September 2014 Moms

How many naps-how long and where?

DS will nap anywhere from 30 mins to 2 hrs. Usually 45-60 mins though and he naps 3-5 times a day. Where he naps Is all over the place usually in car seat or swing. But I'm trying to do at least one in the crib. How about your LO's?
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: How many naps-how long and where?

• 2-3 naps, anywhere from 30 mins to 2 hours,  Swing.
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We've been napping him in the crib so he's been doing 30 mins to 2 hours.

He used to love sleeping in the Mamaroo but we wanted him to get used to the crib so we started with naps there.

We shut the curtains, play the white noise, and swaddle him for naps.

• Loading the player...
  • 1-2 hours in his crib 4 times a day. Unless we are on the road for a while then he always falls asleep in his seat and sleeps for 2+ hours depending on how long the trip takes and another hour or so in it once we get home

TTC since 2.11
    BFP #1: 3.15.11- c/p
    MTHFR Dx 6.13-Rx- folate and B12
    BFP #2: 11.9.13 -m/c Trisomy 4
    BFP #3 1.18.14 EDD 9.27.2014

• 4-5 naps at 30 to 40mins each in his crib. One of those naps is in the swing for about 1.5-2hrs. We are one arm swaddling for naps right now to help transition him out of the swaddle.
  • @hadeelb‌ we just did this with our ds and had great success. It has only taken about a week and a half and we are just about at the point of no swaddle at all! Good luck :)
  • 4-5 naps, lasting 30 min-3 hrs. She usually takes them in our bed even though she sleeps in her PnP during the night. I've been telling DH that once the Spring semester starts (I take online classes), I'm going to start napping her in her crib to assist the transitioning process out of our room.

• She either takes two long naps (1.5-2.5 hrs) and a short one (30-45 min), or one long and three short. All naps are either in the crib at home or in the pnp at the sitters. She's also been doing great falling asleep on her own ever since she found her thumb!
  • Wow I'm jealous of some of you. Our little guy naps 2-3 times a day for anywhere between 20min to 2 hours at a time. We struggle with naps :(
  • I get about 4 naps a day and they usually last 30 minutes. I do find that when I am not available to take a nap with him he will then take a 1.5 hr nap. Its like he knows!! 

I usually place him in his Mamaroo or his bouncy chair for a nap. But yesterday it was rough so I put him in his crib and swaddled him (but even then it was still only 30 min)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"