October 2012 Moms

leaky nighttime diapers

i can't wait until DS is ready to fully potty train. He's tall so he's in a size 6 and I can't find size 7s. Works fine for daytime but He leaks through diapers EVERY night. I've tried double diaper, overnight diapers, and a diaper with a pad in it. Nothing works. He's a belly sleeper so it's all coming out the top and the back of the diaper is barely wet.

We have also limited drinks before bed but that doesn't seem to work either. I think it's all because of how he sleeps :-/
Anyone have any other suggestions? This laundry is killing me!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: leaky nighttime diapers

• I have no advice, I was actually going to make a similar post. C leaks through her nighttime diapers pretty regularly, and now for the past couple weeks has been leaking about once a day in regular diapers too. I'm Wondering if it's because her bladder is larger now. She'll be dry for hours at a time, I only need to change her like 4 times a day, and then when she pees it's sooooo much. She's in a size 4, I tried 5s and that seemed to make it worse, they were too baggy. So I'm not sure what to do besides potty train, and I don't think she's ready.

• ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
  • Loading the player...
  • We had the same problem and E likes to belly sleep too.  We switched to the walmart brand diapers (something cloud) and they seem to be doing to trick. 

Not a lot of help, but the diaper switch worked for us. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My next step was to go to the underjams or something similar. They just don't look that absorbent. I think a bigger size would definitely help. At least maybe a double diaper with the underjams might work? I can't wait until he's ready to potty train. He will pee on the potty when I put him on it. I wish DH was more diligent with it... I know he's be trained then.

Thank you all!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"