Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change Check-In

Hey ladies!  Welcome to the Tuesday ticker check-in!  If your ticker changes over to a new week today, feel free to join our check-in.  Help us get to know you better by giving us a brief intro, including your EDD.

The Tuesday ticker change ladies!!

Congrats to @haleyusf and @bigboneded on their beautiful babies!

@haleyusf - 12/16/14 Team Green

@SamanthaLaura16 - 1/20/15 Team Blue

@Bigboneded - 1/27/15 Twins, Team Pink x2

@larahouseman - 1/27/15 Team Blue

@luciddreamer106 - 1/27/15 Team Green

@Keberly91 - 1/27/15 Team Blue

@stefani103 - 2/3/15 Team Blue

@uneek1323 - 3/3/15

@jcar2 - 3/3/15

@meladoriestar - 3/17/14 Team Blue

@cobaby1 - 3/31/15

@snowbigdeal – 4/14/15 Team Pink

@GrailSeeker14 - 4/21/15 Team Pink

@kturner61 – 4/21/15

@Courtney1741 - 5/5/15 Team Blue

@mrskblack11 – 6/9/15 Team Blue

@maddielynn321 – 6/16/15

@matiekae – 6/23/15

@angielayne926 – 6/30/15

@lyndz333 – 6/16-19/15?

@officedronette – 7/14/15

@TealAppeal – 7/14/15

@uromys – 8/4/15

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?

If you’re far enough along, are you having a boy or girl or are you team green? (This is to update the list, so if you’re already on there no need to answer again!)

How are you feeling? 

Favorite moment of the week? 

Least favorite moment of the week? 

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones? 

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests? 

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to? 

~*~*~*GTKY question:~*~*~*

What is your favorite drink right now?

***I'm looking for someone to take over the check-in the next couple of weeks as I'm getting pretty close to my EDD.  Any volunteers?***

Multiple TTCAL 1image
 TTC #1 since March 2011 
BFP #1: EDD 4/16/13~~blighted ovum w/ 2 gestational sacs~~Loss on 9/18/12
BFP #2: EDD 9/3/13~~Slow HB at 1st U/S~~MMC -Loss on 2/13/13
9/13, 10/13, 1/14: letrozole + trigger + TI = All BFNs
3/14: IUI#1 letrozole/Bravelle/Menopur + trigger = BFN
BFP #3: EDD 1/27/15 Please be our rainbow! ...Team Green

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change Check-In

• Options

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?

36 weeks, honeydew

How are you feeling? 

Excited and nervous

Favorite moment of the week? 

I enjoyed celebrating Christmas with MH and his family.  It was our nephew's first Christmas and it was fun looking toward the future of how next Christmas will be.  Also, today is my last day of work before maternity leave starts. Yay!

Least favorite moment of the week? 

MH and I went for a long walk and I did a lot of cooking on the 24th.  My hips, back, and feet were so sore by the end of the day that I was totally that lazy pregnant lady on Christmas with my feet propped up most of the day. 

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones? 

My SPD seems to be getting worse as my belly gets bigger.  I think the timing for maternity leave is perfect.  The leg cramps seem to be subsiding as I'm trying to make sure I drink enough water before bedtime.  

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests? 

I'm doing ok, just getting a little nervous about getting to meet my rainbow.

I have a routine OB appointment next week.

What is your favorite drink right now?

Sparkling water! I drink it mixed with juice, buy it flavored, or add lemon to it. So refreshing. MH bought me a Soda Stream for Christmas and now I have an unlimited supply. yes!

Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 

• Options

Congratulations, @haleyusf and @bigboneded !!

Thanks for the check-in @luciddreamer106 and congrats on your last day of work :)

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you? 15 weeks/ Orange

How are you feeling?  Feeling mostly great, but still waiting for this burst of energy I've heard so much about.

