Trouble TTC
Options

***IUI Check-In 12/28***

AnnaClaire256AnnaClaire256 member
edited December 2014 in Trouble TTC
This is the place to update us on your IUI or break.

***Please note, if I don't see an update in 4 weeks, I will remove you from the list (you will see *4* before your name the week before I remove you)***

QOTW: Do you have any NYE plans? 

If you would like to be added please TAG ME (@AnnaClaire256) and answer the following:

1. Where are you at in the IUI process? (2WW, meds, break, etc.)
2. Which IUI are you on?
3. Test/Beta day?

Currently in an IUI cycle:
BandM14 (IUI #3)
bunnyberry (IUI #5- Canceled)
deelopi9 (IUI #5)
*goldenlove3 (IUI #2)
j&j620
LisaJ99424 (IUI #4)
luchich (IUI #3)
moto611 (IUI #6)
murrt (IUI #3)
nikiswimr (IUI #2)
nd613 (IUI #1)
sweetball33
*4*vballbaby (IUI #2)
virginiaorjohn (IUI #2)
*wannabeamother 

2WW:
amlrunner (IUI #4)
BlueFairy5 (IUI #3)
*4*beckermo4 (IUI #1)
*cubwrig28 (IUI #3)
Cupcakegal930 (IUI #1)
*hrushka
humblebee2 (IUI #2)
*jksaintsing (IUI #1)
*kellykay028 (IUI #2)
**LAUR8199 (IUI #3) 
lovegrilledcheese (IUI #1)
**lovesmonkey (IUI #1)
mshandlebar (IUI #4)
**RN1175 (TI Cycle)
typo31 (IUI #1)

Temporarily Benched:   
lindy04aggie  
shafwilson

On Break:
AnnaClaire256 
cm312rn
*juneroses
redandblue
*Shauntee

December 2014 BFPs:
CupcakecutieRN (IUI #2)
triathlete23 (Natural Cycle)

November 2014 BFPs:
cwuredhot (IUI #2)
curve31 (IUI #3)
kistyW13 (IUI #1)
kistra (IUI #2)

Me (29) DH (37)

Married 7/11

Actively TTC 3/12

DX: PCOS

Current treatment: Break from IUIs until after the holidays

-----All Welcome----

~~~January 3T Siggy Challenge: New Year's Resolutions~~~

(I don't do resolutions...so I stole T-Rex's)

Re: ***IUI Check-In 12/28***

• Options
    Hi all! 

Hope everyone had a great holiday. @AnnaClaire256 thanks for starting the thread. 

I'm back home and on day 3 of Letrozole for IUI#1. I've had a headache and achy gums and teeth on the right side of my mouth (where I have posts from 2 root canals). Assuming these are side effects from the meds-- I had some gum issues last month a few days after I took letrozole. Do they sound familiar? 

I am supposed to go in for monitoring on day 9, but it's New Year's Day and the RE's office is closed. I have to call tomorrow and see when they want me to come in--Wednesday (day 8) or Friday (day 10). Last month I O'ed between days 11 and 12 so I should be ok either way. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful New Years!!! We have no plans yet, but should figure it out soon.
    Nicole  
    NYC
    39 y/o DH 45 
    Married in April 2014 
    TTC since May 2014
    Oct 2014: RE Consultation
    Nov 2014: Submucosal fibroid removed
    Dec 2014: Letrozole CD 3-7. IUI canceled. BFN
    Jan 2015: Letrozole CD 3-7. Ovridel HSG Trigger. IUI#1 BFN
    IUI#2 next
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi all! I'm on CD 15, TI due to the holidays & the calculation that o would come on one of them or a Sunday when the office is closed. So I guess I'm officially in the tww, after which we will move onto iui #2.

@nd613 feel better soon

@lovegrilledcheese and @bandm14, fx for you!

We are going out with some friends to dinner, then hosting a family brunch on ny day.
    Me (33), PCOS. Bloodwork normal, AMH slightly high, HSG clear 
    DH (40) SA good 
    Trying since 1/2012, RE 6/2014 
    Letrozole & TI June 2014-September 2014 -BFN
    October 2014 - IUI #1, lertozole - BFN
    November 2014 - IUI cancelled due to holiday, TI & Lertozole - BFN
    December 2014 - TI 
    January 2015 - IUI #2 - ?

• Options
    @BlueFairy5‌ Crap! I'm sorry, sweetie. I was reeeeally hoping this would be it for you. :(

We will miss your presence over here...but I wish you all the luck with IVF!

Me (29) DH (37)

Married 7/11

Actively TTC 3/12

DX: PCOS

Current treatment: Break from IUIs until after the holidays

-----All Welcome----

