New Jersey Babies

Just wanted to say hi

Im new to this forum and to new jersey my family and I moved from texas and are currently living in Cumberland county. I have 4 children and im currently pregnant with twins due in April 2015 ♡ .

Re: Just wanted to say hi

• Congrats from Bergen County!!!
  • Hi echristina4, Veronica0422 and others!
    I am also new to this forum.  I live in Middlesex county but am originally from the southeast.  I just found out I am pregnant with my first baby.  

It is overwhelming & scary but so much to look forward to and be happy about!  Just nervous to do everything "right" though I know it is also important to relax and realize you can't be perfect and just do your best.  

Any advice from a veteran mom on getting through early pregnancy echristina4?
  • Loading the player...
  • I also live in middlesex county and just wanted to say good much ladies! I have a 4.5 month old and it is all such an amazing experience!
  • Hi Htbgmh - That is great that you live in Middlesex county also!  Do you have any advice on getting through pregnancy?  Do you know of any good pregnancy resources in Middlesex county that you would recommend?  Congrats on your new baby!   <:-P
  • Well I moved to NJ when I was 28 weeks pregnant so the only thing I really did before giving birth was take a birth class at princeton hospital. I loved being pregnant so for me it was easy :) but just keep looking forward to the prize at the end! Best experience ever!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"