Success after IF

Pregnancy Check In 12/30

Hi ladies!

Good luck Everyone!

((Hugs)) to everyone else who needs them!!

This check-in is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently pregnant.

If there are any newcomers that would like to be added to the list, post below and include you EDD and how many beans you have cooking.

Checkin is every Tuesday, feel free to post updates all week.

Q: car seats what kind will lo2 have? Are you sitting them side by side or separated?

Blueberries8-11/25-19+1 today...thankfully everything has been pretty uneventful lately. My PPROM milestone with Naava and Aminadav is this week. I will be so happy to hopefully get past it...I am pretty anxious, knowing the next 9ish weeks are super critical but psychologically, I think I will be able to better distinguish between the two twin pregnancies once I am past the gestation at which I lost N&A. I've had 2 good cervical length measurements since the borderline one. I am just exhausted by the end of the day (morning is my most functional time) and I am already getting sooo big. Feeling very, very thankful things are pretty boring right now.

Byrne15-10/14-I'm due on Dec 27th and will be 30 weeks tomorrow.  This baby is a girl and will be our 3rd and final.  Everything has gone very well this pregnancy and I'm looking forward to our Christmas time baby!

djma81-11/25-6w4d today! Had first US with RE yesterday.....just one little bean!! Woohoo!! Heartbeat good...119. Go back for another 12/8. 

Ducky719-EDD 3/8/15 -12/23-29w2d and still trucking along. Swelling has finally made its appearance in my feet/ankles. I'm pretty sure this is when it started w Sophie. Another fun pregnancy side effect has creeped in recently too: difficulty peeing. I can go, but it takes work and i need to lean in different directions to empty my bladder. Lol totally tmi. This happened w Sophie too so I'm not concerned. More annoyed/embarrassed at times.:) 

Itsmevkb-11/4-I'm 14 weeks today and feeling good about moving past my latest loss week.  I had my NT scan done and everything looked good.  In fact, my doctor says I have the same risk as a 29 year-old so hey, it feels good to be 29 again at least in something.  I'm getting huge already but there's something comforting to me about maternity clothes and actually looking pregnant.  At 16 weeks I'll have a cervical length check.

Jenny935-12/19-I'm at 28w3d and feeling ok aside from all the hip and pelvic pain. In the eating department, I can say I'm having an unhealthy spurt - lots of things that are quick to cook due to little amounts of time. Christmas junk food doesn't help.

Jessylayne8-EDD8/15/15-12/9-My first check in over here! EDD 8-15-15. I hasn't sunk in yet that I am pregnant. My first appointment is not until Jan 5th.

Julie21613-My EDD is 7/21/15-12/23-Had my 2nd u/s on Friday.  Still 2 beans growing.  Was released to my OB.  I have an appointment on Jan 5.  Will have NT scan done before appointment.  Will be 12 weeks.  Still can't believe this is real... except of course the horrific nausea reminds me that it is real.  Praying this will be behind me in a couple of weeks!

Kdfecarie, EDD 8/29/14 (CS 8/22/14) 7/22 sorry its been a while life is crazy here right now, and i dont see it letting up till maybe november! 35 weeks now, and baby will be here in 26 days! I cant believe its so soon!!! Been rough with contractions and sickness making a return... Only a few more weeks!

KDR1919- EDD 4/16/15-8/12 I'm very early, 5 weeks tomorrow. EDD 4/16/15. My ultrasound is scheduled for 8/25. I'm still taking estradiol and progesterone 3 x daily. I don't feel pregnant and this doesn't seem real yet! It is hard to believe that it took 12 embryos over 5 transfers to get my twins and this pregnancy is from 1 single frozen embryo?!?

KMC84-EDD4/11/15-12/19-23w5d today! Baby is quite busy throughout the day. My growth scan Wednesday put baby at 1lb6oz and the 48th percentile. My endo is great and works very closely with me and they joke (not really a joke though!) that there is nothing they love more than a 7 pound baby! Lol! Hopefully we can make that happen!