~~~January 3T Siggy Challenge: New Year's Resolutions~~~

(I don't do resolutions...so I stole T-Rex's)

• Options
    Aw, sorry to hear that news @bluefairy5. Best of luck to you moving on to IVF.  

Sorry to those dealing with Letrozole side effects! They are the worst. Hang in there.

I'm 5dpiui #1. Feeling kind of worried because for the first time in months, I have zero side effects after trigger. Usually my nipples are sensitive to the point of tears for a few days afterwards, combined with heavy breasts. This time, nothing, not even swelling. Beta is 1/7 but I'm getting a batch of Wondos today and testing the whole time.

QOTW: I have to work at 6am on New Years day, so it will be pretty low key!
  • Options
    @bluefairy5 sorry to hear that you'll be moving to IVF but I hope this works for you!  All the best!  

I'm on CD26, still in the 2WW and 6dpiui starting to feel some of my normal PMS symptoms coming on... still slightly hopeful, if AF doesn't arrive on Saturday like it's supposed to than I will test.. 

As for NYE..just spending it with family.. Nothing to fancy... and movies on New Years Day.. it's a tradition! 
    Me: 40  
    TTC #1: 3 years
    Me: Type II Diabetic
    Started with RE 11/2014
    Going through IUI with Donor Sperm

• Options
    @bluerfairy5 So sorry to lose you from the check-in for that reason. :( I hope IVF is a fabulous success for you!

@lindy04aggie Oh man, I am so sorry about your cyst. I really hope it goes the heck away very soon. 

@typo31 Have fun testing out trigger (I found it very satisfying one month!), and I hope it never goes away!

Supposedly we have less than a 3% or so chance of a BFP this month so I am just taking it as a cycle off and enjoying the holiday off work! Not even in a rush to get through the TWW because that means back to the grind, and to our last treatment cycle before IVF. Yesterday, pain from O'ing 5 follies kept me in bed instead of going to church and visiting grandmas...but it was actually a lovely break in which I read Isaac Asimov's stories Volume II for the first time - so glad to have saved that gem for a day like that. :D

QOTW: No idea, probably snacks and a movie with my immediate family. 
    ***Child Warning***

Friday we're visiting friends in another city who now have 2 young children. They are very kind and supportive friends so I am excited to see them and think it will be very nice to play with the kids and envision our own in the (hopefully) near future!
    January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
  • Options
    @BlueFairy5 - sorry about the BFN and having to move on to IVF... but the higher success rates are exciting! So that's a silver lining.

I had my IUI on Saturday so now I'm 2dpiui. Once again, like always, I had my LH surge before trigger and they had to move up the IUI. Does that happen to anyone else??

My follicles were only 16.8mm and 16.4mm. My doctor didn't seem too concerned and said anything over 12/13 could possibly have a mature egg in it and anything over 16mm likely had a mature egg in it. Can anyone confirm that?? I know they usually like to wait until the follicles are 18mm so I'm worried I don't even have a shot this cycle.

