March 2015 Moms
Options

Are there any young going to be single moms

ara115ara115 member
edited January 2015 in March 2015 Moms
Hi I'm 20 and 31 weeks and 4 day pregnant with my first. I never post but I would like to talk to and hopefully become friends with lady's in my same situation. Most of the post I read are of women with husbands or boyfriends and just want to see if there anyone else on here that will be a single parent.

Re: Are there any young going to be single moms

• Options
    Hi! I'm going to be a single parent as well. By choice, my baby's father turned out to have an addiction problem he was hiding from me so I cut him out of our lives. It's already been a struggle doing it alone financially but rewarding and worth it.
  • Options
    I just wanted to wish you both good luck.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm also doing it by choice. My relationship went down hill after finding out I was pregnant and it will be safer and happier for my baby if I just do it alone. Have you look into pregnancy center in your area they maybe able to help you a little. And thank you to the other two lady it will be hard but you have to do what best for your child.
  • Options
    I'm not a single mom but I wanted to send you some good luck. You've made a tough decision at a young age and I wish you and the baby best of luck

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Options
    Luckily I have a big supportive family that I'm extremely close with and some great friends. We are so strong, look at what our bodies can do. I believe any woman can do it if they have the will. Gluck <3
  • Options
    I'm not now, but I was for 4 years. It's very hard but so rewarding. You don't have to share your sweet baby with anyone! Good luck. There will be ups and downs but I can promise, most of them are ups!
  • Options
    I'm not a single parent but wanted to share that I think you are doing the right thing by putting the baby and yourself first! I'm sure it will be hard but the rewards will far outweigh any challenge! I wish you both nothing but the best!
  • Options
    Not a single mom, but I just wanted to say good for you for doing what is best, even though it's incredible hard. Lots of T&Ps for your new life.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers photo 401ba615-b560-419d-8272-b89fb96034ec.pngphoto sushilovers.png

• Options
    I am, I'm 28. I have two other daughters and he didn't want another so he left. I know it will be challenging at times but all will work out. Feel free to message me
  • Options
    Hi :) yes I'm in the same position . I'm 28 weeks pregnant and I'm going to be a single mother . I'm only 20 years old and my ex turned out to be something he wasn't . I feel As if I needed to make the decision for what's right for the baby . Plus I have a loving mother and younger sisters who are all ready to love her the way she should !
  • Options
    Hi! I'm 23 and going to be a single mother too! I'm 30 weeks along and me and the father just didn't see eye to eye on having a baby at the time I got pregnant. Back than it was really hard on me, but I've found out how much of a dog he was and that he was cheating our whole relationship!! He's back with an ex and now I see why he didn't want a baby. But you know what I've got some great loving friends and family and regardless of him being there or not my daughter will have so much love in her life!!! If I can do it anyone can!
  • Options
    Hey! I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. I am going to be a single mother as well. My boyfriend left when I was only 7 weeks pregnant, to go back to his ex girlfriend. He wanted me to get an abortion, but abortion is not personally a choice for me. So I chose life. I understand it's going to be difficult, but in the end it will all be worth it!
  • Options
    The pregnancy center in my area has been a lot of help and WIC has helped me financially.
  • Options
    Hi, I'm 21 years old and currently 28 weeks pregnant. My story might be be a little different from the rest of you guys but I'm sharing it to show you that, with hope God will always make a way for you. When i found out i was pregnant I also did some research and found out my child's father had a double life. Meaning he was with me and someone else for our entire relationship and I was clueless. Of course what he wanted me to regarding our baby (abortion) wasn't a option so I left it to god and soaked up all the support and love from my family and friends. And at around 4 months along I met back up with someone I used to date a year ago, that understood my situation and stepped up to the plate as a MAN and decided to take care and adopt my daughter as his own. Since then we've been living together and I just recently got ENGAGED on NEWS YEARS DAY 15'. So don't be discouraged sometimes the hardest decisions we make in life are the best ones. Good luck and hope this helps.
  • Options
    Hey Kmiller1992 I'm in the same exact boat as you! What state do you live in?
  • Options
    @LotusMommylove‌ That is a beautiful story, thank you for sharing. I am happy things are working out for you, and wish you continued love and happiness!
  • Options
    Im 30 and will be a single mom, my ex turned into a psycho. He was all about being there our child until he figured out we will not be getting back together. Now he doesnt even bother to ask how she is doing. Im perfectly fine with all this. I have friends and family that will be there. Hopefully you will too. You can message me anytime. Keep your head up.
  • Options
    Hi, I'm 28 and 31+ weeks... I'm going to be a single mom with very lil support, Found out my baby's father was cheating almost entire relationship so I ended it of course. Most of the ppl I considered friends more or less bailed when they found out...but what the heck you live and learn. I can't wait to have my baby girl and by the grace of God we are going to be OK.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"