August 2015 Moms
Options

Sunday Random Thread

Guise, I think I have a gif problem. I can't stop posting them. Pretty soon, I'll only talk in pictures. I might need an intervention.

BabyFetus Ticker
image    image
August '15 January Siggy Challenge: Favorite Mean Girls
Nancy Downs - The Craft

Re: Sunday Random Thread

• Options
    So what's everyone up to today? I mean, I could keep talking to myself, but really no one wants that.

BabyFetus Ticker
    image    image
    Nancy Downs - The Craft

• Options

Never gets old.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
                                         §Aug15 Siggy Challege: Favorite TV/Movie Mean Girl§
                                                           Dr.Bailey from Grey's Anatomy
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    TMI -- look away now if you can't handle real shit. Literally. For most of the week, I was ready to change my name to Bambi, but then I went three times this morning! Will someone please make me an award?
    **Paraguard removed 10/30** **BFP 11/29** Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

image    image

Harper Grace 08.31.12                        Sibling Expected 08.30.15

Aug 2015 - January Siggy Challenge - Fav mean girl from TV/Film

Ellie from CougarTown

• Options
    mrspanpanmrspanpan member
    edited January 2015

Guise, I think I have a gif problem. I can't stop posting them. Pretty soon, I'll only talk in pictures. I might need an intervention.

My sister and I mostly only talk through gifs in texts. I can't figure out how to do it correctly on here damnit!

I am having a The Good Wife Netflix marathon today while eating everything I see! Is 10:30 too early for pizza?
  • Options
    I definitely get the worst wife ever award. Today's our first anniversary and I didn't get H anything. To be fair, he's been off work the past 2 weeks and I haven't, so there's been no way to go get him something.

BabyFetus Ticker
    image    image
    Nancy Downs - The Craft

• Options
    Awww, I'm not so good at gifs.

Oh look! There, I did it!
    Aug '15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Mean Girl from Film/TV: Lucille Bluth from Arrested Development

Married 3/31/2012
    Me: 29 DH: 30
    BFP #1 5.09.2014
    Natural MC 07.09.2014
    BFP #2 12.15.2014
    Stay With Me Precious Sticky Bean! I Love You!
                       BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    melsner said:
    Awww, I'm not so good at gifs.

Oh look! There, I did it!

\:D/

BabyFetus Ticker
    image    image
    Nancy Downs - The Craft

• Options
    @allelsefaild It's okay, I didn't get H a 2nd anniversary gift last year. I don't even have an excuse.
    BTW, I stare at your siggy challenge ALL THE TIME. Something about the crazy eyes. I've never seen the movie, and now I want to.
    Aug '15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Mean Girl from Film/TV: Lucille Bluth from Arrested Development

Married 3/31/2012
    BFP #1 5.09.2014
    Natural MC 07.09.2014
    BFP #2 12.15.2014
                       BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    melsner said:
    @allelsefaild It's okay, I didn't get H a 2nd anniversary gift last year. I don't even have an excuse.
    BTW, I stare at your siggy challenge ALL THE TIME. Something about the crazy eyes. I've never seen the movie, and now I want to.
    I keep wanting to watch it again every time I see my siggy. It's actually a good movie. Or at least I remember thinking it was good when in high school. It's been awhile.

BabyFetus Ticker
    image    image
    Nancy Downs - The Craft

• Options
    melsner said:
    I keep wanting to watch it again every time I see my siggy. It's actually a good movie. Or at least I remember thinking it was good when in high school. It's been awhile.
    Let's both watch it soon. Then we can rate it. Be aware, if I am disappointed, I will blame you entirely.

Married 3/31/2012
    BFP #1 5.09.2014
    Natural MC 07.09.2014
    BFP #2 12.15.2014
                       BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @melsner fair enough. Let's do this.

BabyFetus Ticker
    image    image
    Nancy Downs - The Craft

• Options
    mrspanpan said:
    My sister and I mostly only talk through gifs in texts. I can't figure out how to do it correctly on here damnit! I am having a The Good Wife Netflix marathon today while eating everything I see! Is 10:30 too early for pizza?
    It's never too early for pizza.

Ditto on the pizza. @melser and @allelsefaild‌ What movie is it?
  • Options
    @kcebeling The Craft

BabyFetus Ticker
    image    image
    Nancy Downs - The Craft

• Options
    @melsner Oooh, I know that one. I didn't follow and meant the one on your signature.
  • Options
    I did lots of stuff yesterday (it was my Christmas celebration with my family yesterday, since we spent actual Christmas with H's family). Which makes today a "do nothing" day. I plan to be lazy with a book or tv and eat popcorn with Old Bay. 

...it's a Maryland thing.
  • Options
    Hiding in my house, under blankets, with dog. 

imageimage

TTC since 5/2014 
    Aug 15 January Siggy Challenge:  Favorite "mean girl" from tv/movies

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    melsner said:
    so glad im not the only one.
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
                                         §Aug15 Siggy Challege: Favorite TV/Movie Mean Girl§
                                                           Dr.Bailey from Grey's Anatomy
  • Options
    It's my last day of freedom. Tomorrow I go back to trying to teach snarky high schoolers the importance of English.
    It's also my best friend's birthday, but she's feeling grumpy so I'm not sure if we're going to do anything.
    Also, now I want pizza.

photo bazingif2_zps814467e5.gif

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    doveshoes said:
    I did lots of stuff yesterday (it was my Christmas celebration with my family yesterday, since we spent actual Christmas with H's family). Which makes today a "do nothing" day. I plan to be lazy with a book or tv and eat popcorn with Old Bay. 