The other weird thing is that my estrogen levels were through the roof this cycle!! The highest I've ever had with two follicles is 350ish and this time it was around 1200. The nurse said it's because I switched from Bravelle to Gonal-F - anyone have any idea what that might mean? I'm hoping it means at least one of my small follicles has a mature egg.
    Married in 2011, NTNP until early 2012, TTC since early 2012

My husband was diagnosed with state IV colon cancer in 2009. Surgery and six rounds of chemo left him in remission (yay!) but with low testosterone. He took Androgel for two years starting in Jan 2011.
    -SA in Jan 2013: big fat zero; stopped Androgel
    -varicocelectomy in June 2013
    -SA in Dec 2013: 23mil/ml, really low morph
    -SA in March 2014: Count doubled! Morphology apparently no longer an issue.

Treatments:
    April 2014: hysteroscopy
    June 2014: TI (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel: 2 folliclces) = BFN
    July 2014: IUI#1 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel; 1 follicle, 23mil post-wash) = BFN
    August 2014: IUI#2 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel; 1 follicle, 43mil post-wash) = BFN
    September 2014: IUI#3 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel; 2 follicles, 15mil post-wash) = BFN
    October 2014: IUI#4 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel; 1-2 follicles, 12mil post-wash) = BFN
    November 2014: IUI#5 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel: 1 follicle, 23mil post-wash) = BFN
    December 2014: IUI#6 (gonal-f/ovidrel): 2 follicles, 55mil post-wash) = ???

*all are welcome!*

• Options
    @BlueFairy5 - I am so so sorry about the BFN. I wish you didn't have to move on, but I agree with moto, the success rates of IVF are encouraging. I will be stalking you on the IVF check in :)

@lindy04aggie - Mine was almost the size of my entire ovary, and I was really really surprised that it went away in a month. I yours also goes away quickly.

@amlrunner - I am sending all of the happy good luck thoughts your way!

@BunnyBerry - I hope you have an amazing time with your friends! You are such a positive person, and I hope a 3% chance is all it takes :)

@deelopj - good luck with the upcoming IUI!

@murrt - So happy that you had fantastic numbers. Good luck!

@luchich - good luck! I moved on from Clomid/Ovidrel this cycle to Letrozole/Follistim/Ovidrel, and it hasn't been bad. I hope you end up not having to worry about it.

@goldenlove3 - sorry for the sucky IUI, but fingers crossed it works!

@moto611 - Is that what your follies measured the day you got your IUI? It seems like you probably had at least one mature egg with your estrogen so high, but someone else might have more info on that. I really hope this one works out for you!

I am dpiui3 over here. Nothing much to report otherwise. I debated testing out the trigger (I've never done it before), but I have been way to lazy to run to the store.

QOTW: We go to our friends on New Years Eve for a night of games, booze and karaoke. New Year's Day is one of my very favorite holidays because we have a time honored tradition passed on through generations of Handlebars. We stay in our pjs all day and watch the entire Star Wars trilogy. It has been proclaimed from my ancestors that between each movie a repast consisting of 3 appetizers apiece much be eaten. The food usually follows some sort of theme. This year is Land, Sea, and Air with veganized McDonald's recipes as a subtheme. We may be nerds, but I am so frickin excited!!
    ****SIGGY WARNING****

TTC since May 2013

Me: 31, blocked tube
    DH: 35, azoospermia :(
    IUI #1 (50 mg Clomid, Ovidrel) on 9/7/2014: BFN
    IUI #2 (100 mg Clomid, Ovidrel) on 10/3/2014:
    BFN
    IUI #3 (100 mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Estradiol) on 11/1/2014: BFN
    First RE appt. on 11/11/2014
    November 2014: Benched due to cyst :(
    IUI #4 (5 mg Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel, Crinone) on 12/26/2014: BFP!!!
    Beta 1 (1/9/2015): 292     Beta 2 (1/12/2015): 843

• Options
    Hi ladies!  I hope you all had a spectacular holiday!

Good luck to those in the 2WW!

@BlueFairy5 - Ugh, I'm sorry!  I wish you soooooooo much luck with IVF!