Favorite moment of the week?  When I noticed I could feel my bump start to appear (still a ways from seeing it though)

Least favorite moment of the week?  Christmas day with MH's family was completely unorganized and didn't feel special at all.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  Felt a lot of what I think is RLP last night and I'm still getting tired so easily. But it seems as though the MS has almost completely faded away finally :)

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  Feeling pretty confident these days, but I have an appointment approaching which always gets me a bit nervous.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  My next appointment is a week from Thursday for my 16 week... pretty sure we won't be doing much to look forward to, but it'll be nice for some proof that everything is on track. Can't wait till the first week in Feb when we'll have our A/S :)

What is your favorite drink right now? I've been craving OJ a lot lately... but trying to lay off as I'm sure that won't help my glucose test that I know must be coming any day now.

BFP#1: 8/5/14 EDD: 4/17/15 MC: 8/20/2014
    BFP#2: 10/10/14 EDD: 6/23/15 Grow, Baby. Grow!!

J15 January Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Congrats to @haleyusf and @bigboneded !!  Also thanks for the check-in @luciddreamer106! So happy for you on your last day of work!! 

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you? 22 weeks/papaya

How are you feeling? Feeling pretty good.

Favorite moment of the week? By far was experiencing Christmas morning with DS and spending so much time with family! 

Least favorite moment of the week? Waking up to a loss nightmare last night. =(  It blind sided me as I haven't had one in quite a long time.  

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones? My symptoms are about the same.  However I have noticed that my belly is actually hurting/sore a lot more this time around.  It actually hurts to the touch sometimes.  

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests? I was doing so well with this until I had my nightmare last night.  Now I just feel sad and anxious today.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to? Next bi-weekly check up is Jan 7th.

What is your favorite drink right now? My favorite drink right now is spicy tomato juice lol 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie - (o6sy)

image    image

My Chart

BFP #1 - 6-2009 - edd 1-23-10 - mmc - discovered by u/s @ 13wks 2days - D&C
    BFP #2 - 10-15-2010 - Baby boy born 6-11-11
    BFP#3 - 6-2013 - edd 2-21-14 -mmc discovered by u/s @ 9 wks - D&C
    BFP #4 - 3-10-14 - edd 11-19-14 - natural miscarriage 4-10-14
    BFP #5 - 8-24-14 - edd 5-5-15 - Please be our RAINBOW!!! <3
    U/S 9-30 - baby measuring right on track, heart rate of 155bpm
    U/S 10-8 & 10-14 - baby is growing perfectly!
    10-20 - 151 bpm 10-31 153 bpm
    11-13 IT'S A BOY!!!!!
    12-11 & 12-18 - 144 bpm everything looked great at recheck of a/s
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

Congrats to @haleyusf and @bigboneded !!

@luciddreamer106 yay for no more work!  If no one else volunteers for the check-in, I can take it.

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you? 14 weeks/Lemon

If you’re far enough along, are you having a boy or girl or are you team green? (This is to update the list, so if you’re already on there no need to answer again!) Team Green

How are you feeling? Actually really good!  I woke up today and didn't immediately want to go back to sleep. :)

Favorite moment of the week? Seeing DS at Christmas...so much fun!

Least favorite moment of the week? Going back to work yesterday

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones? About the same...nothing new

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests? Much better after my appointment yesterday!  I got to hear the hb on the doppler!

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to? Just had my appointment yesterday, next appointment is for a/s on 2/3.

What is your favorite drink right now? OJ is a huge craving for some reason.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • Options

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you? Plum, 12 weeks.

How are you feeling? Nervous, tired, and nauseated. :)

Favorite moment of the week? Getting a prenatal yoga DVD as a present for Chrismtas!

Least favorite moment of the week? Having to be at work and being distracted.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones? They are slightly better, which has me worried, of course.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests? Please keep me in your thoughts for the nuchal scan tomorrow, 12/31.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to? 1. Nuchal scan and integrated screen (scary), and 2. Telling people at work (scary). But also exciting!

What is your favorite drink right now? Root beer or tomato juice.

