September 2013 Moms

NBR Beauty Salon

How much would it bother you?

My salon is closing at the end of the month and I'm looking for a new place to work. A salon I stopped in today had nice people working there BUT it was pretty messy.... clippings from previous hair cuts on the floor, color bowls from last opened days color, and hair spray residue on the mats and some chairs.... I'm used to a very clean place and so are my customers. I'm not sure how they'd react going in there, even if I kept my area clean.. Would you follow your stylist to a place like I've described?

Re: NBR Beauty Salon

• krose0713krose0713 member
    edited January 2015
    I wouldn't. Cleanliness and hygiene would trump a good stylist for me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks, that's my initial reaction. It's a good location for me and I'm not sure where else in my area to go. So I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm wondering if I went in and cleaned some it would help, or help them to see they need to be cleaner.....
  • Loading the player...
  • I thought about both but I don't want to offend the owner by saying how dirty it is and the part that bothers me the most is the hair spray residue.... I may have a couple of other options I'm going to check in to them tomorrow.
  • There are only a few reviews and they just say the owner does good hair and is a good friend.... :-?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"