Lynnyloo-11/25-8w3d today, thankfully no more bleeding since last Monday, next appointments on the 9th with OB and 15th with the MFM.

LuvBoston, EDD 3/9/15-12/19-28 weeks 4 days had an OB appt today lil man was hiding, what is it with my kids they can't ever just show themselves. I still am growing enough yeast to bake 20 loaves of bread so they are giving me oral drugs. 

mdiblasi10 EDD 1/30/15- 12/23-35 weeks! So crazy! Besides sudden pelvic/super low pain from her head being WAY down there, I'm doing great. I'm just exhausted because the pain keeps me from sleeping more than a few hours at a time. I can't believe I only have two more OB appointments until my RCS. I am still hoping to go into labor on my own before Jan 23 so I can try for a VBAC. 

Mayzie15- EDD 2/01/15-12/23-34 weeks and hanging in there. I'm very emotional and having lots of Braxton hicks and my doctor is concerned about pre-term labor. Work is crazy - and next week is my last week. I don't feel ready and I'm running out of time to train my temp. Sorry to be a downer ladies - this just isn't my week I guess.

Mnerani – 9/2-Headed to 36 weeks this weekend! I have just started to feel big, slow, and tired- the lovely end of third tri. Our shipment from Kenya is going to be delivered to our house on Saturday (!) which is the last big, move-related "to do" before the baby arrives. Once we get all of that stuff moved in, I know I'm going to be like "OK, baby- time to meet your family!"

Mnj05-12w5d today and doing well. Heartburn is getting me but that's the worst thing so far so I'll take it. OB couldn't find the baby with Doppler last week so I got another u/s! 

Pennylane26 -Boy EDD 11.26.14 11/11-Thanks for all of the kind words last week ladies! So I was put on bed rest for high BP/early Pre-E symptoms on Monday but then my BP just kept going up and I spent the week on the postpartum unit in the hospital until they could get a handle on my BP meds. I was discharged Thursday afternoon and am on restricted activity. BP is ok, not great (a little high) so as of now I'm taking my meds religiously and hoping to put off an induction for a bit longer (my ticker is off, I am 36w4d). I would love to make it to 39w although I'm not sure that is going to happen!

Racheyt0277-EDD.6.22.15-12/19-I am 13w3d. I received my Panorama results & all normal for baby! They were not able to get enough to determine the sex though. I have an elective scan on the 30th to see if we can find out then! I'm happy to officially be in the 2nd tri.

srveatch –11/18- I just had my last visit before induction day on Tuesday. Baby brother seems happy and healthy and I am still 3cm dilated and holding steady so I guess I will make it til Tuesday which is alright with me. I like to plan things  I can't wait to meet this little guy but I am getting nervous about how I will handle being a mother of two and a wife and working full time. It all seems so overwhelming. QOTW: We usually bring her favorite toys for the ride and let her play apps on the iPad. We have found some free Educational apps made by Tiny Hands that she loves. They are puzzles and matching games. We also try to leave during sleeping or napping times. She is a great car sleeper so it works out well. We haven't flown with her yet but have flying trips coming up in February and in June and it will be both of them.

Robeano-EDD 2/3/15- 12/23-34 weeks 1 day. I don't want to complain cuz I feel so grateful to be having another baby, but gosh I feel miserable! My knee still hurts from my fall, my pelvis is still painful. I am seeing a chiropractor to help with the pelvic pain, and I'm hoping to get a belly support belt to help as well. And last night my feet were super swollen at bed time. I'm tired and so ready for this baby to come, but I have 6 weeks left.

Vpine-30w4d here, miserable. Yesterday I was almost in tears, baby A was stuck under my rib all day which had me breathless. I am ready to give birth

Babies are HERE!!!

CCAM-Congrats it’s a girl!

6 m/c
Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
Dec 12 Humira
Jan 2013 BFP
Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

Re: Pregnancy Check In 12/30

• Loading the player...
  • Just hit 35 weeks and feeling pretty good. My last work day is this Friday. I can't believe I'm almost there and just counting down the time!

