April 2015 Moms
Options

~*~*~* Weekly IVF/TTTC/2IF/Infertility grads check-in 12/30 *~*~*~

edited December 2014 in April 2015 Moms
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: ~*~*~* Weekly IVF/TTTC/2IF/Infertility grads check-in 12/30 *~*~*~

• Options

Hello! I had my 24 weeks appt today and gained 8 lbs in the last 4 weeks. Eeek! Merry Christmas! Otherwise, still have placenta previa and planning to have a c-section around 36/37 weeks. My doctor told me that most likely I will have a bleeding episode and need to be in the hospital on bed rest which is super scary.

QOTD- I was going to do hypobirthing classes until I found out I was having a c-section. Now I am not doing anything to prepare. We took a labor class and newborn essentials with my DD and they were helpful.

*** BFPs and Loss Mentioned ***

TTC since 08/2012

BFP 12/28/12-- EDD 9/19/13-- M/C (d&c) on 1/31/13

7/15/14 -- IVF #1

ER on 7/26/14 -- 15 R, 8F

ET on 7/31/14 -- 1 transferred (4aa); 4 frosties!!!

BFP 8/5/14-- EDD 4/18/15

Beta #1 (14dpo):  223, Beta #2 (17dpo): 898

First u/s -- 8/28/14= 1 beautiful baby with a hb of 131

10/25/14- It's a GIRL!

11/24/14- DX with Complete Placenta Previa (Stage IV)

1/12/15- Placenta Previa has moved to Marginal!! (Stage II)

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @grailseeker14 Glad you are doing well! I would love to see pics of your office/nursery!!

TTC since 08/2012

7/15/14 -- IVF #1

BFP 8/5/14-- EDD 4/18/15

10/25/14- It's a GIRL!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
  • Options
    @jlb902: Sorry to hear that the placenta previa, but I'm glad to hear that they are keeping a close eye on it.  GL!

@GrailSeeker14: I'm with ya on the aches and pains... unfortunately, that kinda stuff is like you said, par for the course :)

AFM, this past week was way better than the drama from last week of hospital visits, missing luggage, strep throat, blah, blah, blah.  We had a really nice Christmas.  My parents were in town for a while to help out... DH is still off his foot from his break and surgery.  Got some cool gifts, and great family time.  

I'm feeling bigger and bigger... having trouble bending down, tying shoes, etc.  I think I mentioned last week that although I was 24w4d at my OB appt last Tuesday, I measured 32 weeks for a singleton.  Thankfully this is normal for twins, but I'm getting increasingly uncomfortable :(

When it comes to this thread, I'd love to help out, but since I could go quite early, I'd rather not be a bottleneck.  I hope someone else is able to help out.  I look forward to this thread each week!

QOTW:  This time around, we're not taking any classes.  Although, I plan on trying to get with a lactation consultant prior to delivery to kind of prep for nursing twins.  DS and I did great, and I'd like to repeat with these girls.  That said, last time around we took the normal birthing class which ended up being a waste since I had a scheduled c-section when we found out that DS was Frank breech.  We also took baby care classes, BF classes, a hospital tour and a class where a pediatrician and pediatric dentist were available for questions.  I enjoyed them for the most part - I'd recommend all FTMs to sign up for whatever they can.  Our hospital had a one-time $90 class fee, but then the number of classes you could sign up for was basically "unlimited" in that you could take one or take all that they offered...
    Married September 2005 - TEAM PINK x2 this time around :)

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I missed checkin last week and can't believe today is Tuesday already! I'm on break and have lost all sense of time. I honestly hate breaks from work because I bore easily, but that's going to change soon! ;) We are officially starting on the nursery tomorrow.

I've been having bleeding for almost two weeks now. It was mostly brown blood, so I didn't call the doctor and waited for my 24 week checkup. They did an ultrasound and said it was the result of a marginal placental previa that had passed from what they could tell.