(Geez, do I like exclamation points or what?)

I went in for my baseline last Tuesday because my period never came.  I got the call that everything looked good and I started Letrozole that night.  And then I woke up to a lovely surprise on Christmas Eve morning; AF had arrived.  So I called to make sure I should keep taking the Letrozole.  I was told to continue and I had a monitoring appointment yesterday.  Lining was thin (perhaps because it was still shedding!) and I had 2 7x7 follies.  I'm going in again on Wednesday.

QOTW - We are ordering Chinese food, watching TV on the couch in our jammies, and going to bed around 12:03.  And I am SO excited about it!

@mshandlebar - I'm assuming you're watching the originals?  Sounds fun :-)
    TTC #1
    Me 30, H 30
    1st RE appt. - July 2014

Testing
    HSG, Sono - normal

SA - normal
    Diagnosed with "mild" PCOS - Sept 2014

Treatment
    TI Clomid Cycle - October 2014 - no response to 50mg, started 100mg - 1 mature follie; BFN 11/12/14
    IUI Clomid Cycle - Canceled 12/2/14, no response to 100mg
    IUI Letrozole Cycle - Started meds 12/23/14

• Options
    @nikiswimr I have to say, I think it is so strange for them to have you assume that you'd be ready for trigger 3 days later. How would they know? I agree with you. It sucks that so many offices would close on holidays and not even offer needed monitoring. I don't know how they can get away with that when they're dealing with women's cycles and serious meds. I guess in your position, I would test my LH at home and if it was positive, then trigger 1/1. But if not, I'd wait until 1/2 monitoring to check. With a couple behind the 14mm follie, even if that got over mature, hopefully you'd have a couple in good range soon? Good luck with whatever you choose!
    imageimage

***All Welcome***
  • Options
    @mshandlebar - that was the size of my follicles the day before my IUI. they originally said to come in the next day for another u/s, but when they saw my bloodwork they told me to trigger that afternoon. so the follicles had about 7-8 hours to grow before trigger and then 20ish more hours to grow before IUI... so we'll see!

@nikiswimr - that's so frustrating that your office is closed for two days in a row. can they see you tomorrow just so you'll have more information about how you're progressing?
    Married in 2011, NTNP until early 2012, TTC since early 2012

My husband was diagnosed with state IV colon cancer in 2009. Surgery and six rounds of chemo left him in remission (yay!) but with low testosterone. He took Androgel for two years starting in Jan 2011.
    -SA in Jan 2013: big fat zero; stopped Androgel
    -varicocelectomy in June 2013
    -SA in Dec 2013: 23mil/ml, really low morph
    -SA in March 2014: Count doubled! Morphology apparently no longer an issue.

Treatments:
    April 2014: hysteroscopy
    June 2014: TI (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel: 2 folliclces) = BFN
    July 2014: IUI#1 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel; 1 follicle, 23mil post-wash) = BFN
    August 2014: IUI#2 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel; 1 follicle, 43mil post-wash) = BFN
    September 2014: IUI#3 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel; 2 follicles, 15mil post-wash) = BFN
    October 2014: IUI#4 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel; 1-2 follicles, 12mil post-wash) = BFN
    November 2014: IUI#5 (clomid/bravelle/ovidrel: 1 follicle, 23mil post-wash) = BFN
    December 2014: IUI#6 (gonal-f/ovidrel): 2 follicles, 55mil post-wash) = ???

*all are welcome!*

• Options
    junerosesjuneroses member
    edited December 2014
    @BlueFairy5‌ - good luck on the IVF cycle! I'm sorry to hear AF showed her ugly face
    @goldenlove3 - I'm sorry about the rough iui.  Nothing like having someone dig around there for awhile
    @muurt - fx that this is your month!
    Me (33), PCOS. Bloodwork normal, AMH slightly high, HSG clear 
    DH (40) SA good 
    Trying since 1/2012, RE 6/2014 
    Letrozole & TI June 2014-September 2014 -BFN
    October 2014 - IUI #1, lertozole - BFN
    November 2014 - IUI cancelled due to holiday, TI & Lertozole - BFN
    December 2014 - TI 
    January 2015 - IUI #2 - ?

