February 2013 Moms
Options

we quit--pting

Well, M used to like the potty. She's good at pooping in the potty.   It turns out that she does not like it when you grab her and put her on it as per the 3 day method.  She likes to go to the potty on her terms.  We are just going to let her.  The method told us to give her lots to drink, and she liked that part, but she was running back and forth peeing constantly and one day of cleaning has done us in.  Now M hates the potty so I guess things are tabled.  I don't care.  Diapers is actually easier for all of us.

Re: we quit--pting

• Options
    My friend said she is kind of hoping for the same situation as what Sagen described. She said she was told 3 is really the magical number where it just clicks and happens. I'm going to go with that too. DS is a smart kid, but his quirks make me believe that the regimen of potty training would just be frustrating for us all at this point in time.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @Rosebean‌ Same hear. Actually, I'm kind of hoping that E will pt late and A will pt early! Get them both done and put off the way at the same time, lol.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @tamarar5‌ I have dreams of this myself.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"