Options

I can't wait to meet her!

2»

Re: I can't wait to meet her!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is cute.
  • Options
    This is one the "ignore" button was created for, it seems. What are you here for? Seriously, I mean that. You come in, AW, then insult the members of the community. What are you planning on getting out of this community?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers photo 401ba615-b560-419d-8272-b89fb96034ec.pngphoto sushilovers.png

• Options
    Bitchy? Me?! I've left this post and gone to others to comment, with comments relevant to the post, NOT TO THE PEOPLE from this one and have been followed. They're coming to the post, totally ignoring it, and typing to me! Like let it go already. I'm far from bitchy but it's like come on!
  • Options
    Reddz221 said:
    Incorrect. I never said ALL and yes I'm still here on MY thread. Explain why you're still here. Lol
  • Options
    Reddz221 said:
    Bitchy? Me?! I've left this post and gone to others to comment, with comments relevant to the post, NOT TO THE PEOPLE from this one and have been followed. They're coming to the post, totally ignoring it, and typing to me! Like let it go already. I'm far from bitchy but it's like come on!
    Is it really like come on though? I mean, really? How come on is it like? 
  • Options
    @FrecklesInside‌ you're trying to hard. Stop it.
  • Options
    When did I tell you that though? After you came at me again on someone else's post? Again, for that I won't apologize.
  • Options
    Thanks for the corection.
  • Options
    Correction*
  • Options
    Reddz221 said:
    @FrecklesInside‌ you're trying to (you mean too) hard. Stop it.
    Are you sure you aren't the one trying too hard? 

• Options
    Reddz221 said:
    When did I tell you that though? After you came at me again on someone else's post? Again, for that I won't apologize.
    My eeeeeeyes!
  • Options
    Sit down. You're just being petty because you have no other angles now that I've said why I told you to go swallow.
  • Options
    Um you kinda brought the drama into this thread by calling everyone mean. You could have just let it go and moved on yourself, but you didn't. People would have been supportive on this thread and more than likely the "mean girls" wouldn't have followed.
  • Options
    What in the world...

Requesting that you add "loss mentioned" to your post is a courtesy to many mothers like you who have experienced losses. Sometimes these posts can be traumatic for them or a trigger for them. Being a loss Mom yourself, you might be sensitive to this instead of viewing it as our attempt to be mean girls.

People offered support and places for you to locate other PGAL. You don't want support, you want a fight over the Internet with people you don't know.

That might be how you choose to spend what little energy we have third trimester, but that's not how I'm spending mine.
  • Options
    Reddz221 said:
    Also, the quote box is your friend.

Cidnjza
  • Options
    Quote these! You're still trying! Lol
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Reddz221 said:
    Sit down. You're just being petty because you have no other angles now that I've said why I told you to go swallow.
    But who are you talking to and why are you so MEAN?!?! 

@katydid2014 we used the same gif at the same time. Totes sisters. I changed mine: 
    47 GIFs For Any Trolling Scenario
  • Options
    Pretty sure no one on this entire board, lurkers or otherwise, is interested in getting to know this chick after the shit she's said. For someone who has "plenty of support in real life" and "doesn't care about what any of us think" you sure are trying very hard, OP.
  • Options

Reddz221 said:

But who are you talking to and why are you so MEAN?!?! 

47 GIFs For Any Trolling Scenario

She's talking to me because I told her to shove it in another thread, where she pretended to be a friendly contributor.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 28 | SO: 28
    BFP: July 22, 2014 | EDD: March 28, 2015
    For Suzy and all M15 Loss Moms
  • Options
    Reddz221 said:
    Quote these! You're still trying! Lol

• Options
    Stfu and I am a friendly contributor on thread without shit stirrers.
  • Options

Reddz221 said:

Also, the quote box is your friend.

Cidnjza

I tried. This one doesn't understand logic or social norms. It's third trimester and I'm just out of energy.
  • Options
    etoille said:
    Reddz221 said:
    Holy crap.  This really IS your first time on the internet.
    And she already needs a break.

• Options

WOW! I go to make sexy time (first time in over a week WOOOOT) and this is what I come back to! This OP needs to GTFO.

Damn! It's been about a week here but I think I'm over it until after babies are born. I'm measuring 39 weeks and that this is just uncomfortable.
  • Options

WOW! I go to make sexy time (first time in over a week WOOOOT) and this is what I come back to! This OP needs to GTFO.

Damn! It's been about a week here but I think I'm over it until after babies are born. I'm measuring 39 weeks and that this is just uncomfortable.
    I tried really hard to enjoy it, and even tried a different position to be more comfortable, but it's just not clicking for me anymore :/ It makes me happy to connect with him, and I know he thrives on that intimacy, but we both are just about to that point of it being more effort than it is worth lol. As hard as it is with one, I can't imagine with twins!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"