• Options
    deelopi9deelopi9 member
    edited December 2014
    Question for you ladies, my estrodial was 415 yesterday and RE wanted me to do another 75iu with a 23mm follie, progesterone was at 0 so we know I wasn't ovulating. I just found it weird that he wanted me to do another shot with a follie that large. Has this happened to anyone? We are OOP for injects so I'm more cautious and IUI won't be until Thursday. I went in for bloodwork monitoring today to see where the numbers are at, so, most probably trigger either tonight or tomorrow and go in for IUI's.
    3T January Siggy Challenge: New Years Resolutions 
    TTC since 10/2010 (Rhythm method since 2007)

Me (33) Sept 2012 - DX Low ovulation/progesterone, Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 5/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good;
    September 2014 DX Hashimoto's; November 2014: PCOS IR

DH (37) Sept 2012 SA Normal; October 2014 Mild MFI count 42 Million, Motility 36%, Morphology 2%. Clomid 50mg,
    2004 Cyrosurgery, LEEP
    May 2012 - HSG Clear; June 2012 - Appointment with RE
    July 2012 - October 2012 - Clomid 50mg W/ TI & Progesterone 3 mature follicles- BFN
    January 2013 IUI #1 (900,000 post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 2 mature follicles - BFN
    February 2013 IUI #2 (1.3 Mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 4 mature follicles - BFN
    March 2013 IUI #1-3 (2.5 mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, Baby Aspirin (lining thinned) TI & Progesterone - 2 mature follicles BFN
    April 2013 Benched due to cyst, May 2013 WTF appointment
    June 2013 DH SA mild MFI break for 2 months to re-test; August 2013 - DH SA 36 Mil count, 36% Motility, Morp 2%
    September - December 2013 - Mental sanity Break
    January 2014 - IUI #4 switches to natural due to scheduling conflict Femara TI & Progesterone - 1 mature follicle - BFN
    May 2014-June 2014 - DH Appointment w/ Urologist to check Bi-lateral Varicocele; 2nd opinion w/ another urologist - bi-lateral varicocele dx is slight no surgery
    July 2014 DH starts clomid 25mg daily SA 53.8 Mil count, Motility 37%, Morph 3%;
    September 2014 DH Repeat SA after being on clomid for 3 months 42 Mil Count, Motility 36%, Morph 2%
    October 2014 Me: Hashimoto's DX, DH taken off clomid;
    November 2014 Me: new RE PCOS IR Diagnosis
    December 2014: IUI #4 Follitism 75iu 7 days, TI, IUI & Progesterone, BFMFN

January 2015: IUI #5
    Gonal-F 75iu 7 days, TI, IUI & Progesterone, Another BFMFN onto IUI #6

• Options
    @deelopi9 Strange. The only thing I could think of is if you have a whole bunch of immature follies, so that the RE feels they are a major reason for the E2 of 400+? But I was told that 18mm on injects is mature. That's strange. Did they give you any explanation?
    imageimage

***All Welcome***
  • Options
    @nikiswimr I have to say, I think it is so strange for them to have you assume that you'd be ready for trigger 3 days later. How would they know? I agree with you. It sucks that so many offices would close on holidays and not even offer needed monitoring. I don't know how they can get away with that when they're dealing with women's cycles and serious meds. I guess in your position, I would test my LH at home and if it was positive, then trigger 1/1. But if not, I'd wait until 1/2 monitoring to check. With a couple behind the 14mm follie, even if that got over mature, hopefully you'd have a couple in good range soon? Good luck with whatever you choose!
    Yeah, the whole thing is really weird.  They're basically assuming my follicles will grow 2 mm a day and triggering me the day before I normally ovulate on Clomid (based on my first two TI no trigger cycles).  But that's a lot of ifs.  It seems crazy to me that they can close with so many people in the middle of cycles.  I think I'm going to do what you said.  If I have a positive OPK, I'll go ahead and trigger.  
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Met: 4/25/2004, Married 8/14/2010
    Off BC 1/2013 TTC (actively) since 5/2013
    5/2014 started testing with RE, me:  HSG normal, normal AMH, no cysts; DH: great sperm
    Unexplained IF + unexplained anovulation (post-pill vs hypothalamic)

