigo Abdominal massage (daily self care), plus TTC meditations.
    I'm very sensitive to diet (gluten, avoid processed foods) and environment. Have a history of inflammation and tendinitis before going off gluten in 2009.  
    July 2014 - RE Visit #1: Eggs look good, Endometrioma on R ovary, HSG showed blocked R tube close to ovary. DH SA normal 
    DX: Endometriosis probably the IF cause and gunking up tubes.  Since egg reserve is high, RE says I can wait a couple months and then get laproscopic surgery to remove endo & clear tube.  If that doesn't help then move to IVF. 
    Dec 2014 - Saw new RE - does not recommend surgery on tube as it isn't likely to help.  Doubts I have endometriosis.  My endometrioma shrunk to neglible size (yay!) 
    Seriously considering IVF in March/April
    12/17/14 - Natural BFP! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"