Cincinnati Babies
Options

I've been MIA for a while...

I haven't been on much lately... I feel like I've been super busy and a lot has gone on the past couple of weeks. DH lost his gpa 3 days before Christmas, and my gpa passed exactly a week after his (this past monday). Then I found out I have PIH. My bp has slowly been climbing the whole 3rd trimester. So much to process and pretty overwhelming! So the end of 2014 ended up being pretty tough, but the beginning of 2015 will be so much better because we get to meet our baby this weekend! I'm going in tonight to be induced (not what I expected, but I trust my drs to do what's best for me and baby). Wish me luck!

Re: I've been MIA for a while...

• Options

Girl!!! ((hugs)) I'm sorry to hear about the loss of both grandfathers. :(

Good luck tonight! And keep your head up. I had to be induced at 37 1/2 weeks due to high BP (mine was perfectly normal until my 37 week appt). And yes, your docs will do what's best for you and your LO. Keep us updated. We'll all be excited to hear about and see pics of your LO.

The birth of LO will be such a blessing!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about you loss. But excited to hear you will be meeting your LO soon good luck and keep us posted when you can!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"