7/2014 Clomid (monitored) + TI: BFN
    8/2014 Clomid (monitored) + TI: BFP #1: 9/12/2014, EDD 5/22/2015, MMC 10/11/2014 8w1d
    11/2014 Clomid + Novarel + IUI 12/5/14: BFFN
    12/2014 Comid + Novarel + IUI 1/3/15: ???

**PgAL/PAL welcome**

• Options
    @j&j620 - you assume correctly. Are there movies besides the originals? I am not aware of any such things.

@lindy04aggie - Kick that cysts ass!
    ****SIGGY WARNING****

TTC since May 2013

Me: 31, blocked tube
    DH: 35, azoospermia :(
    IUI #1 (50 mg Clomid, Ovidrel) on 9/7/2014: BFN
    IUI #2 (100 mg Clomid, Ovidrel) on 10/3/2014:
    BFN
    IUI #3 (100 mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Estradiol) on 11/1/2014: BFN
    First RE appt. on 11/11/2014
    November 2014: Benched due to cyst :(
    IUI #4 (5 mg Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel, Crinone) on 12/26/2014: BFP!!!
    Beta 1 (1/9/2015): 292     Beta 2 (1/12/2015): 843

• Options
    @bunnyberry my labs came back even higher yesterday at 584 for Estrodial and progesterone at 0.84, he said I had 2 other follicles were close to maturing and didn't want to stop the stimulation to let those catch up. IUI will be on Friday. This cycle is so different from my last ones, so it's out of the norm for me. Thanks for the feedback.

Me (33) Sept 2012 - DX Low ovulation/progesterone, Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 5/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good;

DH (37) Sept 2012 SA Normal; October 2014 Mild MFI count 42 Million, Motility 36%, Morphology 2%. Clomid 50mg,
    2004 Cyrosurgery, LEEP
    July 2012 - October 2012 - Clomid 50mg W/ TI & Progesterone 3 mature follicles- BFN
    January 2013 IUI #1 (900,000 post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 2 mature follicles - BFN
    February 2013 IUI #2 (1.3 Mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 4 mature follicles - BFN
    March 2013 IUI #1-3 (2.5 mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, Baby Aspirin (lining thinned) TI & Progesterone - 2 mature follicles BFN
    June 2013 DH SA mild MFI break for 2 months to re-test; August 2013 - DH SA 36 Mil count, 36% Motility, Morp 2%
    January 2014 - IUI #4 switches to natural due to scheduling conflict Femara TI & Progesterone - 1 mature follicle - BFN
    May 2014-June 2014 - DH Appointment w/ Urologist to check Bi-lateral Varicocele; 2nd opinion w/ another urologist - bi-lateral varicocele dx is slight no surgery
    July 2014 DH starts clomid 25mg daily SA 53.8 Mil count, Motility 37%, Morph 3%;
    September 2014 DH Repeat SA after being on clomid for 3 months 42 Mil Count, Motility 36%, Morph 2%

• Options

Hi Everyone!

BlueFairy5‌ Good luck with IVF! We'll miss you around these parts!

IUI scheduled from Friday AM.  First injectable round and looks like I have 2 nice size follies ready to go... Hoping to start 2015 the right way!  I hope everyone has a great New Years and that 2015 brings us all our dreams!

