April 2015 Moms
Options

PSA: Target Baby Clearance

joliereignjoliereign member
edited December 2014 in April 2015 Moms
Target has a bunch of baby stuff on sale right now. I just bought a Chicco pack n play that retails for $169.99 for $50.48. I saw a few strollers, swings, bouncers and carriers in the clearance section as well.

Re: PSA: Target Baby Clearance

• Options
    The one near me has also started marking things down. I bought some onesies, hats, blankets, for all 50% off. None of the bigger stuff was marked down yet, but I plan to keep an eye on it when I'm there!
    ***********siggy warning **********

Me: 26 DH: 27
    TTC #1 Since Aug. 2013
    Cycle 1: O CD 25=bfn
    Cycle 2: O CD 48=bfn
    Cycle 3: Anovulatory/Provera =120 days!
    Cycle 4: Anovulatory/Prometrium=127 days! RE consult 6/16
    Me: Anov/poss. pcos?  HSG=normal/SA= Normal 
    July/Aug. 2014= Femara+trigger+TI=BFP!!
    Beta #1@ 16dpo=626!! Beta #2=1510
    Ultrasound @ 5w6d=heartbeat at 110!
    Ultrasound @ 6w6d =heartbeat at 131!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Thanks, will keep my eyes out
     I just did some damage with their 50% off Christmas lights and ornaments 
    J+J 05.12  .  N 04.15  .   No.2 due 06.17
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @AmyA401‌ so far I've only seen the clearance in store. This is the pack n play I found: https://www.target.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/p/chicco-lullaby-playard-vapor/-/A-14546880
  • Options
    I got a Chico high chair for $90 usually $140, A video monitor for $50 usually $100 and a bath tub for $20 usually $30. All had really good reviews at Amazon. I'll have to keep on the lookout. What an awesome deal on the pack n play!
  • Options
    Also, with cartwheel, you get 15% off of clearance baby and toddler clothes. I stocked up on some onesies!
    imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Double check anything you are interested in. I got super cute leg warmers and tiny fur boots (yes I am an idiot :) that had nothing obvious marked on the shelf, but had the 50% clearance sticker on the back. Same thinking with an adorable security blanket and a few rattles. 
  • Options
    I definitely agree with watching the percentages off. I saw another pack n play that normally retails for $99.00 and it was marked down to $68.xx so some deals are better than others. I completely forgot to use my cartwheel app with the onsies I bought do you think if I bring my receipt in they would refund me the difference?
  • Options
    I definitely stocked up on some onesies and some pants that were only $2.50. I have to get that cartwheel app!
  • Options
    I got my crib, dresser, changing table attachment for dresser, and glider/ottoman for 60% off. It was not the one we were originally looking at but it was beautiful and too cheap to pass up.
  • Options
    Cartwheel is amazing!! I've saved over $50 since I started using about a year ago. Also the debit card is totally worth it if you shop there a lot. It's completely free and saves you 5% everytime you shop there. Plus always free shipping online no minimum purchase. I ordered a $2 clearance onesie the other day haha. You just have to take a check in and they set you up with a card that is linked to your checking acct. Market research on us but ehh I'll gladly trade that for the discount :)
  • Options
    rsaj0807 said:

They didn't have crap at the closest target. I drove over an hour to go there, too.

I'm sorry! The one near me didn't have any big things on sale either. I think it must really depend on the store. We have two near us and both had different things on sale.
    ***********siggy warning **********

