October 2013 Moms

New Years Resolutions

Is this still a thing?  Anyone have some to share?

image  image
Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

Re: New Years Resolutions

• I usually don't make resolutions anymore instead I make "goals". Like this year I am making goals of: getting a new better paying job, be a great mom and not judge myself, make more time for myself, and start to save money so we can eventually move.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had made one, but I've already forgotten....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Make more time for exercise

Eat healthier

Save more money

Learn to really use my camera

• My two main goals is to lose this weight and start eating clean(er) and DH and I are both going to work on being more fiscally responsible and getting rid of some debts we've accumulated over the last few months.

Side note, DH made it his resolution last year to lose weight and get healthy after getting up to his highest weight ever and having some blood pressure issues. He went from to 260s to the 170's in a year. If I could only must a percentage of his determination and discipline I could do this too! (although probably not since guys SUCK and can drop weight so fast!)
    Baby #2 EDD: May 13th!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Lee81 said:

I want to give blood regularly and get on the bone marrow donation registry. I went and got all ktfu the last time I made those resolutions, so maybe this year I will actually do it.

I love this resolution! I think giving blood is a wonderful way to help others. My office has blood drives every 8 weeks, it makes remembering to give blood so easy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am giving up Dr Pepper. So sad, but better for me and I don't want Molly to be interested in drinking soda. I miss it already, lol.
  • To eat clean, workout, cook at home more, and not eat chips for a few months. I have a weakness for chips.
    Also to live in the moment and not get caught up in what I need to do next.

• Mine is to stop eating out so much. I really need to plan meals and do a little prep so the family and I start eating better.

• edited January 2015
    1. No soda all year (I only drink it once every 2/3 months as is, so I'm challenging myself to stop completely)
    2. Sweets only for special occasions, like a celebration, not just a Tuesday or something
    3. Get MH into better shape (I do 100%of the cooking and grocery shopping, so I have a big influence on this)
    4. Stealing from @Snowboarderbritt‌, send cards for birthdays and special events!

ETA: I also wants to make the "one touch rule" a habit
  • 1. No soda all year (I only drink it once every 2/3 months as is, so I'm challenging myself to stop completely) 2. Sweets only for special occasions, like a celebration, not just a Tuesday or something 3. Get MH into better shape (I do 100%of the cooking and grocery shopping, so I have a big influence on this) 4. Stealing from @Snowboarderbritt‌, send cards for birthdays and special events! ETA: I also wants to make the "one touch rule" a habit
    What is the "one touch rule"?

• My resolutions are: Be myself, not to let anyone try & change me, to spend as much time with those I love most, and to also send birthday cards out to friends & family. I promise I didn't steal that from you @Snowboarderbritt‌ ;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    photo ae9d6512-aa3f-4ee3-9605-e9c1b685f0eb_zps385c8147.jpg
  • Get drunk

Best one yet.

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• I don't make resolutions. But good luck ladies!!

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• I didn't make any resolutions, but we bottle weaned D on the 1st.
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Lose a few lbs and get KTFU. 
    Try 2 new recipes per week.  

I started Whole30 again today, I'm looking forward to shedding a few pounds and feeling overall just better about myself.  I did the program in May and lost 15lbs!

imageimageimage

Pregnancy%20ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"