Me: 30 ~ DH: 30
    Married: October 1, 2011
       TTC: since Jan 2013
    Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility March 2014
    IUI 1 & 2 - Natural - BFN
    IUI 3 & 4-  50 mg Clomid+ Trigger = BFN
     IUI 5 & 6 50mg Clomid +Trigger + Crinone = BFFN
    Benched Dec 2014
    IUI 7 - gonal-f + trigger + Crinone = BFFN

• Options
    @sweetball33 Great news on the number of follies. Good luck with IUI on Friday! :)

2004 Cyrosurgery, LEEP

• Options
    @j&j620 - you assume correctly. Are there movies besides the originals? I am not aware of any such things.
    Ha!  

The real question is - Did you watch the original originals?  Or the fancy shmancy "This is the way I, George Lucas, always intended the movies to be, so check out all of the random enhancements" versions? 

Update on me - Had an ultrasound yesterday.  Lining was slightly thicker and follies grew a smidge.  Nothing to be excited about.  Going back on Saturday.  I have a feeling this cycle is going to get canceled... 
    TTC #1
    Me 30, H 30
    1st RE appt. - July 2014

Testing
    HSG, Sono - normal

SA - normal
    Diagnosed with "mild" PCOS - Sept 2014

Treatment
    TI Clomid Cycle - October 2014 - no response to 50mg, started 100mg - 1 mature follie; BFN 11/12/14
    IUI Clomid Cycle - Canceled 12/2/14, no response to 100mg
    IUI Letrozole Cycle - Started meds 12/23/14

• Options
    I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

1. Where are you at in the IUI process? (2WW, meds, break, etc.) meds CD 9 letrozole & gonal-f (increased dosage this cycle)
    2. Which IUI are you on? #2
    3. Test/Beta day? Monitoring ultrasound and labs tomorrow
    **Losses Mentioned**
    Me 41, DH 38 
    TTC #1 since 9/2014 AMH 3.68, FSH 6.6
    IUI#1 12-02-2015 Letrozol, Gonal-F, Pregnyl, Acupuncture, BFP 12-17-2015 beta 1=72, beta 2=64, beta 3=10 MC 12-20-14 
    IUI#2 01-08-2015 Letrozol, Gonal-F, Pregnyl, Acupuncture, BFP 01-23-2015 beta 1=151, beta 2=450, beta 3=6524, beta 4= 29380 u/s at 7w5d baby with heartbeat measuring 6w2d. u/s 2-24 gestational sac only, beta 59400 MC 2-24-15 @ 8w6d D&C 2-27-15. Pathology results 47XX +20

Diagnosis AMA and compound heterozygous MTHFR
  • Options
    New here and so excited to find a group of women who are going through iui. I would love to join in your check ins.... My name is Karen.
    I just had my 2nd iui done today, Jan. 1. (I feel that if this works I would have new years baby)
    On Monday the ultrasound showed 2 dominate folicles on my right side and one on my left.. So now I am starting the 2 week wait. I am not looking forward to starting progesterone tomorrow. (I don't like administering the pill vaginally, but I will do whatever it takes . Last month I told my dh I was over that on day 2.)

Smile, Be Happy, and Live Life to the fullest!!!!

*************************  Siggy Warning (Loss mentioned)************************************
    Me:  38  PCOS
    DH: 37 Everything normal 
    Sept. 2013   Married and started TTC
    March 2014   CP
    Aug 2014     CP 
       HSG and MRI done
    Sept. 2014   Started seeing RE
    Dec. 2014  First IUI
    Clomid, 75 mg bravelle on Days 9 and 11, Ovidrel- Trigger
    Jan. 2015  2nd IUI  
    Clomid, 150 mg bravelle on Days 9 and 10, Ovidrel-Trigger
    Feb. 2015  3rd IUI