QOTW DS 2 will be using DS 1 keyfit we loved that car seat and it's in perfect condition we still have the foot muff that will be great for winter. We finally ordered our double stroller city select and love that the car seat is compatible too.

Me 38 MH 41 - TTC since June 2010 - dx with Severe MFI. Straight to IVF with ICSI. IVF #1 - ER 06/13/12 - 9 Eggs Retrieved - 4 ICSI'd - only 2 fert. 06/15/12 - 2DT - 3 cell & 6 cell with fragmentation. Beta 06/29/12 - IVF #1 = BFN. 07/20/12 - WTF Appt -Told by our RE to quit IVF. Second Opinion from RE is good. IVF#2 - November 2012. Estradiol Pills Started 11/6. Stims start 11/16. ER 11/26 - 7 eggs retrieved - all mature. 4 fertilized with ICSI. ET 11/29 Transferred 3 embryos. Beta is 12/10. 1st Beta 81 2nd Beta 160 and 3rd beta 360!!! First U/S 12/21/12 - We saw one beautiful gest. sac. 2nd U/S is 01/04/2013 - H/B 183 02/05/13 - NT Scan - everything looks good and IT'S A BOY!  Aiden was born 08/20/2013.

IVF #2 is in progress.  ER was 05/12/14 - 11 eggs retrieved, 8 fertilized with ICSI.  ET was 05/15/14 - we transferred 3 embryos as we did on the cycle my son was conceived.  We were able to freeze 3 embryos. Beta is scheduled for 05/26/14.  1st beta - 111.  2nd beta - 159 didn't double :( 3rd beta Friday 5/30) - not a lot of hope left. Beta # 3 is 247 - probably ectopic.  Beta # 4 is 813 - possibly vanishing multiple sydrome?  06/05/14 - 5w4days - first U/S - we see a gestational sac and yolk - still have hope!  06/17/14 - 7w1day - U/S and saw and heard the heartbeat - Finally!  06/27/14 - 8w4days - Baby and heartbeat look and sound great :)  EDD 02/01/14 and It's a boy!

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @Mayzie15‌, man I am so jealous you're done so soon!!
    Diagonsed PCOS TTC since May 2009
    First M/C December 2010 Second M/C August 2011
    Oct 2011~Second round clomid 50 mg; BFN
    Nov 2011~Third round clomid 50 mg: BFP
    Dec 11- Beta #1 91;Dec 13- Beta #2 186.2
    Dec 27- third miscarriage
    May 25th- Beta #1 369;May 27th- Beta #2 798
    Baby girl born Jan 23, 9lbs 3oz, 21 1/2" long
    May 27th-Beta #1 80; May 29th- Beta #2 304; May 31st- Beta #3 860
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I think I've missed a few check-ins since I'm not 22 weeks.  I had the anatomy scan and everything looked good.  My blood pressure keeps creeping up so that's a bit of a concern so I am just hoping that things stay where they are.  Oh, and the baby is HUGE, measuring over two weeks ahead.  Because of that, lucky me gets to do the GD testing next week instead of at the normal 28 or so weeks.

Q: car seats what kind will lo2 have? Are you sitting them side by side or separated?

We'll use the same carrier we used with Maren.  I just need to figure out how to fit all the kids into the car.  Technically, my car seats seven but it will be a tight squeeze considering they all still are in some kind of seat.  I think Shannon might be big enough now to actually go without a booster so I need to check into that.  My husband needs to buy a new car as his is packed to capacity right now and can't possibly fit another child.  I'm hoping we win the lottery as we spent so much money on the FET and school and other kids things this year we really don't have money saved up to buy even a used car.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• @Robeano‌ I'm really thankful for CA sdi benefits :)

