New Jersey Babies
Options

Any nutley mommies!

Hello. We just purchased a home in nutley and super excited for the move. We are currently in Staten Island. We don't know know much about the area and will be clueless on where everything is. I have a 5 yr old and a 1 yr old. I would love to meet some new mommies in the area and learn about the ins and outs of Essex county :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any nutley mommies!

• Options
    I moved out of nutley a year ago but lived there for a while.  i still have family there.  it's a great little town. you will love it!
  • Options
    I live in Lyndhurst a few towns away. I am pretty familiar with the town. You are in such a great area near lots of shopping, restaurants, and not far from Manhattan. I may be moving away next year and I will miss this area so much!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi,

Expecting my first in June.  Moved to Nutley last year. Would love to chat about what you have found are some good daycares and pediatricians in the area!

• Options
    My kindergartener is at yantacaw!! ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in Bloomfield - right on the Clifton/Nutley border. 
  • Options
    I'm in Bloomfield literally a block from Nutley but have a lot of friends in the area.. im expecting my first baby next year but could probably still help you with general info of the area..and for more baby specifics I'd be happy to ask my friends :)
  • Options
    I am in Bloomfield one town over and am expecting my first baby in a few weeks. Feel free to ask any questions about the area.

BabyFruit Tickerimage

• Options
    Hiii, I'm in Belleville town over as well. :))
    Nutley is a great town, I'm sure you'll like it. People are nice, grocery store and any other store such as nail salon etc. Are not far from each other. I have 2 boys, and I'm due Feb. 2nd for my c-section. (= I'm ready to pop, when are you due?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"