The day after Christmas, I'd been having terrible back pain. I went to the bathroom around 1 am, and there was a lot of bright red blood. Without hesitation, I woke my husband up and we went to the ER/ LD.

Long story short, baby is fine, but they think the previa has not passed after all. He said no bed rest now but it's a possibility in the future. It mostly freaked me out when they started talking about viability at this point. I'm now 25 weeks.

QOTW: we are starting classes in February, provided I remember to sign up for them in time! Actually, I'm going to do that now!
  • Options
    @acrotzer Oh no! I am sorry you are dealing with previa too. Hope your bleeds stop and that your LO can stay put much longer.

TTC since 08/2012

7/15/14 -- IVF #1

BFP 8/5/14-- EDD 4/18/15

10/25/14- It's a GIRL!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Things are going ok here. I had a 23/24 week appointment last week and everything seemed fine. Our next ultrasound is coming up on the 19th and I can't wait to see how he is doing. :)

I am definitely feeling some silly pregnancy symptoms lately. Yesterday I went to pick up DD from daycare and we started getting into someone else's vehicle (that looked like mine)!!! When I realized we were getting in the wrong car I freaked out and tried to gather my daughter and things. Well.... I believe I left my daughter's security blanket in the car. I feel so stupid for not paying better attention in the first place and then to leave her favorite possession in the car?!? Ugh. I keep crying about it. So stupid! Well I hope the school can help me locate this person to get it back because nobody had turned it in this AM. I feel so awful because it is so important to her.

Oh wow @acrotzer‌ how scary! I sure hope the bleeding stops and your placenta previa passes. FX that baby stays put for as long as possible.

@yarnymommy‌ I hear you on the getting bigger and slower. Even though I just have one baby I am finding it harder and harder to bend over. I can only imagine with 2 how difficult things are. Twin mommas are so strong!!

@GrailSeeker14‌ I'm very excited to see pictures of the nursery. We aren't doing much with ours so I need to live through others :) Also, I'm not sure how much your crunchy course is but have you thought about putting it on your registry? I seem to remember a friend doing a "fund me" type thing on her registry. I thought it was a neat idea since it is just as essential as the stuff you would put on there. Just a thought! :)
  • Options
    Hello, all.  I'm 22w6d today.  I was planning to check in to the hospital for an extended stay starting on Thursday, due to PPROM at 20w, but it seems like that is changing.  I had a good appointment with my MFM today.  Both babies still have a good amount of amniotic fluid, and it's now been 1 week +1 day since my last "leaking" incident.  My MFM is optimistic that the ruptured sac may have sealed itself.  So, rather than go to the hospital on Thursday, I'm going back to my MFM on Friday for another check up - I think we'll go over some options then for checking to see if the leak is sealed. If it has, I may be able to continue modified bed rest at home (instead of the hospital) and start steroids as an outpatient. I don't know if this makes me more of less nervous - It would certainly be more pleasant being home than in the hospital, as long as everything remains stable.

QOTW:  I was signed up to take child birth, breastfeeding and infant care classes at my local hospital.  They were supposed to start the week after my water broke, but due to my situation, I had to cancel our registrations.  I thought our hospital had a good deal, offering a discount for registering for all three classes - just $199 total - @yarnymommy - I'm jealous of the deal offered at your hospital.  Fortunately, they gave us a full refund.  If it makes sense, I might go back and take the BF and infant care classes after the babies are born.

