2nd Trimester
Options

My Mother In Law The Drama seeking Princess

Well my new years was ruined today by my mother in law since this morning decidee to ignore me after i tried speaking to her twice and deciding to think okay i wont bother speaking with you then as im not seven even tho i can probally see my reaction to what she was doing childish. So the night progresses and she decideds to address everyone saying she doesnt like screamers when people are in labour and screamers would get a slap from her ( yes if your reading it shes that bold in what she says ) so after being scared for months as this is my first child about going in to labour i finally decided enoughs enough give her a dirty look and walked out of the room which she then told me i only did such thing because i had a audience, no because im not going to sit there and listen to someone trying to scare me like that. She doesnt seem to ask anyone how they are and let alone me and always moans about how crap her life is. Tonight was the last draw of her getting her say in everything little thing. She drinks a lot and doesnt speak to her two sons due to her being a idiot and now i honestly am on the verge of not speaking to her myself. We are trying our hardest to find our own place and its putting a strain on me and my partners relationship due to having to live with her for the time being. I dont appietate her calling me a bitch and its now scaring me that she feela the need to tell me when she will watch my child when i should be the one telling her it makes me feel like shes trying to take him from me in a way am i being a idiot or is she trying to just start something. As my boyfriend offered my mom to be in the labour room with me which i dont mind as he thought a girl will need her mom at that time and id be more comfty with her being there carming me down and the mother in law decided to say tonight drunk that thats the reason why you dont want me jn the labour room as if you scream id slap you when im not being funny i dont want someone there making me feel worse instead of supporting me she tells me how hard it is and trying to scare me every step until i had enough tonight which she then called me a bitch for. Like honestly shes head fucking me x

Re: My Mother In Law The Drama seeking Princess

• Options
    If you don't want her in the delivery room, don't let her be there. The nurses will keep anyone out you aren't comfortable with.

As for the baby sitting, your kid, your choice, however if you are living with her, this may be difficult.

It's a bit hard to read, some sentences continue into each other, but I think I got the general idea?

Mother in law is being an inconsiderate bitch who throws her opinion around and is being too obnoxious about it.

Is that about how it's going?
  • Options
    Yeah thats how it is, sorry about the crap way of me exsplaining things i just dont know how to take her anymore. I dont know how i will react in labour and it is scaring me she says she will ask my partner if screamed or not and if i did id be slapped for it. X
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd certainly be doing everything within my means to move out of there and get away from her hostility and negativity.
  • Options
    There needs to be some sincere dialogue between you, your partner, and MIL. You need to talk about the problems and look for resolution from the negative enviornment around you. No offense, but there could be a reason why she is mega bitch around you. If you're attitude is shitty and you are under their roof, she may feel entitled to treat you like garbage. Neither one of you are right for acting the way you are if either one of you is at fault. But, I think if laying out how each of you feels and trying to make it better does not work, then you and partner should be fast tracking finding some where else to stay.
  • Options
    Slap that bitch back. No but for real, LEAVE. And your boyfriend better stick up for you or he's an ass.

It's a BOY

• Options
    If it's hard for you to deal with your MIL, then why are you living with her?
    Coffee Bean Born 6/13/15.
    2nd round exp 8/20/18.
    Meow.
  • Options

harry1987 said:

1. Move out. NOW.
    2. Why would you even want this woman in your life, let alone in your kid's?
    3. WTF would you let her in the delivery room? Don't want her there? Practice saying "no." Out loud. Like an adult.
    4. Punctuation and grammar - they're your friends.
    5. You don't need to put an "x" at the end of all your posts.
    6. QFP

This.

Seriously. All of the above.
  • Options
    The others said it all. I am seriously curious as to how old you are?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Options
    I'd tell her il scream if I bloody want and if she tries to slap me I'd break her hand she raised to me! Don't let anyone frighten you like that! Where's your fella? He needs to sort his mum out ... I'd tell mine straight if his mum dared to speak to me like that ESPECIALLY in front of people!
  • Options
    I wonder if OP is ever coming back...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    You could tell her you'll file assault charges if she EVER hits you or your children.

Really, get out of there.  
    DS born 12/2012
    Little Squeaker due 6/2015
  • Options
    Make it very clear that she will not be in the delivery room if she's going to act like that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"