Pregnancy Ticker
    EDD 7/16/2015
    MC 8/30/2014

• Options
    Hey ladies, sorry that ended up being kind of a post and run.

@mrskblack11 Good luck with your A/S next week!

@matiekae I didn’t start to feel the 2nd tri energy burst until 15-16 weeks, either.   Hurray for starting to feel your bump!

@courtney1741 I’m sorry to hear about the nightmare.  Even though it’s just a dream, it’s hard to shake the worry.

@grailseeker14 Congrats on reaching V-day! Sorry that your nightmare clouded your whole day.  I had issues with my snoogle at first, especially the part near my head that you’re supposed to lay on.  I kind of straighten it out and put it under the edge of my regular pillow to kind of prop it up.  It’s worked well for me.

@angielayne926 Yay for hearing the HB! It’s such a beautiful sound.  Thanks for volunteering to take over the check-in. :)

@maddielynn321 mmm… Bean and cheese tacos.  I’ve had quite of few of those this pregnancy, too. I’m sorry you were in so much pain this week.  Have you talked to your doctor about it? Is it something new?

@tealappeal Good luck tomorrow! Sending lots of calming vibes your way.

Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 

• Options
    natalie115natalie115 member
    edited December 2014
    Hi ladies! I'm trying to get back in the groove of checking the board more regularly so I thought I'd jump in here. I was previously a Wednesday ticker change, but EDD got moved up a day.

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you? 14 weeks/lemon

If you’re far enough along, are you having a boy or girl or are you team green? (This is to update the list, so if you’re already on there no need to answer again!)
    Team green this time around!

How are you feeling?
    Good days and bad days. I usually need a zofran EOD which is better than everyday. I'm still so exhausted and I'm really hoping the second tri energy shows up soon.

Favorite moment of the week? Nothing springs to mind except maybe the look on DS' face when my ILs showed up at our house for a visit (we live 3 hours away). He was so thrilled to see them.

Least favorite moment of the week? DS woke up with a high fever this morning. Plus a runny nose and a cough....because my brother brought his sick daughter to Christmas and she coughed in his face all night (can you tell I'm a little bitter?)

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones? Nausea seems to be improving slowly *knock on wood". I definitely have a baby bump now which I love. It's amazing how fast it showed up this time.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests? I've actually been doing well. Having a Doppler helps ease my worries.

I have a routine appt next Thursday.

What is your favorite drink right now? Ice water and OJ

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

• Options
    @officedronette‌ when I was in my "I hate water" phase I would add a big lemon slice (I'd squeeze the juice into the water first). The sourness tasted delicious. Congrats on being team pink!

@GrailSeeker14‌ congrats on v-day!

@TealAppeal‌ I'm a huge advocate of prenatal yoga! I hope you enjoy it

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

• Options

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you? 9 weeks! Olive?

How are you feeling?  Okay. Food aversions and nausea.

Favorite moment of the week?  Since I'm late, the holiday season being over!

Least favorite moment of the week?  All the fatigue.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  Symptoms are about the same.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests? Much better after my appointment.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  I had an ultrasound New Years Eve. Little gummie bear was measuring 9 weeks 3 days and still beating away!

What is your favorite drink right now? Water with citrus. I'm a big water drinker and not much else. I love lemon water and with DD it was limes.

DH & I are both 28    Together: 12 years    Married: 09/24/2011

BFP#1: January '12 - DD1 09/16/2012

Preterm labor 31 weeks. Monitored for Hellp and diagnosed with oligohydramnios July '12

BFP #2: 06/25 - EDD 03/05/15 MMC confirmed 8/1 - D&E 8/4 retained tissue discovered 8/20

BFP #3 11/24 - 12/15 Heartbeat detected - DD2 07/29/15

• Options
    @officedronette Congrats on the great results and team pink!
    @natalie115 Welcome to the Tuesday check-in! I'm sorry you're dealing with a sick LO on top of not feeling so hot yourself.
    @samanthalaura16 Congrats on your baby boy!
    @uromys Congrats on a great u/s!
    Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"