September 2014 Moms

Weekend Randoms

What's happening? I need some happy stories. I feel like shit and Dh abandanded me with LO who I think is also getting sick.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weekend Randoms

• Going out for dinner and dancing tonight for my SILs 40th. DH is looking after DS, I hope everything goes okay. I'm irrationally afraid of the limo getting into an accident tonight in this snow. When did I become such a grown up?!
  • Loading the player...
  • We are recovering from the flu. I got sick last weekend and while I still felt like death, E got a fever. One ER visit later, confirmed flu. Caught it in time for E to get tamiflu and she's been fever free since she started taking it.

I did feel good enough to get out to test drive the 2 cars I've been looking into, Chevy Traverse and the gmc Acadia. There's a demo Acadia (people drove while their car was getting oil changes) they are knocking off a good chunk off the price... It's the color, trim and extras I want. I spend the night looking at our budget for the 1000th time making sure it's possible. I've spent 2 years getting us debt free besides the house and H's car... I feel guilty getting a new car.
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We flew from Maryland to Florida to visit my in laws so they could meet ds!! Unfortunately we are leaving today :-( been here since 12/30. So nice!
  • We did grocery shopping and buying diapers and fun things like that yesterday. I did make it in to get my hair cut and found a purse I liked so it wasn't a total bust. Today I have an 8th grader that needs help on some math that we've been putting off because it's not fun for either of us and then dh and I have finally been watching breaking bad and we need to just binge watch and finish it!
  • My mom and step dad drove in late Friday night to celebrate our Christmas with them. Then my sister got her Saturday afternoon. Once she got here we all left and stayed in a hotel for the night. We just hung out and went swimming, so it was a good time. My dd is a total dare devil around water anymore, and that really scares me. I have her signed up for lessons at the end of the month, so hopefully they go well. Ds was alright with the water he could care less. However, he did sleep really good afterwards!
    Today I am just picking up the house. Eeeiicck! So much stuff that doesn't have a place yet. My type A personality is on overload from not having stuff put away from Christmas yet. Then, we also started our coal stove since it is supposed to get so cold so it is time to reorganize my room to make sure my dd doesn't even have to be anywhere near it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"