Me 38 MH 41 - TTC since June 2010 - dx with Severe MFI. Straight to IVF with ICSI. IVF #1 - ER 06/13/12 - 9 Eggs Retrieved - 4 ICSI'd - only 2 fert. 06/15/12 - 2DT - 3 cell & 6 cell with fragmentation. Beta 06/29/12 - IVF #1 = BFN. 07/20/12 - WTF Appt -Told by our RE to quit IVF. Second Opinion from RE is good. IVF#2 - November 2012. Estradiol Pills Started 11/6. Stims start 11/16. ER 11/26 - 7 eggs retrieved - all mature. 4 fertilized with ICSI. ET 11/29 Transferred 3 embryos. Beta is 12/10. 1st Beta 81 2nd Beta 160 and 3rd beta 360!!! First U/S 12/21/12 - We saw one beautiful gest. sac. 2nd U/S is 01/04/2013 - H/B 183 02/05/13 - NT Scan - everything looks good and IT'S A BOY!  Aiden was born 08/20/2013.

IVF #2 is in progress.  ER was 05/12/14 - 11 eggs retrieved, 8 fertilized with ICSI.  ET was 05/15/14 - we transferred 3 embryos as we did on the cycle my son was conceived.  We were able to freeze 3 embryos. Beta is scheduled for 05/26/14.  1st beta - 111.  2nd beta - 159 didn't double :( 3rd beta Friday 5/30) - not a lot of hope left. Beta # 3 is 247 - probably ectopic.  Beta # 4 is 813 - possibly vanishing multiple sydrome?  06/05/14 - 5w4days - first U/S - we see a gestational sac and yolk - still have hope!  06/17/14 - 7w1day - U/S and saw and heard the heartbeat - Finally!  06/27/14 - 8w4days - Baby and heartbeat look and sound great :)  EDD 02/01/14 and It's a boy!

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Is it just me or did they change stuff on the fruit/veggie ticker? I don't remember the cauliflower, routabega, and coconut when I was pregannt with DD.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • I'm 30w1d today and other than the never-ending pain in my pelvis, I feel good. If only I had time for PT every day. :) 

QOTW: We don't have a van and neither of our cars allow for middle seat LATCHing, so they'll both be on a side in the back seat. We still have our Keyfit and bases from DS since they're only 2 years apart. 
    Married 6/08, TTC 7/09
    MC w/ D&C 3/11 ~ 9.5 weeks
    CP/MC 1/12 ~ 5 weeks
    2 IUI's w/ BFN
    IVF 6/12 ~ 8R, 0F ~ Rescue ISCI gave us 3dt of 2 (6 cell, 9+ cell)
    DS born ~ 3/3/13
    IVF 6/14 ~ Operation Sibling ~ 10R, 5F ~ 5dt of 1 Blast
    Beta 1: 1600+, Beta 2: 4588
    Everyone Welcome!
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker image

• Had an OB appt today neither her or the MFM will pin down a delivery date it's super aggravating. She also gave me a semi speech about a study they did about babies born at 37/38 weeks. I feel miserable today my back is killing me and I'm limping around and just feel like I'm getting sick again. Blah!

Q: both Los I hope will sit side by side if the car seats fit. We are getting LO a new maxi cosi pria and the new LO will take the maxi cosi with tiny fit.
    6 m/c
    Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
    Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
    1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
    Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
    1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
    Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
    DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
    IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
    IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
    Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
    Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
    Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
    Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP
    Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
    Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

• luvboston said:

Had an OB appt today neither her or the MFM will pin down a delivery date it's super aggravating. She also gave me a semi speech about a study they did about babies born at 37/38 weeks. I feel miserable today my back is killing me and I'm limping around and just feel like I'm getting sick again. Blah!

Q: both Los I hope will sit side by side if the car seats fit. We are getting LO a new maxi cosi pria and the new LO will take the maxi cosi with tiny fit.

I doubt you can sit them side by side. The Pria is super wide. I tried to put the Pria beside a Britax marathon in a 4Runner and couldn't make it work.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Holy moly how the heck are most of you in your third tri and/or ready to pop?! So fun. Can't wait for this board to blow up with all the newborn pics.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"