Trying to Get Pregnant

am I pregnant

2»

Re: am I pregnant

• It's common to have more vaginal discharge in pregnancy. It's usually harmless, and not that different from the discharge that you had before you were pregnant. There's just more of it.

Normal vaginal discharge is called leucorrhoea. It's a mild or musky-smelling milky fluid that keeps your vagina clean. It comes from your cervix, which is the neck of your uterus (womb). You probably get more when you're pregnant because more blood is flowing to the area.

This discharge tends to increase as you approach labour, and it can be quite heavy. At this stage, you may also notice a bloody, mucus-streaked show. This is the plug that seals your cervix during pregnancy. When it loosens and comes out, it's one of the signs that labour may start soon.
    How can I deal with the
  • Loading the player...
  • riderchik said:

use the fucking quote button

New here thank you... All I did was ask a fucking question ... And you guys... Picked fun at everything.... But whatever you grown ass bullies

• Goopie said:
    I have a 26day cycle
    Cycles can change at any time for any reason. It does not mean that you are pregnant. If you have a negative test you are not pregnant at this time. 

We can all copy past things from Dr. Google. Still does not mean you're pregnant. 
  • wvarn said:

BankerBSN said:

If I was having white flow I would not even take a test. I mean, white flow can only mean one thing- your eggo is preggo.

Or you have a ragging yeast infection...

I was actually looking for a Juno gif and found this.  lol

Hahahahaha Funny

• Goopie said:

Twice... And I knew... Instantly with my second!! Believe it or not

Like sperm meets egg instantly? That's some psychic shit you've got going on. 
    Ok wtf... If u didn't have anything nice too say wtf... Are you commenting

Goopie said:

Leukorrhea
    Leukorrhea is an increased thin, milky white or creamy, usually odorless discharge from the cervix and is common in early pregnancy. It is caused by the ectropion and exposure of the endocervical glands of the cervix to the vaginal environment. This causes them to produce more mucous secretions which contains more white blood cells.

Sometimes the leukorrhea can be heavy and cause vaginal or vulvar itching. The exposed cervix can become inflamed (cervicitis) and produce more mucus.

Ads by Google
    Chinese Gender Chart Is It A Boy Or

Does your vulva itch? What does the mucus smell like? Please give it a little taste. If it tastes like coconut, you're pregnant!
    No smell sweetheart!!! You know what FUCK U
  • @PrimRoseMama I am mesmerized by the gif in you siggy. 
  • wvarn said:

@PrimRoseMama I am mesmerized by the gif in you siggy. 

Never underestimate a proper coffee. ;)

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• jefa621 said:

Honey, if your Google article tells you that, what do you need us for? I know it's hard to own up to your mistakes but truly, you're the one in the wrong here. Simply following instructions and reading the new member information would have prevented your mistake. Now please apologize.

Oh and by the way, I got to 9 weeks and had no change in discharge whatsoever.

Ok on too you... Everyone 's body is different!!!!!! I Apologize for my typos.... That is all

• Goopie said:

Goopie said:

Goopie said:

Leukorrhea
    Leukorrhea is an increased thin, milky white or creamy, usually odorless discharge from the cervix and is common in early pregnancy. It is caused by the ectropion and exposure of the endocervical glands of the cervix to the vaginal environment. This causes them to produce more mucous secretions which contains more white blood cells.

Sometimes the leukorrhea can be heavy and cause vaginal or vulvar itching. The exposed cervix can become inflamed (cervicitis) and produce more mucus.

Ads by Google

Does your vulva itch? What does the mucus smell like? Please give it a little taste. If it tastes like coconut, you're pregnant!

Read your own words

What the hell is your problem??? Huh... I have two beautiful mixed race children!!! 7 and 5...
  • Cythe said:

Seriously, this is why I dont hang out on TTGP all that much these days. The ability to use grammar escapes so. fucking. many. people.

Lady, take a test. Stop copying and pasting shit, you really make it clear that you have no idea what you're talking about. You're out of your depth here, go away.