*** Ticker Warning ***

Me: 37, DH: 39, TTC 5 yrs

2013 summary: Diagnosed with Hypothyroid; Cervical polyp removed (benign); 
    2 rounds ovidrel with timed intercourse (no result): 3 rounds IUI with clomid + ovidrel (no result)
    2014 summary (to date):
    IVF cycle 1 - ER: 4/17 (28 follicles, 3 fertilized, 2 survived to day 3);
    ET: 4/20 (3rd day, 2 embryos - 1 @ 6 cells & 1 @ 4 cells); Beta 5/1 - BFP!; 
    1st scan 5/13 - development behind, no heartbeat detected; D&C 6/2; WTF 6/13
    IVF cycle 2 - BCP begun 7/12; stims w/ HGH begun 7/26; 
    ER: 8/6, 12 follicles, 7 fertilized w/ ICSI; ET: 8/11, 3 blastocysts left, 2 transferred, 3rd arrested 8/12 - none to freeze :'(
    1st beta 8/19 - BFP! 294; 2nd beta 8/26 - 4976; 1st u/s 9/2; 2nd u/s 9/9 - two little heartbeats at 140 each!!! 
    EDD: 29-April-2015
    Other Meds: Synthroid 100 mcg/daily

imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    jlb902 -- I'm sorry to hear about everything that comes along with placenta previa.  Wishing you the best as you prep for everything!!  My weight gain has certainly picked up as well...I guess it's about that time :P.  

GrailSeeker14 -- yay for progress on the nursery/office!!

acrotzer -- sorry to hear you are dealing with previa too :o\ ...I hope the bleeding is done and that you can keep that babe there as long as possible!

AMShark -- I'm glad things are looking better for you!!!  I am continuing to follow your posts and story and hoping for the best possible outcome!! Grow babies grow!!

Just a little 'boring' update for me.  Nothing new since last week.  My next check-up is next Monday.  Baby boy is nice an active, and felt the need to be awake and moving through my whole massage today lol.  Regardless, it was amazing, and I followed it up with an afternoon lunch and mani/pedi date with a friend...so I had a great, relaxing day today!!

QOTW:  We are signed up to do a tour of the hospital maternity ward at the beginning of Feb, and will be signing up for a breastfeeding class that they offer at the end of Feb.  I decided against child birthing class, so that will most likely be it for us!

DH mentioned to me the other day about wanting a book to read -- I think mostly for what to expect once baby is here -- so if anyone has recommendations, I'd love them!!  I'm hoping to pick a book for myself too on what to expect from birth and beyond.  

ME - 31, DH - 40

Married 06/25/2011, TTC since 03/2012

BFP #1 on 11/13/12 -- EDD 7/24/13 -- M/C (CP) on 11/21/12

BFP #2 on  7/21/13 -- EDD 3/29/14 -- M/C (CP) on 7/31/13

09/4/13 - 4/16/14 -- IUI #1 - 6 = BFNs :(

7/13/14 -- IVF #1 w/ ICSI

ER on 7/26/14 -- 20 R, 15 M, 11 F

ET on 7/31/14 -- 1 transferred (4bb); 8 frosties!!!

BFP #3 on 8/8/14 -- EDD 04/18/15

BETA #1:  473,  BETA #2: 1009, BETA #3: 1975

** It's a BOY!!! **

image    image 

• Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm doing well, nothing too exciting going on. I have my 24w check-up on Friday and I'm actually not super nervous to go (for once!). I'm trying to get going on everything for the nursery, reading up on labor etc, I feel like time is flying!

QOTW: Deciding on classes is one of my projects for this week while I'm on vacation! At the moment I'm planning to do a birthing class through our hospital (with my H) as well as a breastfeeding one. I wanted to take some Bradley classes because I'd really like to have an unmedicated delivery (if possible) but there is only one instructor near me and it's still an hour away! also, it's very expensive (300+) and I think I'd rather spend that on a doula who could actually be at the birth. Still have to decide on that. I may just order the workbook used on Amazon and do "classes" with my H at home.

@jlb902‌ I'm sorry you're dealing with previa!

@GrailSeeker14‌ Glad your nursery is coming along! I might keep some of my crafting stuff in the closet still in the nursery since I don't think he needs a whole closet to himself! GL at your appt.

@yarnymommy‌ Glad things are going better for you this week!

@acrotzer‌ I hope you have fun working on the nursery! I'm sorry about the previa and bleeding scare! Hope they keep a close watch on it for you.

@keifekm‌ Glad you're doing well! I hope the daycare can find your DD's blanket! Pregnancy brain is really annoying sometimes!

