September 2012 Moms
Options

Sock Exchange

Has everyone received theirs?? Or at least (to the senders) gotten them in the mail? I haven't gotten a confirmation from my buddy that she received hers, but they were marked as delivered on the 18th, so I'm hoping she's just busy with the holidays and hasn't gotten on here to confirm yet. Anyone else??

Re: Sock Exchange

• Options
    Yup. Got mine and my match received hers!  Thanks for arranging this! And I'm curious...was Lois Layn YOUR buddy?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got mine and my match received hers. Thanks for organizing this, it was fun!
  • Options
    Yessir! I was a bit hesitant to do socks, but I think it went awesome!

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • Options
    It was a really fun exchange!  I got mine and my match got hers.  I feel sad for those that haven't gotten theirs yet!  

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    edited December 2014
    I have delivery confirmation the ones I sent were received like 3 weeks ago but my buddy doesn't really hang out here and never came in to confirm :(

I got my socks though!

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    kelbel527kelbel527 member
    edited December 2014
    Pokedot said:

I got mine and so did my match.

I agree LL. At least come on to say "Hey I got them, thanks!"

The first thing I wanted to do when I got mine was pop on here to say thanks!  (It still took me a day or two, lol).  But it's so fun when you get something like that in the mail, it's a bummer that they didn't even pop back in to say something.  

ETA:  Then again, I know, it's the holidays.  So there's probably good reason why they didn't have time.  But it's sad for the gift giver.

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• Options
    I never said thanks on here bc my sock sender is not on here regularly. I did tag her on IG to say thanks though. I hope she saw it. :-S
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    My person got theirs! Mailing to Canada takes awhile!!

I haven't gotten mine but the last time I checked was Dec. 20. We get home from vacation Saturday sometime so I will know Sunday if they came in the mail over the last 2 weeks.
                         Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @harti09‌ oh thank you!! I should have mentioned I'd be gone! But I will definitely need the, when I get home. It's supposed to be freezing!!! Can't wait to see them!!
                         Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I got mine and so did my match. Such a fun theme! Thanks again for organizing!

• Options
    Has everyone received theirs?? Or at least (to the senders) gotten them in the mail? I haven't gotten a confirmation from my buddy that she received hers, but they were marked as delivered on the 18th, so I'm hoping she's just busy with the holidays and hasn't gotten on here to confirm yet. Anyone else??
    And that was me :) I sent you a PM and an apology for lack of reply as well but yes i received them before Christmas, Thank you they are beyond awesome!  You were correct I was tied up with holiday stuff - I was sick before Christmas (bronchitis and sinusitis -what everyone wants for the holidays and then it turned out the first antibiotic made me worse :( )  and then I was off on vacation for two weeks - which was glorious!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and i look forward to talking to you all in 2015 :)
    my read shelf:
    Sara (smb+jab)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)  

BFP 8/23/11 natural m/c 9/7/11 @ 6w BFP 1/16/2012 C-section 9/16/2012 Health baby boy!
  • Options

I never said thanks on here bc my sock sender is not on here regularly. I did tag her on IG to say thanks though. I hope she saw it. :-S

FFSC: I went and looked at who you tagged and I cannot figure out who that even is here. :-??

• Options
    amandad715amandad715 member
    edited January 2015
    Right,
    danabsd said:
    FFSC: I went and looked at who you tagged and I cannot figure out who that even is here. :-??
    Riiiiiight, I know!! but that's who the return address was. Unless my pregnancy brain goofed something up, which is a possibility .  :-SS 6 days left and I'll have my brain back but I'll be a sleep-deprived mommy of a newborn, so there is really no hope. Edit-wrong emoji :-SS
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Right,
    danabsd said:
    Riiiiiight, I know!! but that's who the return address was. Unless my pregnancy brain goofed something up, which is a possibility .  :-SS 6 days left and I'll have my brain back but I'll be a sleep-deprived mommy of a newborn, so there is really no hope. Edit-wrong emoji :-SS
    She posts from time to time and posted a thank you in the other sock thread. She used to have a siggy pic of her son but doesn't anymore so she is less recognizable now.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    Lois's toes are going to get cold!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options
    Got mine and my match received theirs...

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"