Hawaii Babies

Baby #2

Hi to all the ladies of Hawaii!

I currently live in Oahu and have a 2.5 yr old toddler who is a little ball of energy and also 18wks preggo. Any other moms to be around this island? Anyways would love to meet other mamas out there to enjoy the island with and if not well just saying hello to everybody :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

imageimage

Re: Baby #2

• What side of the island are you living on? I also have a rambunctious 2 year old and am expecting in March.
  • HI KD32412 Im living on the north shore side..although its a drive to get anywhere we enjoy being able to walk to the beach! How about you which side do you call home? how long have you been on the island?

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • testing signature

imageimage

one pic works

imageimage

• I'm about 17 weeks pregnant with my first. I live on Oahu as well.
  • I am 25 weeks pregnant I live in Kailua.
  • estefyp4 said:
    HI KD32412 Im living on the north shore side..although its a drive to get anywhere we enjoy being able to walk to the beach! How about you which side do you call home? how long have you been on the island?
    @estefyp4‌ Sorry so late to respond! I didn't have my notifications set up. I live in Kaneohe, originally from Aiea. Born and raised here on Oahu :smile: Happy to help with questions anyone has about Hawaii or their pregnancy. Currently I'm taking it easy, as this pregnancy is high-risk and I've had some small bumps so far. How is everyone else doing? Got your registries set up?!?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"