@AMShark‌ I really hope the leak has resealed for you! that would be great! I can understand your being more nervous about being home though too. GL on Friday!
    ***********siggy warning **********

Me: 26 DH: 27
    TTC #1 Since Aug. 2013
    Cycle 1: O CD 25=bfn
    Cycle 2: O CD 48=bfn
    Cycle 3: Anovulatory/Provera =120 days!
    Cycle 4: Anovulatory/Prometrium=127 days! RE consult 6/16
    Me: Anov/poss. pcos?  HSG=normal/SA= Normal 
    July/Aug. 2014= Femara+trigger+TI=BFP!!
    Beta #1@ 16dpo=626!! Beta #2=1510
    Ultrasound @ 5w6d=heartbeat at 110!
    Ultrasound @ 6w6d =heartbeat at 131!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @GrailSeeker14‌, many thanks for adding me. EDD 4/30, boy!
    Baby girl Lila born 2013.
    Baby boy Henry born 2015.
    Expecting our capstone baby (boy) early March 2018.
  • Options
    Welcome @AMCheri and congrats!

ME - 31, DH - 40

Married 06/25/2011, TTC since 03/2012

BFP #1 on 11/13/12 -- EDD 7/24/13 -- M/C (CP) on 11/21/12

BFP #2 on  7/21/13 -- EDD 3/29/14 -- M/C (CP) on 7/31/13

09/4/13 - 4/16/14 -- IUI #1 - 6 = BFNs :(

7/13/14 -- IVF #1 w/ ICSI

ER on 7/26/14 -- 20 R, 15 M, 11 F

ET on 7/31/14 -- 1 transferred (4bb); 8 frosties!!!

BFP #3 on 8/8/14 -- EDD 04/18/15

BETA #1:  473,  BETA #2: 1009, BETA #3: 1975

** It's a BOY!!! **

image    image 

• Options
    Hi ladies. I'm 23w, 2d and time is really flying right now! I love feeling the little one moving around more frequently, it's so neat :) I don't have much going on appointment-wise, except the glucose test in a few weeks. 

Christmas observation: since I'm pregnant, most people bought 'pregnancy-related' gifts for me this year, how about you girls?

Exciting purchase: we bought an Uppababy Cruz stroller last night, which is a bit out of our budget but we got the last one (2014 model) so we got a great deal...pretty excited about it!!

QOTW: We are signing up for a 6-week session of childbirth classes, covering a bunch of topics for $175. I thought that was pretty good. I have also been going to weekly prenatal yoga classes which have focused on stretching, breathing, etc.

Me: 37 | DH: 41
    TTC Since 2011 DX: Unexplained 
    IUI's #1 - 3 = BFN
    IVF August 2014: FSH 4.1, PRL 15.3, TSH 2.1, W/ AFC 8.
     08/03 ER 5R, 4M, 3F. 08/08 5DT of 1-3AA0, 2 frozen :) bfp @9dp5dt. Beta on 08/20 = 414.
    So excited to have one little bean on the way!!

• Options
    pblgepblge member
    edited December 2014
    @acrotzer & @jlb902 - Sorry about the PP and bleeding scares! (Current and impending) Sounds terrifying. ((hugs))

@jszy10 - I think Happiest Baby on the Block and the Dr. Sears The Baby Book are the ones I've seen recommended most often.

@Canuck13 - Yay on the stroller--congrats! We requested baby presents, so, yes, most of our stuff was baby related.

@Catlover790 - I wanted a Bradley class, but there are none in my area. :( I've heard the books (and youtube videos?) are pretty good substitutes.

@AMShark - Can't they wheel you into the classes while you're on hospital bedrest? =)) I mean, you're right there, so... Maybe you could get a lactation consultant to stop by your bed and give you a tutorial before the babies come?

@Grailseeker14 - I'm really tired and foggy tonight, but I can't for the life of me tell what class it is you're starting. Are you doing the birthing from within thing?