Me: 26 DH: 27
    TTC #1 Since Aug. 2013
    Cycle 1: O CD 25=bfn
    Cycle 2: O CD 48=bfn
    Cycle 3: Anovulatory/Provera =120 days!
    Cycle 4: Anovulatory/Prometrium=127 days! RE consult 6/16
    Me: Anov/poss. pcos?  HSG=normal/SA= Normal 
    July/Aug. 2014= Femara+trigger+TI=BFP!!
    Beta #1@ 16dpo=626!! Beta #2=1510
    Ultrasound @ 5w6d=heartbeat at 110!
    Ultrasound @ 6w6d =heartbeat at 131!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    The stores are hit or miss. I've been to 3 of them since yesterday and the second one had the best deals. I did luck out today and found a video monitor that normally retails for $219.00 for $109.98 and I bought a few more onesies.
  • Options
    Target also does it on a rare cycle in general. I got a convertible car seat a couple of months ago that is regular $250 and paid $120 for it. I'm not even going to the store right now because I don't wanna discover a sale right now I can't afford after the holidays. Lol
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My closest Target didn't have any good sales.  There were onesies that were regularly $12.99 "clearanced" for $9.98. Um, no.  Also, diapers with big red signs but when I lifted the sale price, it was the same as the regular price underneath.  Boooo!!!  :(  

Fortunately, there are two more not-too-far-away that I plan to hit up within the next few dys.  I have my eye on a few specific things that I really want but don't want to pay full price for, and if I find any other really good deals they're just icing.
    January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    The deals in the app change frequently so it can be very helpful with right timing. Also, the app allows you to scan items to see if there are deals on that particular item or a similar item in case you missed the offers.

In the past month alone I saved $25 on two hampers I purchased. You can use mobile coupons, coupons that you receive with your receipts and cartwheel to stack the savings.
  • Options
    rsaj0807 said:
    They didn't have crap at the closest target. I drove over an hour to go there, too.
    There wasn't a damn thing at my target either. Not that I need much, but I was really excited to look. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

I definitely agree with watching the percentages off. I saw another pack n play that normally retails for $99.00 and it was marked down to $68.xx so some deals are better than others. I completely forgot to use my cartwheel app with the onsies I bought do you think if I bring my receipt in they would refund me the difference?

They should be able to refund it for you. They did at my closest target, there's no harm in trying though!
  • Options
    I just went to Target to look at the clearance and bought a Graco Pack N Play for 50% off!!!! They had several other things, but the clothes were completely picked over. Make sure to go down every aisle and look for the red stickers!
  • Options
    I have 5 targets within half an hour of me... I may have gone to ALL of them today. For shame.

I picked up a 149.99 swing for 97.98 though! Score. Plus some onesies, pants and sleep n plays that were all 50% off. The 3 pack of onesies was only $3 with cartwheel. Not bad Target. Not bad.
  • Options
    I also got a great deal on a pack n play at Target yesterday ($83 normally $120). At first we thought there wasn't much on clearance but then we started seeing all the clearance stickers throughout the aisles. Definitely check on the box for what you want. They had the bottom line Graco car seat marked all the way down to $44.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I went a couple days ago. I got a blue bopppy cover 50% off. Baby clothes. Bottles (only $5 off). Bibs. There was a ton of stuff about 50% off. I didn't look for any larger things. I don't need big stuff.

I love cartwheel but it seems to have crap discounts for the past couple months.
  • Options
    I just got a few sleepers. I'm going to hit up a couple more targets to see what I find!
    January Siggy Challenge--Exercise Fails

Met: 2/27/10 Married: 2/16/13 1st LO EDD: 4/10/15
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm out of town today and plan on hitting the local Target. I hope I find some good things today. Glad some of you ladies are getting great deals.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I got the swing I wanted for 20$ marked down from 80$!!
  • Options
    It seems to be totally hit or miss and different by the day.  I have noticed that the things on clearence are usually on line purchases that have been returned.  We got the Graco Snugride Carseat for $60 marked down from $90 yesterday.  I honestly check like 3 times a week!

Me(29) DH (29)

DD1(5/21/03)

DD2(8/26/05)

DS(11/23/10)

DD3( EDD: 4/10/15)

• Options
    Target runs their baby clearance twice a year in January and then again in July. They will discount the items from 30% to 50% to 70% about every week or so. usually baby items are clearanced on Mondays.

They also run their toy clearance in January and July. They are currently at 50% in most stores and will go to 70% usually by the third Thursday. The toy department usually clearances on Thursdays.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"