Would you rather hold a delightful conversation??? Hahahhaahah

• Goopie said:

Goopie said:

Goopie said:

Leukorrhea

Ads by Google

but it's itching and tastes like coconut? I might rethink things...

Grow TF up!!!!!!
  • jefa621 said:

Goopie said:

jefa621 said:

Honey, if your Google article tells you that, what do you need us for? I know it's hard to own up to your mistakes but truly, you're the one in the wrong here. Simply following instructions and reading the new member information would have prevented your mistake. Now please apologize.

Oh and by the way, I got to 9 weeks and had no change in discharge whatsoever.

Ok on too you... Everyone 's body is different!!!!!! I Apologize for my typos.... That is all
    So again, if you know so much about discharge, why are you even bothered by other people's replies? I really don't get it. You did something unacceptable in this community, were told so, and became belligerent. I truly hope you don't act like this in real life.
    It's was a question ass!!!!!!!
  • amq427 said:

14whitney said:

Goopie said:

That's #3. Can we get a ban already?

Ban who cares..your no help
  • I'm sorry @Goopie

Question though - is your SN related to the discharge? Because if it is more goopy than chunky, you are TOTES PREGNANT
    I had discharge that went away.. it was white without a smell..no itching or anything weird...I asked the question because I've never had it before... And when I looked it up online... Early signs of pregnancy came up.... Keep not I am engaged ..and have been with the same man for 7years... I'm so done with these idiotS on this site ...
  • @Goopie‌ what does your relationship have to do with this conversation?

What dose anything .. anyone is saying about my ..name or post have too do with the post?Huh?
  • @goopie - Fuck off.

@wickedsugar @slappiness - she is PMing "KARMA" now
    We're gonna become really good friends!!!U started it!!
  • Cythe said:

Why the fuck did the race of your children get brought into this. FFS. This is why we can't have nice things.

Simply because nothing anyone is saying .. has anything to do with anything!!!
  • osesecret said:

14whitney said:

Can someone decode what she wrote on my wall? 

"It's ok.... Love..."
    She wrote on mine too. I think she likes us!

Your a special kind of person!:)
  • Goopie said:

Cythe said:

Why the fuck did the race of your children get brought into this. FFS. This is why we can't have nice things.

Simply because nothing anyone is saying .. has anything to do with anything!!!
    I highly doubt that.
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles
    Oct '15 - IVF 1 - 10R, 3M, 0F
    Sept '16 - IVF - 12R, 11M, 5F and 3 perfect day 5 blasts - MMC 7w5d
    Jan '17 - FET 1 - BFP, EDD 10/14

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Also wondering why no ban. Six pages of shit.

Ladies, keep in mind that discussing PMs you have received in forums can get you warned or banned. Be careful when feeding trolls.

TB is dead.

|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
    || <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Cha
  • I agree, this is what u call support??? I posted a question and was so brutally attacked! TTC is hard enough as it is, but I would not have ever expected the comments I received. We are not all pros at TTC, if that was the case everyone in here would have a BFP!!! Just goes to show women are really so caddy. Smh. Lots of bitter women that have not conceived. Ladies we should be better than this.
  • MrsC0617MrsC0617 member
    edited January 2015
    Kimber702 said:

I agree, this is what u call support??? I posted a question and was so brutally attacked! TTC is hard enough as it is, but I would not have ever expected the comments I received. We are not all pros at TTC, if that was the case everyone in here would have a BFP!!! Just goes to show women are really so caddy. Smh. Lots of bitter women that have not conceived. Ladies we should be better than this.

QFP.

Eta: GTFO, white knight.
    Married to DH (aka the love of my life) since June 17th, 2006

• New year, new troll thinking she can change TTGP. Don't try to shame us into anything kimbernumbers. You have no idea how this board works.
    Married to DH (aka the love of my life) since June 17th, 2006

• Always with caddy.  Why the fuck don't people know the difference between caddy and catty.
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"