July 2015 Moms

Boobies

On a lighter note..... Anyone enjoying their new big boobs? I'm a a cup. Now I'm a full blown b with real cleavage and everything. Enjoying my boobies! Lol

Re: Boobies

• *raises hand*
    I've gone from and A to an D!

*does a shimmy*
  • Loading the player...
  • My one breast went up approximately one cup size. The other breast went up half or one quarter of a cup. I know it can happen but it is weird because they were the same 34A before pregnancy
  • Mine haven't grown that much maybe half a cup :( they hurt really bad though, I'm kinda hoping mine grow some more!
  • Mine went from a G to a HH.
  • My DD boobs are now probably F or higher and hurt.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

http://media.giphy.com/media/itcEfP0RuRfQk/giphy.gif
    July '15 January Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Fun

• With DS I went from a B to a DD to a B again. Massive change. I was pretty much falling forward for a few months before the DD got their act together and shrank up a bit.
    Hated the DD because they hurt like hell at night. No one told me about big boobs and them flopping onto each other at night.
    I absolutely loved the C cup though. I'm just about back at a C right now. I was always happy before, but man does a C cup fill out my shirts nicely!!
  • Sorry to all the huge boobers out there. But go small boobs that blew up like a balloon! Cleavage for days!
  • I do like the big boobs but now nothing fits. I went from C to DD and they are so veiny now! My SO is pretty thrilled. Mine aren't so tender anymore but I can relate with @ashslatts524‌ that I feel like my high beams are always on!
  • My boobs have not grown at all! It's as if pregnancy has no affect on them, no soreness or lovely increase in cup size, they didn't grow with my last pregnancy either. They only got slightly larger while I was BF.
  • My already huge boobs, DD, really really hurt. Especially my nipples. If anything rubs against them I shriek in pain. I now have to sleep in a sports bra. I don't like this part.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Is it bad that I don't know? I haven't worn a real bra since I was pg with DD. My nursing bras allow for some growth, so I assume they've swollen some? Haha typical stm.

• I went from DDD to wearing a DDD but spilling out of the bra. They hurt. My boobs are assholes. #PainOlympics

If they are spilling out then you are not a DDD and you need a bigger bra
  • When I wake up in the morning, I look down and gasp, "Are these mine!?" I hope they stop growing soon...
  • Anyone else get itchy in between the boobs? Drives me nuts. Also I need to get fitted for a maternity bra soon and probably buy some new ones and new nursing bras and a sports bra
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

http://media.giphy.com/media/itcEfP0RuRfQk/giphy.gif
    July '15 January Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Fun

• Hopefully the soreness goes away for u ladies. Mine are slowly getting better and yeah. Veins all over them!
  • With DS I started as an G and went to a J... :((  So far this time no growth and not much pain.  This is our last baby so when I can I'm getting a reduction.  Big boobs are ridiculous.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Has anyone not grown in the beginning and then like had boobs magically appear later on? Cause mine are going no where, just getting stretch marks. I was hoping for this wonderful boob size time in my life since I've never had that before.
  • I went from DDD to wearing a DDD but spilling out of the bra. They hurt. My boobs are assholes. #PainOlympics

If they are spilling out then you are not a DDD and you need a bigger bra
    @thiscoffeechick‌ If you want to measure, I recommend using this calculator: https://www.brasizecalculator.tk/home.html
  • They will come. And you will jump up and down in the mirror. Lol
  • Uh hopefully! I will let you know when that day comes!!
  • Nope!  I've gone from a D to a DDD, and I'm only 5'3!  One thing I have noticed though, is even though they're fuller/heavier, they're a little "perkier", like less droopy?  So, I guess that's a plus.

None of my tops fit me though, and I literally ripped a hole in a blouse today! Jerks.

Married - April 2014  |  Miscarriage - June 2014
    BFP - Oct 2014 - was scheduled for IVF, but discovered we did it naturally instead! - first baby!  EDD July 8

image  image
  • ELauren88 said:

Is it bad that I don't know? I haven't worn a real bra since I was pg with DD. My nursing bras allow for some growth, so I assume they've swollen some? Haha typical stm.

This is me too. Mine are bigger but I don't know what size I am now. Nursing bras/sports bras are soo comfortable! I bought a new VS bra a few months ago and I barely wear it because it just can't compare.
  • I bought a few new bras at VS and the underwire hurts so much.  My sister bought me some Coobie bras for xmas, and they are awesome. Highly recommend!
  • Up two cup sizes already.  :(  I didn't need to grow any.  They are a little less sore, but nothing fits!
  • I'm slowly moving from D to DD. I love them.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • SO loves it!
  • I was a d and now am a DD - I'm fine with the increase but one of my nipples is "ahead" of the other and the areola has grown while the other is regular size. It is like my boobs are winking!!! Dh thinks it's hilarious...
    Married to DH since 2010, TTC since 2012
    2 Furbaby pups, Miley and Ally
    Unexplained IF, 3 rounds clomid= BFN, IUI+femara 2/14 = BFN, IVF 5/14 = BFP!  MMC 7/14.  FET 10/31/14= BFP!!!  2 gestational sacs, one baby with a heartbeat.  Praying for our little bean sprout!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I used to be a DD now I'm an F and still growing, I will say my DH is LOVING this part of pregnancy ;)
  • I have went to a B to a C and I love it. @sharebear05 my fiancé described my boobs the same way!
  • I'm enjoying having cleavage, for once in my life! From a barely B to a small
    C! Woooo!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love my boobs to the point where I totally parade around DH naked each night lol. DH is over the moon with my boobage, and recently decided to keep me pregnant forever just so he can enjoy my jugs lol.. Starting today, I stopped wearing bra at home, as I outgrew my newesr bras already and don't want to go broke on upgrading my bras every month!!
           BabyFruit Ticker      
                Our Rainbow Baby 
                                                                 Image and video hosting by TinyPic                                                    
          Me- 28, DH- 32 ----> together six years, married June 2012
    TTC ---> since the wedding night
    Initial diagnosis of PCOS, currently labeled as unexplained infertility
    Clomid and trigger shot regimen
    BFP 12/20/13, EDD 8/25/2014, baby got his wings at 11 weeks and 3 days.
    IVF - 2 day6 frozen embryos transferred 11/5/14, 9 frozen babies
    BFP 11/9/14, EDD 7/24/2015

• Misheldon said:

I used to be a DD now I'm an F and still growing, I will say my DH is LOVING this part of pregnancy ;)

Most of my pregnancy growth has been in my hips and ass which my husband is loving
  • I've been pregnant and/or nursing since early 2009, and my A cups have never grown :( They puff up for the first few months after I give birth, but that's it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yup! Loving these boobies too! I was so sad after my first stopped nursing and they Shrinked down to an even smaller size than pre baby! But now I'm back in the game :)
  • Misheldon said:

I used to be a DD now I'm an F and still growing, I will say my DH is LOVING this part of pregnancy ;)

Most of my pregnancy growth has been in my hips and ass which my husband is loving
    Whatever makes them happy, right? I love my pregnant body and I'm glad my DH does too! :)
  • jessijeanjessijean member
    edited January 2015
    I'm originally a D and had to buy DD bras at 6 weeks.... I now need to go get new ones again because they are growing.... Again. This is getting out of control! Not quite a DDD, but give it a week or two. I hope my DH is enjoying this while it lasts, I'd love to get back to the C cup I was in college! I'm glad some of you are enjoying your new assets. Haha!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"