August 2015 Moms

Michigan Mommies?

Are there any expecting mommies that live in MI.? If so introduce yourself, what are your EDD? :)

Re: Michigan Mommies?

• I'm *from* MI, but we are living in Mississippi right now. Our families live in the Lansing area, we just left before y'all got the snow! I'm due 8.14.15 :)
    DS April 2013
    Baby #2 due August 2015

• I live in the metro detroit area, right by the Detroit Zoo. Due date is August 9th
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in Metro Detroit also, but further up Woodward a bit. Due Date is August 21.
  • I no longer live in Michigan but am originally from Metro Detroit. I miss the mitten dearly!!
  • I'm about 20ish minutes from the Zoo. August 3rd. But more likely mid July since I have a hitchiker.
  • Born & raised in MI (Saginaw) but haven't lived there for 11 yrs due to the Air Force.  Lots of family & friends still live there so I try to visit at least once a year.  This year, I have 2 cousins and a close friend getting married so I hope to make several trips to the mitten!

rainbowsSiggy picimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Also in Michigan, Rochester area. Due Aug 5
  • Im in Traverse City. Due 8/20
  • Down-river community over here. EDD 8/17
    Married: 6/16/12
    CP: 01/2011 |  MMC: 01/2012  |  MMC: 10/2012  |  DS: 11/2013  |  MMC: 11/2014  |  DD: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/2018 - EDD: 02/09/2019
  • I live in Macomb, Michigan. Just found out I'm pregnant with baby #2. Due 8-10-15
  • I'm from Manistee, mi. EDD 8/27
  • I miss michigan :( born and raised. Trying desperately to get a job to take us home. Grew up around auburn hills area. Hoping to get back soonish. 8.17.15 edd based in lmd
    BFP 12/13/14

BabyFruit Ticker

My Other Babies are a Black Lab/Springer Spaniel mix (8yo) and a Basenji mix (4yo) 
    August '15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite tv/movie mean girl
  • Look at all the Michigan love! I can't technically say I "go here," buuuut MI will always have a piece of my heart. Born and raised in Rochester area too (parents and other family is still there so we visit often) but we've been living in southern Indiana for 6 years now after relocating here for DH to attend grad school. I too miss the mitten!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lake Orion currently, orig from good ole downriver...
  • edited January 2015
  • Damn this makes me miss the mitten! Born and raised about 30 miles north of Battle Creek. Currently living in Columbus Ohio.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Damn this makes me miss the mitten! Born and raised about 30 miles north of Battle Creek. Currently living in Columbus Ohio.

Devil country. (I bleed maize and blue)
    BFP 12/13/14

BabyFruit Ticker

My Other Babies are a Black Lab/Springer Spaniel mix (8yo) and a Basenji mix (4yo) 
    August '15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite tv/movie mean girl
  • Howell, MI, here. Mitten raised. EDD Aug 6.

Happy baby growing, ladies!
  • Elsie!! Small town that's the Dairy capital of our state! Born and raised 'Gander!!! EDD Aug. 20th. Third and final baby ;)

]|V|[ GO BLUE! !!!
  • I'm from Lake Orion but moved to just north of Flint when I got married. =]
  • That's my middle name "Faye" :smiley:
  • Live right by the Palace in Rochester Hills!! :)
  • In Kalamazoo area EDD Aug 14. I was raised in Rochester Hills and Lake Orion.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @qbolton81‌ I kinda know that area. My Mom's family is from Owosso. I have an Aunt and some cousins in Ovid. :)
  • For all the Rochester types what OB do you go to? My OB is in Rochester and I LOVE HER. She is the best and I would have lost my damn mind with my first pregnancy if it it were not for her and her guidance through complications with my daughter.
  • I'm from Warren. I'm due with baby #2 8/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Hello all and Happy Pregnancy :-bd

I was born and raised in Detroit, MI. I am a stone cold Detroit Lover. My due date is 8/30/15
  • I'm downriver.  EDD 8/8
  • I am from Harrison Twp, hubby is from W Bloomfield. We live in AZ now. I usually come home (still call MI home) in July, my parents have a house on Harsens Island (outside Algonac)...this year I obviously won't be able to come home in July wahwahwah
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We're Michiganders, but currently living in Virginia. (Well, DH was born and raised in Lansing, I'm originally from Minnesota.) We met while I was in grad school at MSU. Just moved to VA this past summer for his work, but still spend several months in Michigan as he goes back and forth for his company. Trying to get back to the Midwest permanently now that we have a baby on the way. We're also considering giving birth in Lansing, if we can't find a provider we like here or think our families won't be able to make the journey to us.
    I was super depressed to miss fall in Michigan this past year, it's always so beautiful and fun. And of course, when we went home for Christmas, there wasn't even any snow yet!
  • Live in East Lansing and due 8/16 with my first
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"