November 2013 Moms
Options

Advice please!

T fell asleep a few hours ago but was super restless and wouldn't let me put him down. He feels a little warm but the temporal thermometer isn't registering a fever. He just threw up all over the bed, and after cleaning up he fell right back aeep on me. Should I wake him to give Tylenol or wait until he wakes up? This is the worst. I'm so glad I stayed at my parents today, if I was home alone I would have lost my mind.

Re: Advice please!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with what others have said. Let him sleep and if he needs it when he wakes up then you can give it then. I hope he sleeps well for you tonight. You are doing a wonderful job!
  • Options
    Just seeing this. Hope the little guy is feeling better today. Hang in there!
    Can't figure out the signature thing, so here's the short, short version.....first daughter born on November 10, 2013. She was conceived through the magic of IVF after 2+ years of TTC.
  • Options
    @MotherEFFingKatie‌ He's a champ even though he's sick. He's extra snuggly today, and sleeping a ton, but he took the antibiotics well and I am hopefully he will be on the mend quickly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"