@yarnymommy - Glad your life is calmer and that DH is better!

@Amcheri - Welcome and congratulations!

@keifekm - OMG, what a story about the blanket! Can you imagine how confused that driver was? Hope you get it back!

AFM, we had lovely holiday travels including a nice mini-babymoon in the mountains of NC. Did some hiking and ate a lot of awesome vegetarian food in Asheville (I want to LIVE THERE!!!). I'm feeling good and healthy, especially after getting a lot of exercise. I was stiff from the 12 hour drive yesterday, but a morning yoga class today helped a lot. I'm on break, which means that I'm supposed to be doing a ton of research work, but we're also trying to get a lot done for the little girl. DH is doing great work on the nursery, and we bought the crib. Things are coming together!

QOTW: There's a natural birthing class offered through the birthing center in our area, which we'll be attending starting on Monday. (I'll be at a hospital, though.) The woman who runs it has no internet presence, so I can't tell what's covered in the class, but my doula highly recommended it, and it's the only class in town! Depending on the content, we'll also be seeking out classes on infant CPR/first aid, breast feeding, and possibly a general infant care class as I've never changed a diaper, either.  :\">  I also can't tell how much those classes cost at my new hospital, so I'll be asking next week when I see the midwives. I've also been doing a lot of yoga, and it's hard to imagine that won't be helpful.

Happy new year, everyone!! 2015 will be a great year!
    **********************siggy/ticker warning**********************

***Losses mentioned.*** TTC #1 since May 2012. Me: 37, OH: 41. Ectopic August 2012 => tubal damage. :'(  Stage 1 endo removed June 2013. IVF #1 Oct/Nov 2013: Long Lupron with Gonal-F. 7R, 7M, 7F. 2 txfer@3d. Nothing frozen.  => M/C @ 8 wks. :'( Selected RPL panel all normal. Very hyper and brittle response to stims. IVF #2 (antagonist protocol) Feb 2014 => Converted to IUI (Perfect conditions). BFN. IVF #2.1 w/ new RE June 2014: Antagonist protocol. 33R, 31M, 30F, 19 blasts to test!!! I made it through without crashing!! :) Hats off to Dr. Fancypants!! ET of one 5AB blast. BFN. 13 10 CCS'ed snowflakes! FET #1 PUPO as of 7/29 Betas: 8/7@24, 8/9@97, 8/11@334 (etc.) Two sacs on 8/15, one seen on 8/18 after a bleed. U/s 8/25 (6+3) "perfect": 5.9 mm + HB@120bpm! U/s 9/4 (7+6): 15.9 mm + HB@172 bpm! Please, PLEASE stick this time!!!!
    http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae39/catfreeburg/866da40f5178fed79efe23fc8a4e8a_zps4498a9cc.jpgimageimageimageimage
  • Options
  • Options
    AMShark got good news.  I am having similar increasing pregnancy symptoms.  I got a bra extender for the bra last week, and I think I told the lady twice before I left the store "I feel soooo much better!"  (I wore it out, of course).

We took a mini-vaca just up to Chicago for our anniversary yesterday.  Since my doctor had advised against me traveling far when I had the hemorrhage for a few months, I had no trips booked for our anniversary.  DH surprised me with this quick trip, and it was fun.  I normally wouldn't call Chicago a mini-vaca since we live close, but it had to this year :)  I didn't tell my brother or friends we were there, so we could just focus on us and not feel the need to visit anyone.

I don't know if it is my new permanent symptom or the result of all of my walking around, but I had trouble getting my wedding ring off of my finger a couple of times.  Also, when I went to take off my socks late this afternoon, it looked like I had compression socks on…and they are not tight socks (usually).  Yikes! 

QOTW:  Thanks for the question, because it kicks my butt in gear of my to-do's that I haven't done.  We will take something, likely at the local hospital.  I also wanted to take the infant CPR class.  I get to take a CPR class through work next week, but I recently found out it doesn't cover infant CPR, so now I am back to needing to sign up for that class too.

