March 2014 Moms
Options

Pp period and mini pill ?

So I have a call in to my doc.

I kinda vaguely remember her saying if I at my period on the mini pill to call but not sure.
So I got my first period and am still bf but she has recently decreased and is sttn so I kinda expected this was coming.
The kinda odd thing is though my period started in the middle of my mini pill?? Do I keep taking it or do I have to start a new pack? Any experience with this or thoughts.

Re: Pp period and mini pill ?

• Options
    I think the mini pill you keep taking, all the pills are the same unlike the hormonal BC, there is no placebo week.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic&nImage and video hosting by TinyPic bsp;center;"
    >Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I was on it for about 8 months and I typically spotted or had a light period every two weeks on it. After about six months I only spotted once a month but it was at any point through out the month. I was on it a couple years ago before I got pregnant and I never had a period on it, not even spotting. I think it's all normal.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Doc said to keep taking it...she kinda said oh yea people can spot while taking it but pretty sure this is a full blown period!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"