...it's a Maryland thing.

Popcorn with Old Bay is AMAZING! I never heard of it until I moved to DC (we live in Virginia though) and then I realized how delicious it is on everything.
    TTC #1 since January 2014!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    It's -47 here. I am doing nothing outdoors. But yesterday we stayed in and have cabin fever now so we will have to leave the house. Boooo.
  • Options
    @kcebeling Ahhhhh, I see. Mine is from Arrested Development, one of the best sitcoms ever. If you're into dysfunctional families, magic, alcoholism, and mommy issues.

Married 3/31/2012
    BFP #1 5.09.2014
    Natural MC 07.09.2014
    BFP #2 12.15.2014
                       BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DH has been sick for the last week and I woke up with a sore throat, so we are just laying around watching tv. Ever since ye netflix thread yesterday I have been hooked on call the midwife.
  • Options
    @doveshoes‌ I grew up in Hunt Valley (check the McCormick address on the container). In the summer, we could smell which days they were grinding cinnamon and nutmeg. Mmm...
  • Options
    Taking DS to the children's museum. Hopefully it'll tire him out and he will fun. I was also considering taking him sleddig since chicago finally got some snow, but the more I think about being out in the cold, the better the children's museum sounds :smiley:
  • Options
    melsner said:

@kcebeling Ahhhhh, I see. Mine is from Arrested Development, one of the best sitcoms ever. If you're into dysfunctional families, magic, alcoholism, and mommy issues.

THE BEST SHOW EVER!
  • Options
    Doing laundry. boring. and i am pissing vinegar today, H needs to watch out.
  • Options
    I have a horrible sore throat and MS at full force. But I just ate oatmeal and had a great poop this morning. Gotta put my big girl pants on and get things done today. Boo.
  • Options
    Going to see Big Hero 6 today with my DS and DH. Cannot wait to get out of the house!! I am sick of cleaning and doing laundry let me tell you!
  • Options
    I'm having 6-7 toddlers at my house in a few hours...makes me wanna run screaming to the hills.
    Dear Lord. I really hope that goes as well as it possibly can, and I when I start to complain to myself later today about random BS, I'll be thinking of this scenario.

It's all grown-up shit around here today, too -- organizing the fridge, meal-planning, list writing, office cleaning, house picking up. Two weeks of vacation is awesome -- until it's over. Then it suuuuucks heading back to reality.
  • Options
    I take back all the nice things I said about the puppy yesterday. He pooped and peed in the house this morning. All while under my husbands watch.

Not even zofran can help me overcome my aversion to dog feces in my house.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I take back all the nice things I said about the puppy yesterday. He pooped and peed in the house this morning. All while under my husbands watch. Not even zofran can help me overcome my aversion to dog feces in my house.
    Every time I see a puppy I squee and want one, until I remind myself of the pre-potty trained days. I can't imagine dealing with it while pregnant.

BabyFetus Ticker
    image    image
    Nancy Downs - The Craft

• Options
    I take back all the nice things I said about the puppy yesterday. He pooped and peed in the house this morning. All while under my husbands watch.

Every time I see a puppy I squee and want one, until I remind myself of the pre-potty trained days. I can't imagine dealing with it while pregnant.

It was either pregnant, or with 2u2. I like to think I chose the lesser of two evils.

He's actually really good at going to the backdoor when he needs to go. I was busy lying down waiting for my zofran to kick in when he pooped, and cooking breakfast when he peed. When I'm full on watching him he's very smart.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Dd is sick and I woke up with pink eye for the 3rd time in a month. We have been watching Disney junior on demand all morning. I have a ton of crap to do, but I may not do anything but sit here and maybe nap.
  • Options
    numb3rMel said:
    I almost corrected someone's grammar in another post.

Was it "mothers" plural rather than singular? That is bothering me so much right now.
  • Options
    Good news: I finally felt up to having sex last night! Thanks to that, I didn't have any sex dreams for once. *happy dancing*

BabyFetus Ticker
    image    image
    Nancy Downs - The Craft

• Options
    Watching lots more TV today. Seems to be the only coping mechanism I have at this point besides eating all the junk. Finished the good wife last night so I have to find another show. I'm gonna go back to the netflix thread from yesterday to see what my next show will be! @-)

Me: 28 
    DH: 34

IUD out 8/29/13 and TTC since then.
    BFP 12/29/13
    Bleeding 1/17/14 with LO showing 10 days smaller.
    NMC 1/26/14

Continued trying every month. Began seeing RE 7/2014.

12/2/14 got first Rx for Clomid for following cycle.
    12/3/14 BFP!!!
    No heartbeat at 8w4d. D&C scheduled for Jan 7, 14 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"