Wish me luck on my glucose test this Friday … I'm a little worried since I've been craving sweets a lot recently that I might be dealt a blow!
  • Options
    @pblge‌ Your trip sounds so fun! I'm glad you had a great time! Also, yay for getting the crib! I want to buy ours now but I'm wondering if we should wait until after we get the registry completion coupons.

Thanks for the reassurance on the classes. I'm going to see if there are any other "natural" classes around that are a little cheaper too.

@stranzm‌ Happy anniversary! your mini trip sounds so nice too! how sweet of your H to surprise you! I've been craving sweets lately too, I think it's because once I start eating something I want it more. I can go months without eating chocolate but once I have some I want it every day for awhile. GL Friday!

TTC #1 Since Aug. 2013

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

26 weeks today!  We had our Echo study done yesterday, she cooperated enough that they grabbed a few pictures of her for us.  We will be back in next friday for a growth scan and starting off 3rd tri :)  

We spent last week in Nebraska with my family for Christmas. I got to see my relatives from ND and MN, and for the first time meet my cousin's family.  They were all excited for us and will probably make the trip again when we go back out in July.  It was a great trip, I just didn't eat very healthy, I had a few cupcake splurges and lots of greasy food.  Time to make up for that now that I am home.  But the nausea came back with a vengance.  :( 

While we were out there I ended up grabbing a lot of cute dresses for Hayley.  One was sooo girly that when DH first saw it he said "NO".  He caved before we left the store.  I still need to browse the Easter dresses coming out to see if I can find a cute take home dress to go with the afghan that my grandmother's neighbor made for Hayley.  It is so pretty and I had been thinking about the one I had growing up and wishing she would have her own.  And now she does!!!!

QOTW:  we did the hospital tour and orientation already, we are signed up for breastfeeding next week.  It was supposed to be free, when I signed us up, they didn't ask me to pay a fee.  Online says otherwise though. 

I also signed us up for the newborn CPR and first aid.  That one was $30 per person.  I still have to sign us up for the new mom/new baby care class later in Jan.  It says online it's $30 per couple, but we shall see when I call if that is the case. 

I doubt we will do any other classes after those. 

@AMShark will be keeping you and the babies in my prayers still, I am glad to hear the good report from your MFM and hoping this next one will be even better news! 

Happy New Year ladies!!!!!!  We have such a happy exciting 2015 coming up! 

Me: 34, DH: 32
    TTC Since September 2012
    Dx-PCOS, Anovulation, highly irregular cycles
    March 2013 Comid 50 mg+ TI #1: BFN
    April 2013 Clomid mg + TI #2: BFN
    IVM#1 Aug 2012: BFN
    20 FEB 2014:  CP
    IUI #1 Clomid 100mg  24 FEB 2014: BFN

IUI #2 Clomid 100mg  21 MAR 2014: BFN

IUI#3 Follistim & trigger 21 May 2014: BFN

IVF #1 Follistim & Menopur: 14R, 9M, 7F, transfered 2 day 3 8 cell embies

Beta #1: 7/30: 41  Beta #2 8/1: 96   Beta #3 8/4: 796   EDD:4/9/15

imageimageimage

All Welcome 

• Options

yarnymommy If you have any twins specific nursing questions, I would be glad to answer what I can. I nursed my girls until they were almost 2 and was able to donate 30 gallons on top of that! (I'm sure I've mentioned that before...I'm just very proud :)) I have questions on how it works with just one baby lol.

Alicia_R1  I'm also originally from Nebraska!

AFM, this week has been pretty boring. I've been sick with bronchitis for over 3 weeks now and am just now started to feel a little better. So that's great! I have my GD test and get my Rhogam shot Monday and a growth scan Wednesday.

