May 2013 Moms
Options

recommend your yogurt

LO has had a dairy/soy sensitivity. We are finally ready to try introducing some dairy again. What kind of yogurt does your lo like? Pouches of yogurt? The kind that cones in the refrigerator section?

Re: recommend your yogurt

• Options
    BC&LMBC&LM member
    edited March 2014
    Stonyfield organic whole milk yogurt. A big container of that is much more economical than getting those small Yo Baby containers.

ETA: We buy plain and either give it to him as is or mix it with fresh fruit.
  • Options
    BC&LM said:
    Stonyfield organic whole milk yogurt. A big container of that is much more economical than getting those small Yo Baby containers. ETA: We buy plain and either give it to him as is or mix it with fresh fruit.
    We do the exact same thing!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BC&LM said:

Stonyfield organic whole milk yogurt. A big container of that is much more economical than getting those small Yo Baby containers.

ETA: We buy plain and either give it to him as is or mix it with fresh fruit.

This.

• Options
    We love Brown Cow full fat plain yogurt. We get it at Whole Foods, not sure if you can find it at other places.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Where do you ladies find the Stonyfield plain whole fat? My grocery store used to carry it but doesn't anymore.
  • Options
    We just give DS chibani or fage Greek yogurt.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    We do the gerber on the baby food aisle. It's not refrigerated which is convenient for travel. Dd loves the banana flavor.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    smg2302 said:

We do the gerber on the baby food aisle. It's not refrigerated which is convenient for travel. Dd loves the banana flavor.

This. Dd loves strawberry
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options
    We really like vanilla yobaby,
  • Options

We love Brown Cow full fat plain yogurt. We get it at Whole Foods, not sure if you can find it at other places.

This!

Anniversary

• Options
    smg2302 said:

We do the same thing. W has enjoyed every flavor we've given him so far.

• Options
    huzzahuzzahuzzahuzza member
    edited March 2014

This is us too only we do Yoplait full fat greek yogurt. It's actually J's favorite food and the only thing he will allow us to spoon feed him with. He FREAKS when he sees the blue container.
  • Options
    BC&LMBC&LM member
    Trish625 said:

Where do you ladies find the Stonyfield plain whole fat? My grocery store used to carry it but doesn't anymore.

Acme, Shop Rite, Whole Foods
  • Options
    I get the Oikos Traditional greek yogurt because it's full fat.
    My Life in D.C.
    The Daily Nugget

photo beachwave_zps17d3b89a.jpg
    Cycle 12, IUI #1 - 33m post wash 10/15/10 = BFN
    Cycle 13, IUI #2 - 15m post wash 11/16/10 = BFP, missed m/c, D&C 1/3/11
    Cycle 15 - 18, IUI #3-6 = BFN
    Cycle 20, IUI #7 = BFP!, missed m/c 9/14, D&C
    DE-IVF Aug. 2012: ER 8/30 11R, 7M, 4F; ET 9/4 returned 2
    Beta 9/18 #1-820, #2-1699, #3-7124
    10/1 1st u/s measuring right on track, 125 bpm

• Options

This is us too only we do Yoplait full fat greek yogurt. It's actually J's favorite food and the only thing he will allow us to spoon feed him with. He FREAKS when he sees the blue container.

Sorry to resurrect an old post, but I want to switch DS from YoToddler to a full fat Greek yogurt. It would be nice if I could find a vanilla flavored so it's not so tangy even with fruit purée. @huzzahuzza‌ Do you still buy Yoplait Greek yogurt. Can you upload a picture so I can see if I can find it in my stores? Thanks so much!

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
  • Options
    I buy wallaby organic whole milk greek yogurt in a big. It has tons of protein and Bram loves it.
  • Options
    We do the Yo Tot from Stoney field. It's full fat yogurt with cultures for digestion. Yes it would probably be easier to get the big tub but the pouches are just so much easier for us. R insists on doing everything himself and the pouches allow him to do that and not make a giant mess.
  • Options
    We just give LO Chobani. Up until he was about a year old we gave him the yo baby.
  • Options
    I saw online that a store near me has Wallaby Greek vanilla yogurt. I'll be excited if I do find it there!

I didn't know Chobani had full fat Greek yogurt. Although on their site I see they have a Chobani Tot yogurt as new.

Me (32) DH (34) | |
  • Options
    Well, I have changed what I was doing because LO can now tolerate dairy products (just not milk itself). We do some of the various kiddie yogurts. I like the kid's chobani, but it comes in a tube and is only about 2 ounces, I believe. I have to empty the tube into a container because LO demands to use a spoon. I will be checking out some other varieties at the store today.

• Options
    Trader joes has some great variety of full fat yogurts that DD loves. Especially the drinkable / smoothie kind!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    huzzahuzzahuzzahuzza member
    edited January 2015
    rea1687 said:

Sorry to resurrect an old post, but I want to switch DS from YoToddler to a full fat Greek yogurt. It would be nice if I could find a vanilla flavored so it's not so tangy even with fruit purée. @huzzahuzza‌ Do you still buy Yoplait Greek yogurt. Can you upload a picture so I can see if I can find it in my stores? Thanks so much!
    we switched over to Dannon after this post... J really likes the vanilla and the toasted coconut.  I can't find a picture of the old Yoplait we used to buy.  Maybe they stopped selling it? 
    ETA: picture:
  • Options
    ALP514 said:

Trader joes has some great variety of full fat yogurts that DD loves. Especially the drinkable / smoothie kind!

We do the full fat trader joes too. Lots of yummy flavors including a vanilla if you are still looking. :)

• Options

ALP514 said:

We do the full fat trader joes too. Lots of yummy flavors including a vanilla if you are still looking. :)

Thanks, I'll check them out!

Me (32) DH (34) | |
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"