• Options
    @kbojo24 we are doing IUI without any IF issues. I am on letrozole and gonal-f and will trigger with Pregnyl. Welcome!
    **Losses Mentioned**
    Me 41, DH 38 
    IUI#1 12-02-2015 Letrozol, Gonal-F, Pregnyl, Acupuncture, BFP 12-17-2015 beta 1=72, beta 2=64, beta 3=10 MC 12-20-14 
    IUI#2 01-08-2015 Letrozol, Gonal-F, Pregnyl, Acupuncture, BFP 01-23-2015 beta 1=151, beta 2=450, beta 3=6524, beta 4= 29380 u/s at 7w5d baby with heartbeat measuring 6w2d. u/s 2-24 gestational sac only, beta 59400 MC 2-24-15 @ 8w6d D&C 2-27-15. Pathology results 47XX +20

• Options
    @kbojo24‌ we did try without meds, just doing opk and charting, for 3 months, after that I was ready to get more aggressive due to my age (41)
    **Losses Mentioned**
    Me 41, DH 38 

• Options
    This is my first IUI cycle (natural cycle, no meds) and I'm currently in the TWW. I have been spotting since 11dpo (just a little brown, doesn't even get on panty liner). Currently I am 15dpo and AF is due in 2 days. Kind of confused with all the spotting especially because it hasn't increased... and since I have gotten 2 BFN's and a temp dip today :neutral_face: Any thoughts?
  • Options
    jamierene when are you scheduled for your beta test? sending positive thoughts your way!
    **Losses Mentioned**
    Me 41, DH 38 

• Options
    jamierenejamierene member
    edited January 2015
    @dukegirlsc‌ Well when I called today, they said to retest Monday or Tuesday and call back. She said it could be impantation or... the dreaded AF. Thanks for the positive thoughts!! This is the last cycle we have for 6 months due to DH being at a police academy.
  • Options
    IUI #1 in the books for me! Triggered with Ovridel yesterday morning and went in this morning for the procedure. DH's post wash count was 51 million and my estrogen was 491 with two mature follies and "good lining" so the nurse was optimistic. Taking it easy for the next couple days. :)
    Nicole  
    NYC
    39 y/o DH 45 
    Married in April 2014 
    TTC since May 2014
    Oct 2014: RE Consultation
    Nov 2014: Submucosal fibroid removed
    Dec 2014: Letrozole CD 3-7. IUI canceled. BFN
    Jan 2015: Letrozole CD 3-7. Ovridel HSG Trigger. IUI#1 BFN
    IUI#2 next
  • Options
    saysjesssaysjess member
    edited January 2015
    Hey ladies... I might be doing an IUI this cycle... mind if I join you @annaclaire256 ?

Here is my story: 
    I have Addison's Disease and have a lower AMH level than would be expected at my age. The plan was to start BCP to prepare for IVF #1 this month. I saw my RE yesterday and he informed me that my FSH levels were still too high (almost double what they should be!) and so they would rather have me start a "super ovulation" and then depending on the number of eggs we would either do an IUI or IVF, like a game day decision. But what doesn't make sense to me is that hubs has low motility so I thought we weren't able to do an IUI? 

Of course in my shock, I didn't ask any of the questions I have now. Any advice or input is welcome and appreciated! Thanks in advance ladies-- I have emailed my RE about low motility and an IUI, is there anything else anyone can think of that I should ask?

Married since September 2014
    Me: 32, Addison's Disease causing premature ovarian failure
    DH: 32, Testicular cancer survivor
    *Gameday decision** IUI or IVF cycle #1 beginning January '15 postponed to February '15
    Change of plans-- Donor Egg Cycle beginning Dec '15
    Currently we have our little fur-baby Milo to keep us busy! 

• Options
    Well AF came today so this cycle was a bust. Back to the RE on Tuesday for bloodwork and we will go from there. FX for everyone else!
    Me: 40  
    TTC #1: 3 years
    Me: Type II Diabetic
    Started with RE 11/2014
    Going through IUI with Donor Sperm

• Options
    @cupcakegal930  - ((hugs))

2004 Cyrosurgery, LEEP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"