QOTW: This is a great question! I've enjoyed reading everyone's responses to this! I've really gone back and forth with it. As of now, I'm not taking any classes. I have read a couple of books though. The nearest class is at our hospital, which is over an hour away. With frequent doctor's appointments, having a job, having two 2 year olds, I really don't know how I could find the time. Buuuuut, I'm really hoping for a med free VBAC. So I feel I should be as educated as possible. I'm hoping winging it is not a terrible idea!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Sorry I'm a little late on this one.  26+2 wks and not much new.  Pretty achy, and very tired this weel. I have my Glucose Tolerance Test on Monday.  They want me to do the 2 hour test.  Not sure why, perhaps family history of diabetes. 

QOTW:  We just signed up this week for Childbirth class, breastfeeding class, hospital tour and infant CPR.  DH doesn't need to take the CPR class since he's already certified, being a police officer.  So My parents are going to take it with me.  We're also starting our search for a pediatrician.  So much stuff to do. It's a bit overwhelming.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Baby_blessings - YGPM!
    **********************siggy/ticker warning**********************

***Losses mentioned.*** TTC #1 since May 2012. Me: 37, OH: 41. Ectopic August 2012 => tubal damage. :'(  Stage 1 endo removed June 2013. IVF #1 Oct/Nov 2013: Long Lupron with Gonal-F. 7R, 7M, 7F. 2 txfer@3d. Nothing frozen.  => M/C @ 8 wks. :'( Selected RPL panel all normal. Very hyper and brittle response to stims. IVF #2 (antagonist protocol) Feb 2014 => Converted to IUI (Perfect conditions). BFN. IVF #2.1 w/ new RE June 2014: Antagonist protocol. 33R, 31M, 30F, 19 blasts to test!!! I made it through without crashing!! :) Hats off to Dr. Fancypants!! ET of one 5AB blast. BFN. 13 10 CCS'ed snowflakes! FET #1 PUPO as of 7/29 Betas: 8/7@24, 8/9@97, 8/11@334 (etc.) Two sacs on 8/15, one seen on 8/18 after a bleed. U/s 8/25 (6+3) "perfect": 5.9 mm + HB@120bpm! U/s 9/4 (7+6): 15.9 mm + HB@172 bpm! Please, PLEASE stick this time!!!!
    http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae39/catfreeburg/866da40f5178fed79efe23fc8a4e8a_zps4498a9cc.jpgimageimageimageimage
  • Options
  • Options
    GrailSeeker14 - I just wanted to say your awesome at being moderator!  I'm sorry that I haven't volunteered for 3rd trimester, but I just know I won't be good at it with the amount of hours that I work.  I can't stand not giving something my all and living up to expectations.

You shouldn't dread the bra thing.  One of the best things I did was get properly fitted during my first trimester when my boobs expanded quickly.  I'm already big busted, so they are huge now.  My DH doesn't mind (aka - loves it), but going back to my 'normal' size is one of the things I look forward to most post-pregnancy (except that they may be saggy!).  There is an awesome store at a nearby town and the lady just told me to ignore the size.  I still kind of freaked, but a good fitting bra looks and feels a lot better!
  • Options
    @GrailSeeker14‌ Yes, I will let you all know what books/workbooks we end up finding. Right now I'm planning to order the one that goes with the Bradley classes. Once it's here I'll let you all know if it's good! Also, I could volunteer to do the check in for third tri if no one else has wanted to yet. Let me know!

TTC #1 Since Aug. 2013

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I've been in a cabin in the woods for the past couple of days, which has been super relaxing. Thankfully, I have no news to report. My 28 week appointment is a week from Wednesday. Can't believe how quickly time is going! We're setting up the crib this weekend, which somehow makes everything feel so much more real. We're sharing a room with baby, so it will be strange to have an empty crib in the corner for awhile.

QOTW:
    We're taking an all-day Saturday childbirth workshop in February at the hospital where I'm going to deliver. I really wanted to take more (natural childbirth, infant care, breastfeeding, CPR), but prices in NYC are astronomical, so I really can't justify taking more than one. Hoping that a lactation consultant and nurses in the hospital after delivery can fill in any gaps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"