Baby Showers

mini crib bedding

We have a very small apartment and love our mini crib but I can't seem to find bedding anywhere. There's only one website that I could find but it's expensive and only online. I'd like to see the sheets and things in stores so I know how soft and durable everything is. This is my first baby so I'm a little paranoid about buying online without seeing something first. Any suggestions?

Re: mini crib bedding

• We have one also, I did a search on target.com and they have a few sheets but they are out of stock and hoping the come back soon since I'm due in Feb. I also searched amazon and found some as well. Be sure to check the measurements though, I searched mini crib sheets and some results were for like mini polka dot sheets not sheets that fit a mini crib mattress. 
    Baby Nolan  is on his way! EDD 2/22/15 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Have you tried a seamstress to have something custom made? You could buy the fabric to meet your specifications and they could make the sheets. Depending on where you live, it could be cheaper than the website you found.
  • Those are all awesome ideas thank you everyone for your help. I will just have to keep searching and we will find something

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"